Firefox no longer saves my passwords

Name:    Jessica Deck
Email:   chica_zarcaatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I had version 2.0, but as soon as I updated to 2.0.0.4, Firefox no
longer saves my passwords, usernames, etc, and no longer keeps me logged
into any sites like I ask it to (like tvguide.com). It sometimes saves
parts of usernames, but not usually (for example, my email username is
"chica_zarca" and it will come up with "chica_z") It was not until I
updated that I started having these problems, so there might just be a
bug in the new version, but I'm not sure, that's why I'm reporting this
just under "Feedback" instead of "bug report".

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4
0
Jessica
7/2/2007 11:41:48 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 3 followers. Post Follow