Firefox doesn't open; can't get support in Explorer

Name:    ken reid
Email:   kreidatfdainfodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi

I have been using Thunderbird and Firefox for at least seven years.  I
do not like Outlook or Internet Explorer.

However, I had to sync my PDA phone today with Outlook and now I can't
open Firefox at all.  I get an error that says:

<window ID="main window"

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program three times, but it wont
open.  Thunderbird is fine and the box for Outlook and Internet explorer
being the default email ad browser is not checked.

Furthermore, I cannot access any of the Firefox support pages in
Internet explorer on my computer at work.  That's why i am sending this
on my home computer.  I use Windows XP at both places, by the way.

I would really, really appreciate some help with this.  I left a phone
message for Harvey Anderson at your office today that's how frustrating
this is.

Ken Reid
Washington Information Source Co.
www.FDAINFO.com
703 779 8777

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
ken

can't get any support and can't open firefox
Name: Jacquelyn Flora Email: jacquelynfloraatmacdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: can't get any support and can't open firefox Comments: I am so completely frustrated since I have been trying to resolve this issue for weeks. I cannot open firefox at all ever since I upgraded (big mistake) to 3.0.5 and then 3.0.6. Your support site isn't worth anything because it doesn't answer any of the questions. I am so frustrated that I am ready to give up. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like...

Why do I get the messages that FireFox can't open this or that it dosen't know how?
Name: joseph kuhns Email: josephdotkuhnsatusdotarmydotmil Product: Firefox Summary: Why do I get the messages that FireFox can't open this or that it dosen't know how? Comments: What's the problem with firefox now?? I open an email with links and firefox can't open them. I have to close it down and reload with Internet Explorer, What gives?? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this fe...

Firefox can't open from URL on other App, can't shut down.
Until now, I had been using Firefox v1.0.2. Beginning yesterday, it became impossible to open a browser by clicking on a URL in either Polarbar Mailer or Pronews/2. There was one exception to this, at a time when there was no open Firefox window at all, when clicking on a URL did open a browser; that never happened if a Firefox window was already open. Shutting down Firefox in the usual way is now also impossible, unless it is done before much activity has taken place in the browser (only after a period of activity in the browser do these symptoms occur). It is possible to ...

I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore...
Name: Stephen Email: retrodotrevivalathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore... Comments: I'm very upset to say i can't use firefox, it doesn't work anymore... the addons menu is blank with all weird buttons on the button, and all my addons i cant get to but some still are there like my google toolbar but it won't show in addons, and some buttons are in the navagation toolbar. i will have to uninstall if you can't help Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5....

Firefox won't open and doesn't respond
Name: Victoria S Email: emitoriaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox won't open and doesn't respond Comments: I downloaded Firefox Beta version. Whenever I try to open Firefox, it does not open. I know I did not uninstall it, or move the program file, but after one time when I had several tabs open, Firefox continued to not respond, and eventually, I had to turn it off. However the nest time I tried to open Firefox, it did not open. No dialog box confirming error, or crash Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; e...

Firefox won't load; can't get it to work!
Name: Robbie Email: torocityatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox won't load; can't get it to work! Comments: I'm running Windows 7, and I can't get Firefox 3.6 to work. I get the following message when I try to run it: We're sorry. Firefox had a problem and crashed. We'll try to restore your tabs and windows when it restarts. To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can send us a crash report. I've tried to reinstall, to run in Safe Mode, and to do the dozens of things suggested on the Internet, but I can't run Firefo...

Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled
Name: Barb Email: emailgrataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled Comments: Hi, I have Mozilla Firefox. (I can't remember what version). When I go to sign in to Ebay, I get a message that says Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled. How can I correct this problem so I can again sign into my Ebay account and sell on Ebay? I am not a super-technical person, but if someone coul...

Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled #2
Name: Barb Email: emailgrataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled Comments: Hi, I have Mozilla Firefox. (I can't remember what version). When I go to sign in to Ebay, I get a message that says Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled. How can I correct this problem so I can again sign into my Ebay account and sell on Ebay? I am not a super-technical person, but if someone coul...

Firefox 4 beta doesn't work very well + couldn't sign up for Firefox Sync
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 beta doesn't work very well + couldn't sign up for Firefox Sync Comments: Having installed Firefox Home on my iPod touch, I was prompted to install Firefox Sync on my desktop computer. That led to downloading the Firefox 4 beta. First, I attempted to set up Firefox Sync. Unfortunately, every single e-mail address I tried resulted in an "invalid e-mail address" error message, thus preventing me from continuing. Then, I attempted to get more information on the Firefox 4 beta web page. Unfortunately, none of the li...

DNN Blog module: doesn't render right in Firefox and can't select categories? (6 issues)
Hello, thanks to help received here I was able to get the ForumBlog and Gallery modules running. I was able to add some gallery images pretty quickly, that worked fine. The blog seems to have a few issues though: - when adding a Blog entry (link is called 'add blog', I think that's incorrect), the three content buttons on the left don't show up right. I'd post a screenshot if these primitive forums allowed it. Also, clicking on the 'categories' magnifying glass doesn't do anything. - in IE, when clicking on the aforementioned magnifying glass I get a popup with the categories I ma...

Web resources about - Firefox doesn't open; can't get support in Explorer - mozilla.feedback.firefox