firefox crashes when installing flash player

Name:    martim
Email:   martimatimamdesigndotcomdotbr
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi,

I can´t install a new flash player version cause my Firefox browser
crashes. Maybe when the Flash call to JavaScript. I´ve installed the
latest review (2.0.0.14) but no sucess. Just giving a feedback. You are
doing a great job.

case example: if acess this site () and install the a new flash version
is needed it crashes.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
martim

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: chuck marshall Email: chuxatindustryinetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the browser to crap-out when trying to brows. I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus p...

firefox crashes when installing flash player #2
Name: martim Email: martimatimamdesigndotcomdotbr Product: Firefox Summary: firefox crashes when installing flash player Comments: Hi, I can´t install a new flash player version cause my Firefox browser crashes. Maybe when the Flash call to JavaScript. I´ve installed the latest review (2.0.0.14) but no sucess. Just giving a feedback. You are doing a great job. case example: Accessing this site (http://www.whitegoldiswhitegold.com/) and install a new flash version is needed, Firefox crashes and can´t see the site. Regards, Martim Browser Details: Mo...

Flash-Player crashes in FireFox
Hello, got an annoying problem here: my flash player crashes on nearly every single content it plays (videos, music, advertisements (!), ...). I dug the internet but could not find any reports that describe the same behaviour as I experience. There are millions of reports, but they differ in my eyes. Typically the player crashes only after a tiny amount of time, say 0.1-0.5 secs of playing. It might make it longer now and then when there is no other flash player active in any tab. If a second instance comes it is certain that both have already crashed. I sent uncounted cr...

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox Adobe Flash player crash
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Adobe Flash player crash Comments: Adobe Flash players always crash when there are more than one players operating in different window tabs at the same time Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.14) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.6.14 GTB7.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox continues to crash because of Flash PLayer.
Name: Lyle Glass Email: llglass2001atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox continues to crash because of Flash PLayer. Comments: Firefox continues to CRASH when I go to ANY site that uses Flash Player. This latest crash was on the RC2. There was NO REPORT given for this crash. So what do I do? or what can I do? Adobe will not or can not help me, there has been no response to my request. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hend...

Firefox won't recognize flash player plugin and won't re-install flash plugin
Name: Scott Coppersmith Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox won't recognize flash player plugin and won't re-install flash plugin Comments: Firefox 3 beta 4 "forgets" that the flash plugin is installed and when it tries to autoinstall I get the error "install-977..rdf (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist" It started doing this with Beta 3 after I installed the DownloadHelper add-on. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

firefox 3/flash player installation problem
Name: n/a Email: pkdotzeroatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3/flash player installation problem Comments: adobe flash player would not install asked if i wanted to manually install? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 RC2 crashes with Flash Player
Name: Robbie Email: robbieatstartailprodotcodotuk Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 RC2 crashes with Flash Player Comments: I do a lot of youtubing and so use the Flash Player a lot. In my profile, I can have the main video, where you uploaded something recently, and flash works fine. I can click on a video link or another profile and sometimes it will work. If have 2 profiles open in each tab, and on one of them go to another profile, it will crash. It looks like flash has a problem in closing itself. There are sometimes where I watch a video, in the m...

Adobe Flash Player Crashes in latest Firefox
Name: Christopher Hayden Email: christopheratmodusartsgroupdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player Crashes in latest Firefox Comments: Hi. I thought you would like to know (as if you don't already by now) that after the latest update to v.3.6.4 a notification window warned me that many of my plug-ins were not compatible. In the next click it offered to get the compatible versions. It did. Since then I have had multiple Firefox crashes and Adobe Flash Player plug-in crashes. It might help you to know that I often have a 'pop-out' window displaying ...

Firefox 3 cannot install Adobe Flash Player
Name: Nick Email: sirtaz00atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 cannot install Adobe Flash Player Comments: Firefox 3 says it successfully installs the flash player, but immediately after restarting Firefox says it needs to install it again. Repeating the process several times leads only to an annoying cycle of frustration. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Flash player crash in Firefox 4 b6
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Flash player crash in Firefox 4 b6 Comments: Flash player crash in Firefox 4 b6 and Firefox don't work again... It's necessary restart firefox with task manager on windows 7 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b6) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Adobe Flash Player cannot be installed on Firefox 3.
Name: gen89 Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player cannot be installed on Firefox 3. Comments: I have installed an Adobe Flash Player plugin on my Firefox 3 web browser. Even if I restart the program, the plugin would not function properly, i.e. the notice "missing plugins" appearing on top of the webpage. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - firefox crashes when installing flash player - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Solar panels are lifted into place.

The builder of a south-west Sydney unit block where a young woman plunged to her death during a ferocious fire told a certifier to reduce ...

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper