Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing

Name:    chuck marshall
Email:   chuxatindustryinetdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual
boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the
browser to crap-out when trying to brows.

I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a
chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll
off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus
program, and even a program to check for dicey browser applets.  I
cleaned and oiled my mouse, lubricated the data pump in the modem and in
total desparation, unplugged the router and really did wait 10 seconds.
BUT.................Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing

chux@indusrtyinet.com

to be sure this is really firefox I'll ask you to send me a box with the
number like yours. What is the capital of Botswanna?

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashingFirefox is crashing, crashing,
crashingFirefox is crashing, crashing, crashingFirefox is crashing,
crashing, crashingFirefox is crashing, crashing, crashingFirefox is
crashing, crashing, crashingFirefox is crashing, crashing,
crashingFirefox is crashing, crashing, crashingFirefox is crashing,
crashing, crashingFirefox is crashing, crashing, crashingFirefox is
crashing, crashing, crashingFirefox is crashing, crashing,
crashingFirefox is crashing, crashing, crashingFirefox is crashing,
crashing, crashingFirefox is crashing, crashing, crashing

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
chuck
7/19/2008 8:57:44 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

crash crash crash crash CRASH
Name: Pete VANHEE Email: vanhee Product: Firefox Summary: crash crash crash crash CRASH Comments: please how can I get my old Firefox browser back ? I can't work like this; 3.0 crashes several times a day; it's bloody annoying Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Crash, crash, crash, crash, crash...
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Crash, crash, crash, crash, crash... Comments: All versions I've tried since 3.0 are crash happy, on both Windows & Mac. This latest 3.6.13 for Mac OS X is no exception, it's like running alphaware. Just access http://www.blogdelnarco.com (among many others), and within 2-3 seconds she goes Tango Unicorn and dumps you at the desktop. I used to love FF and recommended it to all, but no longer. Really it isn't worth the trouble. What follows is the crash report sent to Apple: Process: firefox-bin [19988] Path: ...

Crashing, Crashing, Crashing, ....and more Crashing
Name: Dale Email: davidsdaleatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Crashing, Crashing, Crashing, ....and more Crashing Comments: To whom it may concern: Please explain to me why does your product crashes so much. Please dont tell me it is my hardware or software. Besides for that, This is one of the best products You can get. I dont want to depart from it. Please help. Thank you in advanced, for your reply. Kind regards -Dale. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.or...

Firefox CRASHES CRASHES AND CRASHES
I don't know what's wrong, but my Firefox crashes all the time. I've been advised to disable all of the addons, and I did so. But still it happens. The version of Firefox is 3.0.14. Opensuse is 11.1. system: 'HP Pavilion a 1730n' (http://tinyurl.com/27zn82) Let me know what I can do. I swear never had Firefox crashed when it was in its 2 versions. -- ipoloton ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Have you tried running a new profile by renaming the old one in /home/<user>/ ? Just rename .mozilla to some...

crashes, crashes, crashes
Name: Colin Gilbert Email: cogs13atsupanetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: crashes, crashes, crashes Comments: Hi, I'm really hoping for a reply from you this time. I used to love Firefox. I love the idea of how this software is developed and supported, and it's great not to use Microsoft for once. However, a couple of upgrades ago, Firefox started crashing frequently. I know many people who have had this problem. It crashes every time I use "You Tube", "Digital Look" , and many other mainstream sites. Eventually I uninstalled and went ba...

crash crash crash
Name: Frankie Email: francisdotuyatgmaildotcom Product: Namoroka Summary: crash crash crash Comments: Every 3.6 beta I have tried on my MBP 10.6 crashes after a couple hours of total use (e.g. either continuous or cumulative/intermittent). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: Michael A Parle Email: michaelatparledotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: I have installed v. 3. Since doing so Firefox crashes as often as 10 times per day. This is enough to drive me back to Internet Explorer! On most occasions that Firefox crashes I am given the opportunity to send a report to you, which I do. Please can I have some answer to all these crashes. Please get the problem fixed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozill...

Crashing, crashing and more crashing
Name: Dang Email: dangguyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Crashing, crashing and more crashing Comments: Since I have upgraded to 3.5.2 firefox keeps crashing. I have read the forums and have read some of mozillas responses. This is a problem with the application not my pc and to suggest otherwise is disingenuous and insulting. I can use chrome with out any problems. I prefer firefox which I have used for several years. My advice is fix the latest version don't blame it on the users. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Ge...

crash crash crash
Name: how dare you Email: bugatpermanentdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: crash crash crash Comments: How dare you associate your scummy product with Jimi. perma crash at http://spbbl.baseball.sportsline.com/ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Crash, Crash, Crash
Name: Lisa R. Product: Firefox Summary: Crash, Crash, Crash Comments: All it does is crash. I LOVE this upgrade (note: hint of sarcasm). It even crashes when I'm not even using it and have it open on my dock and am working in a different application. Never had this problem before upgrade, so I can only assume that it's related to it. Thanks! (note: more sarcasm.) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120121 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a res...

Crash, Crash, Crash
Name: Paul Email: Paul456atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Crash, Crash, Crash Comments: I just installed the latest update for 3.0. (Firefox 3.0 RC 1) I'm hoping this stops the constant crashing since I went to the 3.0 beta. I've freshened up IE -- just in case -- I hope I don't have to go back to IE. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

crashes and crashes and crashes
Name: Lucia Freitas Email: freitasdotluciaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: crashes and crashes and crashes Comments: Ok, I use lots of extensions, but my firefox doesn't look good from my user point of view. It crashes from time to time (ok, lots of tabs open, but that's the point isn't it?). sometimes, videos doesn't run. sometimes it simply crashes. Opera its running great, chrome too... What's wrong people? I'm using Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 Please give my old firefox bac...

crash crash and crash again.
Name: Rob ten Bouwhuys Email: bouwh131atwxsdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: crash crash and crash again. Comments: After being a mozilla friend way back from windows 95 on to XP and even OSX I'm getting thorougly disgusted by the frequent amount of program crashes on moments when nothing is happening and im just reading a page. If you donot tidy up that code. Very soon? Then i will resort to other browser. ANY browser that has that speed and stability that you used to have. No i dont run a bunch of exotic plugins. Thank you(Written in IE 7) Good luck Rob Browser ...

Crash, crash, crash!
Name: Craig Campbell Email: craignseaatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Crash, crash, crash! Comments: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.5) Gecko/20070713 Firefox/2.0.0.5 Since installing this, I've had crash after crash, much worse than the last release. Suggestions? Craig Campbell Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.5) Gecko/20070713 Firefox/2.0.0.5 ...

Web resources about - Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Wedding crashing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... the Busted song, see Crashed the Wedding . For something that is offered at the event, such as free catered food or alcoholic beverages . Crashing ...

Search Twitter - twitter crashing
Log in Sign up Search Refresh Nine News Australia @ 9NewsAUS 33m . @U2 ’s Bono will require surgery after crashing his bicycle in New York City’s ...

11/10/2014 Duluth MN Car's Crashing In the Winter Storm - YouTube
Amazing footage of the Winter Storm as it impacts Duluth, Minnesota causing dangerous road conditions, which resulted in multiple accidents in ...

Paraglider dies after crashing into Yanchep home
A 22-year-old man died after his paraglider crashed into a home in Yanchep on Monday afternoon.

Satellite Pictures Of The Empty Chinese Cities Where Home Prices Are Crashing
The long-predicted crash has arrived with a vengeance in China’s original ghost city. Click here to see satellite pictures > Home prices have ...

Truck tips after crashing into Ferrars Street rail bridge in South Melbourne
City Road has reopened after a semi-trailer truck that slammed into a bridge and rolled onto its side in South Melbourne was removed from the ...

Hang-glider Adam Parer dies after crashing into a house at Newcastle
A HANG-GLIDER died after he hit powerlines and crashed into a glass partition of a home in Newcastle yesterday.

Letter rip! Anglesea Postie's air-mail delivery comes crashing down
A thrill-seeking postman who was filmed launching his small motorbike off a jump during the morning mail round has ended his career with a bang. ...

Elderly couple hospitalised after crashing into brick wall
An elderly man and woman were taken to Canberra Hospital with minor injuries after their car crashed into a brick wall on Northbourne Avenue ...

Google disables support for third-party keyboards in Chrome due to ‘crashing issues’
... Apps and Google Chrome at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Google disables support for third-party keyboards in Chrome due to ‘crashing ...