Firefox 3.6.6 #6

Name:    Nishikant
Email:   nishikantdotpandaatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Dear Sir / Mam,

I am a big fan of firefox and have been using it for years now.
Yesterday night I was upgraded to the latest version of firefox and ever
since whenever I open gmail it gets automatically redirected to google
calendar...is this a firefox issue? The same works fine with IE
though...and I am not so fond of IE.

Thanks
Nishikant

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Nishikant

Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6.
Name: Nigel Email: fourakindathotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6. Comments: Received this error message while trying to install: Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.5.6. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feed...

cannot record on real player, firefox 3.6.5 and 3.6.6
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: cannot record on real player, firefox 3.6.5 and 3.6.6 Comments: i cannot make record a video streaming in Real player thru firefox 3.6.5 and 3.6.6 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.6.3 #6
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.3 Comments: I have Firefox 3.6.3 and have never had so many problems before. Drop down menus are invisible. Firefox hangs, does not respond, won't shut down and is extremely slow. Scrolling is not smooth. All in all, I am going to stop using Firefox and go back to IE or maybe use Safari. I have had it with Firefox. Too bad, it use to be the best. You guys have really made a mess of what use to be a great browser. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; (R1 1.6); .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CL...

Firefox 3.6.6 #3
Name: Jarret Email: jarretcadeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.6 Comments: It's great that you guys have the crash protection feature going on but can you give users the option to change the timeout settings? You kind of fucked over people with better computers because the people with older ones thought that things were too quick. Just because they are too cheap to upgrade doesn't mean you should ruin the experience further for those of us that spend money to have a nice computer. Otherwise, I love using FireFox and glad that you guys do all t...

Disaster of Firefox 3.6.8, 3.6.10, 3.6.11 and 4.06beta.
Name: Lindsay Stubbin Email: stubbo44attpgdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: Disaster of Firefox 3.6.8, 3.6.10, 3.6.11 and 4.06beta. Comments: I have been using Firefox for about 3 or 4 years, and have always been very quick to praise it and recommend it to anyone who would listen, but no more. For me, all versions after 3.6 have been an unmitigated disaster. I am totally unable to access many websites, including my own ISP, and many pages that I am able to access can take literally several minutes to load. Many times, before a page even loads, I am redirected to google a...

firefox crashes after version 3.6.6 & 3.6.4 are applied
Name: wanda Email: WSWABatkcdotrrdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox crashes after version 3.6.6 & 3.6.4 are applied Comments: browser crashes after applying version 3.6.6 & 3.6.4 . version 3.6.3 seems to work fine . Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Plugin-container modudle in 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 hanging firefox
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Plugin-container modudle in 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 hanging firefox Comments: Happens randomly, more when attempting to view videos on YouTube, etc. Ending the process in Task Manager, release the browser hang currently until it hangs again. Reverted back to 3.6.3, no problems. I see this issue being reported in forums around the web, so I sure you're aware of it. Good Luck Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: H...

Microsoft Silverlight crashes continuously with Firefox 3.6.4 and 3.6.6
Name: Matthew Collins Email: matthewdotcollinsatdegruyterdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Microsoft Silverlight crashes continuously with Firefox 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 Comments: Since installing Firefox 3.6.4 (and now updated to 3.6.6), Microsoft Silverlight crashes continuously. We use the program as part of an online editorial platform used presently by 2,000 authors and editors around the world. With Firefox 3.6.3 and earlier it was never a problem and Microsoft Silverlight functioned perfectly. However with 3.6.4 and above, the program crashes continuously. The problem only se...

firefox 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 huge memory for pluginfinder.exe
Name: rj Email: rj79dotjohn14atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 huge memory for pluginfinder.exe Comments: is there other way to minimize the use of large memory for the pluginfinder.exe? As of now, I am more satisfied to use firefox version 3.6.3 thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

(OOPS MEANT 3.6.4 not 3.6.3) No google.com pages will load in firefox 3.6.4
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: (OOPS MEANT 3.6.4 not 3.6.3) No google.com pages will load in firefox 3.6.4 Comments: I have been trying since I dl'ed 3.6.4 to get to my home page ( http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en). I can not get it or any other google.com site to load. I have tested it on all my other browswers & google loads fine. I can't even fill out the broken website form from the browwser menu because it never loads. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100413 Firefox/3.6.4...

Firefox 3.6 #6
Name: Tyrone Email: dontg4atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 Comments: The speed in Firefox 3.6 is very impressive, and what else is new? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.6.6
Name: Email: geoconsultatgmxdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.6 Comments: A Firefox 3.6.6 is offered for update of 3.6.4 but cannot be run also after restart of the program. Is this a fake? Regards Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.6.6 ;(
I totally agree with you guys, its simply awful, constanstly freezing, im keeeping task manager and another browser always open due to this recurrent problem, i also noticed that youtube videos are loading a lot slower now (real ISP download speed: 11MBPS) while in another browsers it loads in a wink of an eye, with this new firefox i have to pause videos and wait a loooooong time. I think this was the last drop they could get out of Firefox version 3.x.x. Detail: i dont use google groups ive only signed up just to post this. ive been using firefox for many years now and im a really go...

Firefox 3.6.6
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/forums/contributors/704493 All it does is change the timeout interval on dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs to 45 rather than 10. That is something that can be done right now in about:config Refrsxf wrote: > http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/forums/contributors/704493 > > All it does is change the timeout interval on dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs to > 45 rather than 10. That is something that can be done right now in > about:config > > To late. I switched that "improvent" off. "Refrsxf" <inva...

Web resources about - Firefox 3.6.6 #6 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox