Firefox 64-bit support

Name:    Albert Wiersch
Email:   supportathtmlvalidatordotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I'm surprised there's no Windows 64-bit support in Firefox 3.5. Please
provide an x64 Windows version of Firefox.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Albert

Firefox or not Firefox

Create a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit)
Name: Dmitry Viazmin Email: dmitrydotviazminattutdotby Product: Firefox Summary: Create a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit) Comments: Hi, It would be great to get a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit). Do you plan to do that? Best Regards, Dmitry Viazmin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a...

Proper Adobe Flash in 64 bit KUbuntu Linux with Firefox on 64 bit AMD processor? ; jor
What is the proper way to get Adobe Flash running in 64 bit KUbuntu Linux with Firefox on a 64 bit AMD processor? Adobe says they have discontinued work on their 64 bit version for now. Is it ok to use the only version of AF 10.1 they make available for linux on a KUbuntu 10.4 AND 64 bit version, running FF? On #firefox on irc: kbrosnan: 32 bit won't work by default, your distro may have a way to run 32 bit firefox or a program called nspluginwrapper can allow you to run 32 bit flash in 64 bit firefox Any idea what the proper way for Ubuntu is? Thanks :) ...

SQL 8 support for 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please
SQL Anywhere Associates!! Is SQL 8 support 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please.... Thanks Vairam I believe that SQL Anywhere Studio is currently only released in a 32-bit format. TO the extent that 32-bit applications can run on a 64-bit OS, you can use ASA on a 64-bit system. -- Reg Domaratzki, Sybase iAnywhere Solutions Certified SQL Anywhere Associate Please reply only to the newsgroup ASA Patches and EBFs : http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm -> Cho...

SQL 8 support for 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please
SQL Anywhere Associates!! Is SQL 8 support 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any please.... Thanks Vairam Is there any particular 64 bit OS that you are interested in hearing about? - Mark VS Vairam wrote: > > SQL Anywhere Associates!! > Is SQL 8 support 64 bit OS and 64 BIT OS, 64 BIT BUS Support, technical > white paper, documentation, examples and success stories for SQL 8 if any > please.... > > Thanks > > Vairam WINDOWS all flavours...

halt&blue screen-firefox on AMD 4200 64 bit with MS XP pro 64 bit
Name: walter Email: walter_at_baziuk.name Product: Firefox Summary: halt&blue screen-firefox on AMD 4200 64 bit with MS XP pro 64 bit Comments: after using firefox for a day, it starting to crash more often and give me a blue screen each time. this now occurs with 2 mintues after starting firefox. xp pro does not catch the firefox crash. xp pro dies with a blue screen halt- no way to catch what/where the issue is. has it been tested with xp pro 64 bit? has it been tested on a 64 bit 2 cpu AMD? i have uninstalled firefox as i need to use the new PC. unfortunately...

Unittests and 64-bit support for Gecko 2.0 / Firefox 4
The topic of Windows 7 unittest status on https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/2010-07-13 reminded me of a related question, which is status of unittests on 64-bit platforms. If 64-bit is going to be supported for Gecko 2.0 / Firefox 4 (is it?), it seems like it ought to be passing tests. If so, should we be tracking progress of this like we're tracking progress of getting Windows 7 to pass tests (above)? The current status (from looking at TBPL) seems to be: * Linux 64-bit is at parity with 32-bit * OS X 64-bit (which we test on 10.6) is at parity with 32-bit (which w...

Taskbar Corruption when using Firefox. Intermittent. Firefox 3.0.10 on Windows 7 RC 64 bit. HP laptop
Name: George Product: Firefox Summary: Taskbar Corruption when using Firefox. Intermittent. Firefox 3.0.10 on Windows 7 RC 64 bit. HP laptop - Intel 965 with Dual Core 2.4Ghz and 4GB RAM Comments: Occassionally when starting a new windows in firefox, the task bar will flicker and corrupt. Clicking on a non-firefox app which is fill screen stops the flickering, then I can usally (not always) return to the firefox tab and it is ok. I am running latest Intel graphics drivers from Microsoft (released yesterday) Problem existed before and still exists. Not really sure if it is...

Firefox 64 bits
Name: Jean-Sebastien Email: simply_jsathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 64 bits Comments: Hello, I am now running on Vista 64 bits, and I would really like to see a Firefox 64 bits. Lots of people are changing from a 32 bits to a 64 bits OS, and it's sad to see that nowhere I've seen mentioned that Mozilla is working on a 64 bits version. Until the 64 bits version comes out, I'll be using IE 64x. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

firefox 64 bits
Name: dan Email: dandotolaru84atgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1 Summary: firefox 64 bits Comments: It installs flash player but when retrying to show the page which has flash in it it asks again to install missing plug-ins . I installed flash 3 times and still is asks missing plugin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100405 Namoroka/3.6.3 From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/namoroka/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (no...

A 64 bit Firefox when?
Name: XSnrg Product: Firefox Summary: A 64 bit Firefox when? Comments: I think you people who make this browser would of had more than enough time to figure out how to create a reliable and fast 64 bit Firefox. When is Firefox 4 going to be out? Has it even been out and I'm not aware of it? It seems like I would know anyway. Please let people know! Most people have updated computers that can handle 64 bit these days. I expect your developers to have it set and ready before the end of this year. If not I'm going to have to suffer a little with IE 64 bit. It...

Firefox 64-bit?
Name: Coty Ternes Email: Little_Neoatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 64-bit? Comments: Is there ever going to a firefox 64-bit? Just curious. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 64 bit
Name: Ron Email: cool_ron_kingatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 64 bit Comments: Hello Sir , I have two requests that if I could be informed on where and how to get Firefox 64 bit edition for my 64 bit Operating System and if Firefox could enable ESCape feature where it deletes data from a text field like Internet Explorer does . Thank You , Sir Cheers Ron Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no exp...

Firefox 64 Bit
Hello, I have a computer with Windows Vista 64Bit. Is there a 64 Bit version of Firefox? Thank You, Miguel on 3/21/09 7:43 PM shapper said the following: > Hello, > > I have a computer with Windows Vista 64Bit. > > Is there a 64 Bit version of Firefox? > > Thank You, > Miguel http://wiki.mozilla-x86-64.com/Download On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 17:43:23 -0700 (PDT), shapper wrote: > X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; > I have a computer with Windows Vista 64Bit. Yep, you're using a computer with...

Web resources about - Firefox 64-bit support - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox