firefox crashes after version 3.6.6 & 3.6.4 are applied

Name:    wanda
Email:   WSWABatkcdotrrdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
browser crashes after applying version 3.6.6 & 3.6.4 . version 3.6.3
seems to work fine .

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
wanda

(OOPS MEANT 3.6.4 not 3.6.3) No google.com pages will load in firefox 3.6.4
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: (OOPS MEANT 3.6.4 not 3.6.3) No google.com pages will load in firefox 3.6.4 Comments: I have been trying since I dl'ed 3.6.4 to get to my home page ( http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en). I can not get it or any other google.com site to load. I have tested it on all my other browswers & google loads fine. I can't even fill out the broken website form from the browwser menu because it never loads. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100413 Firefox/3.6.4...

Microsoft Silverlight crashes continuously with Firefox 3.6.4 and 3.6.6
Name: Matthew Collins Email: matthewdotcollinsatdegruyterdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Microsoft Silverlight crashes continuously with Firefox 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 Comments: Since installing Firefox 3.6.4 (and now updated to 3.6.6), Microsoft Silverlight crashes continuously. We use the program as part of an online editorial platform used presently by 2,000 authors and editors around the world. With Firefox 3.6.3 and earlier it was never a problem and Microsoft Silverlight functioned perfectly. However with 3.6.4 and above, the program crashes continuously. The problem only se...

Disaster of Firefox 3.6.8, 3.6.10, 3.6.11 and 4.06beta.
Name: Lindsay Stubbin Email: stubbo44attpgdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: Disaster of Firefox 3.6.8, 3.6.10, 3.6.11 and 4.06beta. Comments: I have been using Firefox for about 3 or 4 years, and have always been very quick to praise it and recommend it to anyone who would listen, but no more. For me, all versions after 3.6 have been an unmitigated disaster. I am totally unable to access many websites, including my own ISP, and many pages that I am able to access can take literally several minutes to load. Many times, before a page even loads, I am redirected to google a...

Firefox 3.6.3 and 3.6.4 BUG
Name: oleh Email: gelo05atmaildotru Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.3 and 3.6.4 BUG Comments: I am using AJAX control toolkit and AjaxControlToolkit.WCSFExtensions for server side validation. Firefox doesn't highlight the unvalid controls (for instance: "tbx2"). And it allow to do postback if PageIsValid - false. And in some situations ValidationCallout doesn't appiers. It is confusing users. IE highlight all controls correctly. And don't allow to do postback if page isn't valid. To see bug - compare with IE validation. Example: ...

Plugin-container modudle in 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 hanging firefox
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Plugin-container modudle in 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 hanging firefox Comments: Happens randomly, more when attempting to view videos on YouTube, etc. Ending the process in Task Manager, release the browser hang currently until it hangs again. Reverted back to 3.6.3, no problems. I see this issue being reported in forums around the web, so I sure you're aware of it. Good Luck Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: H...

firefox 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 huge memory for pluginfinder.exe
Name: rj Email: rj79dotjohn14atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 huge memory for pluginfinder.exe Comments: is there other way to minimize the use of large memory for the pluginfinder.exe? As of now, I am more satisfied to use firefox version 3.6.3 thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

With 3.6.6 release why test Newest Firefox Release candidate 3.6.4?
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: With 3.6.6 release why test Newest Firefox Release candidate 3.6.4? Comments: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/ is supposed to be a go to page for current and future Firefox builds. Please check out this copy and paste to see if 3.6.4 Release candidate should even be on that page. It shows that Mozilla cannot react to changes happening in Real Time with it's own products. Meet the world’s best browser, made just the way you like it. Learn more. * Download Firefox - Free 3.6.6 for Windows English (US) (7.7MB) Release Notes - Other ...

3.6.7 Crashes in all the same places as 3.6.6 and 3.6.5
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: 3.6.7 Crashes in all the same places as 3.6.6 and 3.6.5 Comments: Have , yet again uninstalled this latest "fixed" version, and gone back to 3.6.3 which appears to let me visit Google dictionary without crashing. Problems continue with multi-media content, possibly flash-based - I can't even visit my own site (http://the-right.biz/opp-video.html)without it crashing, nor my work site which contains video. Disappointing that this has not been fixed after all this time. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-U...

Firefox 3.6.6 #6
Name: Nishikant Email: nishikantdotpandaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.6 Comments: Dear Sir / Mam, I am a big fan of firefox and have been using it for years now. Yesterday night I was upgraded to the latest version of firefox and ever since whenever I open gmail it gets automatically redirected to google calendar...is this a firefox issue? The same works fine with IE though...and I am not so fond of IE. Thanks Nishikant Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 From URL: http://hen...

3.6.4 and 3.6.6
Name: Jeff Product: Firefox Summary: 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 Comments: thanks for finally pushing me over the edge to Opera and Chrome. Browser Details: Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.0; U; en) Presto/2.6.30 Version/10.60 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 won't work on my Vista HP Desktop
Name: Dick McCoy Email: d_mccoy03atinsightbbdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 won't work on my Vista HP Desktop Comments: Every time I update Firefox with either 3.6.4 or 3.6.6 is sets proxy setting that won't work, per the screen messages ,and the web sites I try to load error out. I end up having to restore my system settings to 6/23/10. After the restore I can use Firefox again, BUT NOT IF I RUN THE 3.6.4 OR 3.6.6 UPDATES. I WILL NOT update Firefox using 3.6.4 or 3.6.6. unless I receive an update that I know will work. Browser Detai...

Firefox 3.6.3 #6
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.3 Comments: I have Firefox 3.6.3 and have never had so many problems before. Drop down menus are invisible. Firefox hangs, does not respond, won't shut down and is extremely slow. Scrolling is not smooth. All in all, I am going to stop using Firefox and go back to IE or maybe use Safari. I have had it with Firefox. Too bad, it use to be the best. You guys have really made a mess of what use to be a great browser. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; (R1 1.6); .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CL...

Firefox 3.6.6 #3
Name: Jarret Email: jarretcadeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.6 Comments: It's great that you guys have the crash protection feature going on but can you give users the option to change the timeout settings? You kind of fucked over people with better computers because the people with older ones thought that things were too quick. Just because they are too cheap to upgrade doesn't mean you should ruin the experience further for those of us that spend money to have a nice computer. Otherwise, I love using FireFox and glad that you guys do all t...

Firefox 3.6.6 and 11.3 system crashes...
Upgraded from 11.2 to 11.3 without any issues. However the newer version of Firefox keeps crashing and bringing down 11.3! It's a complete system crash with absolutely no warning, although it looks like 11.3 is trying to send the TERM signal before the pc shuts down. I have other browsers for my work, and both Opera and SeaMonkey work perfectly. Konquerer also works perfectly. Any ideas guys? Thnx. openSUSE 11.3. Dell Optiplex, 1 Gb RAM, 40 Gb HDD. -- Clive45 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Make sure you do this: ...

Web resources about - firefox crashes after version 3.6.6 & 3.6.4 are applied - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...