Firefox had a problem and crashed there a problem when reporting Firefox errors

Name:    jeff
Email:   bank6666atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Firefox had a problem and crashed

there a problem when reporting Firefox errors

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
jeff
9/3/2008 1:04:11 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: chuck marshall Email: chuxatindustryinetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the browser to crap-out when trying to brows. I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus p...

Firefox or not Firefox

My error report was not a problem with Firefox
Name: Geoffrey Hunt Email: geoffrey_huntatsildotorg Product: Firefox Summary: My error report was not a problem with Firefox Comments: I had reported that Firefox 3.5.7 was crashing when I visited www.amazon.co.uk, but I then discovered that it was switching to IE mode. When I switched it back to FF mode I could access Amazon without a problem. I also have a problem accessing Amazon with IE8. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to reader...

Sometimes get "FireFox.exe has encountered a problem and must be closed" error when trying to open FireFox
Name: Pcfreakske2000 Email: pcfreakske2000athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Sometimes get "FireFox.exe has encountered a problem and must be closed" error when trying to open FireFox Comments: Sometimes when I try to open FireFox I get a standard crash message "FireFox.exe has encountered an error and must be closed" ect ... I sometimes need to click on the desktop icon of FireFox a few times and then the error message appears. Also I get the "Restore session" and "Start New Session" dialog screen too. Sometimes FireFox loads w...

Animation Problem in firefox 1* and firefox 2*
Name: alejandro Email: alejodotjmatgmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Animation Problem in firefox 1* and firefox 2* Comments: Hello i from Colombia i am a web developer i work with javascript and php and i know web 2.0, i have 3 years experience. Animation using Firefox 1*, firefox 2* is so slow besides when i push the event button several times it works fine but the animation does not work properly. This happen with this libraries script.aculo.us (http://script.aculo.us/) with framework prototype (http://www.prototypejs.org/) and yui (http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/...

firefox 3 beta and firefox 2 problem
Name: Nick Jansen Email: kaspyrdotjansenatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 beta and firefox 2 problem Comments: After installing firefox 3 beta on windows vista home premium, I lost the back and forward buttons on the navigation toolbar and I can't get them back. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

firefox still has problems (firefox 2 & 3)
Name: iuri Email: iuri_vieiraathotmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: firefox still has problems (firefox 2 & 3) Comments: 1-On my university site, i can´t access my schedule page using the dropdown menu, nothing happens. 2-On the main page i have some options aligned in horizontal, like: abc def ghi jkl But when i point with the mouse they get highlighted, but they move out of position, and if i run over all those option with the mouse, they go vertical, and get like this: abc def ghi jkl overlapping whatever was there first! I can send som...

Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Pete Product: Firefox Summary: Problems with Firefox 2 and Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: When updated Firefox 2 to 1.0.0.12 and uninstalling previous version. It also removed Firefox 3 beta 3 from my computer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Have had this same problem with Firefox 3. Mac does not recognize that this is the Firefox application
Name: JC Email: contactjcchengatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Have had this same problem with Firefox 3. Mac does not recognize that this is the Firefox application Comments: i have a MAC g5 (pre-intel) Browser Details: undefined GoogleToolbarBB From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox add on crashing firefox
Name: joshua lafrance Email: joshdotlafranceatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox add on crashing firefox Comments: The add on / plug in is freezing up firefox when an alert box pops up. It does this with the new firefox version 3.0.3. This is happening to me on 2 different computers. It requires opening the task manager to close out firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no exp...

both firefox and beta firefox crash
Name: john Email: bassist04athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: both firefox and beta firefox crash Comments: everytime i loaded either version of firefox it would crash/close no matter what site i went to. I never used to have this problem with the previous release as it is something recent. maybe you know how to resolve said problem?? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

plantage firefox firefox crashed
Bonjour, Voila mon probleme depuis la mise a jour de Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 , mon probl=E8me est le plantage syst=E9matique de Thunderbird 2.014 et de Firefox 3.0 sur une plateforme Hewlett Packard equipe en AMD Turion 64 bits avec windows XPSP2 (je ne peux dailleurs pas installer le patche dhp pour les processeurs amd necessaire =E0 l'installation de windows xp sp3 faute =E0 Kaspersky (dixit la hotline de HP) ) Ensuite jai remarqu=E9 quelque soit le navigateur hormis safari un plantage syst=E9matique lors de consultation de site de mise a jour microsoft update, office up...

Firefox error problems
Name: natalie Email: nikegrl022atyahoodotcomdotsg Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox error problems Comments: I never had problems with Firefox in the past but in the last week or so Firefox has been crashing every day, several times a day. How can you or I fix it? My Firefox software is updated and there are no viruses. Please get back to me soon. Thanks for reading! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a respons...

Web resources about - Firefox had a problem and crashed there a problem when reporting Firefox errors - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Reporting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanksgiving takes off in Australia, with turkey farmers reporting surge in sales
... of Halloween in recent years, get ready to complain some more. Thanksgiving seems to have taken off in Australia, with turkey farmers reporting ...

Bill Hemmer Discusses Ground Reporting in Paris, the French’s Willingness to Strike Back
Fox News Channel’s Bill Hemmer reported live from Paris, with around the clock reports on a variety of shows including Fox & Friends, The Five ...

New Segment Reporting Will Boost Google Stock: RBC
When Alphabet parent Google ( GOOGL ) reports fourth-quarter earnings it will also debut its new segment reporting, which RBC Capital Markets’ ...

WaPo Columnist Goes After Breitbart over Missouri Reporting
... Milloy took to his regular column in the Metro Section of the Washington Post this morning to attack two Breitbart contributors for their reporting ...

TMZ is reporting that Charlie Sheen once had HIV — but now it's basically gone
TMZ has reported that Charlie Sheen once had HIV, but that it is no longer detectable. The site's sources said that the actor contracted the ...

Commerce City Officer Arrested In Shooting, False Reporting Case
Police in Commerce City have arrested a police officer for false reporting in connection with a shooting the occurred on Sunday.

'Where is the foreign journalist?': Reporting from the front lines of Syria's ...
CNN International 'Where is the foreign journalist?': Reporting from the front lines of Syria's ... CNN International Editor's note: Kurt ...

Reporting from Foxboro: Respecting Osweiler’s arm
... RSN login or register Login Search form Search 56° Main menu Home Celtics Patriots Red Sox Bruins Revolution More WRITERS Watch Shop NECN Reporting ...

New York's anti-terror reporting app could easily cause problems
New York state is understandably more anxious than ever about terrorist threats, and it's hoping that some mobile technology will bolster its ...