firefox crashes when installing flash player #2

Name:    martim
Email:   martimatimamdesigndotcomdotbr
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi,

I can´t install a new flash player version cause my Firefox browser
crashes. Maybe when the Flash call to JavaScript. I´ve installed the
latest review (2.0.0.14) but no sucess. Just giving a feedback. You are
doing a great job.

case example: Accessing this site (http://www.whitegoldiswhitegold.com/)
and install a new flash version is needed, Firefox crashes and can´t see
the site.

Regards,
Martim

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
martim

firefox crashes when installing flash player
Name: martim Email: martimatimamdesigndotcomdotbr Product: Firefox Summary: firefox crashes when installing flash player Comments: Hi, I can´t install a new flash player version cause my Firefox browser crashes. Maybe when the Flash call to JavaScript. I´ve installed the latest review (2.0.0.14) but no sucess. Just giving a feedback. You are doing a great job. case example: if acess this site () and install the a new flash version is needed it crashes. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0....

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: chuck marshall Email: chuxatindustryinetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the browser to crap-out when trying to brows. I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus p...

firefox 3.5.2 crash with full screen flash player
Name: lArA Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.5.2 crash with full screen flash player Comments: openSuSE 11.1 Adobe Flash Player 10.0.32.18 firefox 3.0.12 works fine Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; es-ES; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data
Name: john Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data Comments: Firefox/3.5.2 crashes when I attempt to receive "streaming data" from a certain website, whereas I have always been able to receive such "streaming data" without any problem from such website under Firefox/3.0.13. In other words, Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.12 does not crash under the same scenario. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback ...

Flash-Player crashes in FireFox
Hello, got an annoying problem here: my flash player crashes on nearly every single content it plays (videos, music, advertisements (!), ...). I dug the internet but could not find any reports that describe the same behaviour as I experience. There are millions of reports, but they differ in my eyes. Typically the player crashes only after a tiny amount of time, say 0.1-0.5 secs of playing. It might make it longer now and then when there is no other flash player active in any tab. If a second instance comes it is certain that both have already crashed. I sent uncounted cr...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Crash crash crash firefox 2.0
On both my windows 98se and my sons windows XP, firefox is crashing when I shut down the computer. On mine I get no messages, but even with firefox closed I get a "firefox is not responding" on ctrl-alt-del. On windows XP a XPCOM error message. Also, when I open an htm file with firefox, filemon shows intense disk activity even 5 minutes after opening the file. Been using since ver 0.6 ... never seen anything like this ......what is happening ? []'s Shadow wrote: > On both my windows 98se and my sons windows XP, firefox is > crashing when I shut down th...

Firefox 2.0.0.4 Automatic Update installation in Limited User account auto up-date installation bug (previously reported in earlier FireFox versions)
Name: Dave, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.4 Automatic Update installation in Limited User account auto up-date installation bug (previously reported in earlier FireFox versions) Comments: The bug already discussed at length in Bug Reports 374900, 370280, 303595, 340535 and perhaps others, still exists in FireFox version 2.0.0.4. While operating FireFox from a Limited User account in Windows XP, SP2, I received the message from the FireFox up-dater that the 2.0.0.4 up-date had been downloaded and FireFox needed to be restarted. Fool that I am...

Firefox or not Firefox

Flash your Firefox OS tablet with firefox os 2.1
--047d7bb70c0013f17904fe2b2b89 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hi Friends I have recently flashed my Tablet with OS 2.1 and I have seen that many of my friends are facing problem in flashing there devices. So I have written a blog post to flash your devices please have a look on it and let me know if you are facing any issue. Here is the link to blog post : http://openmoz.wordpress.com/2014/07/13/flash-firefox-os-2-1-into-your-tablet/ *Major problem*: I have tried using windows and its has successfully booted into fastboot mode, but what to do next as .bat files are not...

Flash your Firefox OS tablet with firefox os 2.1
Hi Friends I have recently flashed my Tablet with OS 2.1 and I have seen that many of my friends are facing problem in flashing there devices. So I have written a blog post to flash your devices please have a look on it and let me know if you are facing any issue. Here is the link to blog post : http://openmoz.wordpress.com/2014/07/13/flash-firefox-os-2-1-into-your-tablet/ *Major problem*: I have tried using windows and its has successfully booted into fastboot mode, but what to do next as .bat files are not working? *Answer* : I will suggest you to to further step using linux, ...

Firefox continues to crash because of Flash PLayer.
Name: Lyle Glass Email: llglass2001atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox continues to crash because of Flash PLayer. Comments: Firefox continues to CRASH when I go to ANY site that uses Flash Player. This latest crash was on the RC2. There was NO REPORT given for this crash. So what do I do? or what can I do? Adobe will not or can not help me, there has been no response to my request. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hend...

Web resources about - firefox crashes when installing flash player #2 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Solar panels are lifted into place.

The builder of a south-west Sydney unit block where a young woman plunged to her death during a ferocious fire told a certifier to reduce ...

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper