Firefox Adobe Flash player crash

Name:
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Adobe Flash players always crash when there are more than one players
operating in different window tabs at the same time

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.14) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.6.14 GTB7.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: chuck marshall Email: chuxatindustryinetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the browser to crap-out when trying to brows. I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus p...

Adobe Flash Player Crashes in latest Firefox
Name: Christopher Hayden Email: christopheratmodusartsgroupdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player Crashes in latest Firefox Comments: Hi. I thought you would like to know (as if you don't already by now) that after the latest update to v.3.6.4 a notification window warned me that many of my plug-ins were not compatible. In the next click it offered to get the compatible versions. It did. Since then I have had multiple Firefox crashes and Adobe Flash Player plug-in crashes. It might help you to know that I often have a 'pop-out' window displaying ...

Google finance stock quotes crash in firefox, possible adobe flash + firefox bug?
Name: Justin Gomolka Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Google finance stock quotes crash in firefox, possible adobe flash + firefox bug? Comments: Using firefox version 3.0b5 any Google finance page such as http://finance.google.com/finance?q=NASDAQ%3AINTC when you click the chart and use your scroll button on the mouse it crashes every time. I tried this on a few computers to the same effect. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Tip: Adobe Flash Player: fix pink screen and Firefox crashes
In the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, 10.2, there's a "great" feature (not...): hardware acceleration. Enabled by default. On many video cards (roughly all but Nvidia's running on the closed Nvidia driver), this causes pink screens in Flash video's and even Firefox crashes. Both in Firefox 3.x and in Firefox 4.x. The solution is, thankfully, rather simple: disable hardware acceleration. As follows: - Visit this website: 'Moodstream™ by Getty Images' (http://moodstream.gettyimages.com/) (or any other that uses a special kind of flash...

Adobe Flash Player in Firefox
Windows XP SP2 Firefox 2.0.0.14 Adobe Flash Player 9.0.124 Is there a way to disable the Adobe Flash Player plug-in? At least one site I visit often updates its Flash Player window about every 20 to 30 seconds and the Windows XP system spikes its CPU usage during the update. I visit that site often and leave it running behind other open (not Firefox)windows. The spiking effect the scrolling of the current window and that annoys me. So, I would like to doable the Flash Player for that site. Thank you. Whoops! Typo Corrections Windows XP SP2 Firefox 2.0.0.14 ...

Flash-Player crashes in FireFox
Hello, got an annoying problem here: my flash player crashes on nearly every single content it plays (videos, music, advertisements (!), ...). I dug the internet but could not find any reports that describe the same behaviour as I experience. There are millions of reports, but they differ in my eyes. Typically the player crashes only after a tiny amount of time, say 0.1-0.5 secs of playing. It might make it longer now and then when there is no other flash player active in any tab. If a second instance comes it is certain that both have already crashed. I sent uncounted cr...

about adobe flash player on the firefox
Name: Ivan Rantung Email: braveyoungmanatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: about adobe flash player on the firefox Comments: i just want to asked, why if i want to login the texas Holdem poker (zynga)on facebook, firefox its allways show me if i must upgrade the adobe flash player. but sure, my adobe flash player its up to date. please help me Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; id; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if ...

ADOBE FLASH PLAYER FOR FIREFOX
Name: PEPE ARENAS Product: Firefox Summary: ADOBE FLASH PLAYER FOR FIREFOX Comments: Just for your info t is really complicated installing Adobe Flash Player 10.0.45 in FIREFOX. I wanted sending a picture but not attachment is possible. Think on it. A paint of the window will help you more. Working with: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Versión 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Compilación 2600 Microsoft Corporation Computer - Acer Sistem Model - TravelMate 660 Tipo de sistema Equipo basado en X86 Procesador - x86 Family 6 Model 9 Stepping 5 GenuineIntel ~1594 MHz BIOS Ve...

firefox crashes when installing flash player
Name: martim Email: martimatimamdesigndotcomdotbr Product: Firefox Summary: firefox crashes when installing flash player Comments: Hi, I can´t install a new flash player version cause my Firefox browser crashes. Maybe when the Flash call to JavaScript. I´ve installed the latest review (2.0.0.14) but no sucess. Just giving a feedback. You are doing a great job. case example: if acess this site () and install the a new flash version is needed it crashes. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0....

problem with firefox adobe flash player
Name: P. royer Email: d-kmeathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: problem with firefox adobe flash player Comments: I have the beta version of firefox. Since yesterday i could watch webtv and onlineradio with firefox, but sudently today adobe flash player doesn't work and doesnt want to download correctly : Impossible de charger: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll Cet élément ne peut pas être installé par Firefox car « install-y4c..rdf » (fourni par l'élément) est incorrect ou n'existe pas. Veuillez conta...

firefox e adobe flash player
Name: vampirello65@yahoo.it Email: vampirello65atyahoodotit Product: Minefield Summary: firefox e adobe flash player Comments: vogliamo un player come adobe per firefox 64 bit Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2 x64; en-US; rv:1.9.3a1pre) Gecko/20091008 Minefield/3.7a1pre (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Adobe Flash Player and Firefox 4
Hi all, I've been noticing that Adobe Flash Player crashes very regularly on YouTube in Firefox 4. It literally crashes on pretty much every video and comes up with the message "Adobe Flash Player has crashed, click here to send an error report", when you send an error report it gives you the option to reload the page, when you reload the page it usually works but the same crash cycle repeats when clicking on another video. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it doesn't seem to have done anything, it just seems to be a problem with Firefox 4 as I al...

Web resources about - Firefox Adobe Flash player crash - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox