firefox 3.6.6 #5

Name:    bruce coulter
Email:   brucecoulteratlivwdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I have been using Ancestry.com with no problems until 3.6.6
I'm getting some graphics but mostly link names and no response
with mouse clicks on links.

I just downloaded 3.6.4 to see what will happen.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
bruce

Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6.
Name: Nigel Email: fourakindathotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6. Comments: Received this error message while trying to install: Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.5.6. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feed...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

cannot record on real player, firefox 3.6.5 and 3.6.6
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: cannot record on real player, firefox 3.6.5 and 3.6.6 Comments: i cannot make record a video streaming in Real player thru firefox 3.6.5 and 3.6.6 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.6.6 #6
Name: Nishikant Email: nishikantdotpandaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.6 Comments: Dear Sir / Mam, I am a big fan of firefox and have been using it for years now. Yesterday night I was upgraded to the latest version of firefox and ever since whenever I open gmail it gets automatically redirected to google calendar...is this a firefox issue? The same works fine with IE though...and I am not so fond of IE. Thanks Nishikant Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 From URL: http://hen...

Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today.
Name: Jim Allan Email: jdotallanatcalistodotdemondotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today. Comments: Following advice re a 3 minute delay in Firefox 3.5.5 opening, I installed Firefox beta 3.6 yesterday. On booting up today I got an on screen message that Firefox had been upgraded. On checking I find that my version has returned to 3.5.5. And it still took 3 minutes to open initially! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5...

[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5.2, Firefox 3.6, and all that
Hi, I wanted to give you guys an update on what the project plan looks like: The next release is Firefox 3.5.2. We're intending to use that milestone for the automatic major update, i.e., people will get this update offer without asking for it. Thus, now is a good time to press your favorite buttons and get the feedback you got on 3.5 and 3.5.1 into the 1.9.1 tree and in 3.5.2. The timeline for 3.5.2 is an early August release. I don't have a tree closure date for you yet, so "the earlier, the merrier". The next big thing is Firefox 3.6. That's rough...

Firefox 3.6 reverts to Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Mick Clark Email: mickdotclarksattiscalidotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 reverts to Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: I have installed the various versions of Firefox 3.6 (3.6RC1, 3.6RC2 and 3.6), but each time, after a system restart or reboot, Firefox goes off and finds "the latest version" and updates me to Firefox 3.5.7 Now I have seen an answer to this problem which says that Firefox 3.6 beta installs itself in a different folder - so that you have both versions of Firefox available. Now I have checked for this occurrence but I always install Fire...

Firefox 3.6 downgrades to Firefox 3.5.8 Beta
Name: Michelle Parrish Email: mimi0501atearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 downgrades to Firefox 3.5.8 Beta Comments: I have upgraded to Firefox 3.6 5 times. Each time I upgrade, once I shut down Firefox and restart it, it downgrades to Firefox Beta 3.5.8. I've already had to delete my profile and create a new one because mine was corrupted. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectatio...

Had to uninstall Firefox 3.6 and go back to Firefox 3.5
Name: Alison Smith Email: alisondotsmithatinboxdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Had to uninstall Firefox 3.6 and go back to Firefox 3.5 Comments: I've been having problems with Firefox 3.6 since it updated. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. So now I've had to go back to Firefox 3.5. It causes problems with several websites that require a login. For example, internet banking www.smile.co.uk and my email account www.inbox.com. I can use both fine under 3.5 but I keep getting logged off under 3.6 when I hit any button (next, different mailbox...

Firefox 3.6.3 #6
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.3 Comments: I have Firefox 3.6.3 and have never had so many problems before. Drop down menus are invisible. Firefox hangs, does not respond, won't shut down and is extremely slow. Scrolling is not smooth. All in all, I am going to stop using Firefox and go back to IE or maybe use Safari. I have had it with Firefox. Too bad, it use to be the best. You guys have really made a mess of what use to be a great browser. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; (R1 1.6); .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CL...

Redirect working on Firefox 3.5.7. does not wor on Firefox 3.6.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Redirect working on Firefox 3.5.7. does not wor on Firefox 3.6. Comments: Mail.ru Agent www.agent.mail.ru gives an alert reference at every mail coming. Clicking on it rendered to the letter through Firefox 3.5.7., but Firefox 3.6. starts with a startpage. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; ru; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 MRA 5.5 (build 02761) Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Difficulties with Hotmail using Firefox 3.5.8 and Firefox 3.6
Name: Email: patrick-tbmsoieriesathotmaildotfr Product: Firefox Summary: Difficulties with Hotmail using Firefox 3.5.8 and Firefox 3.6 Comments: Hotmail and Firefox 3.6 : I informed you several times of the almost impossibility to transfer message on Hotmail, using Firefox 3.6 (this problem does not occur with IE8). Consequently, I uninstalled 3.6 to go back to 3.5.8 (or worse, I am using IE8 again !...). But there is now a difficulty with the 3.5.8 version and Hotmail. The button "return" (top left of the screen) does not work properly, means that most of the ...

Firefox 3.6.6 #3
Name: Jarret Email: jarretcadeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.6 Comments: It's great that you guys have the crash protection feature going on but can you give users the option to change the timeout settings? You kind of fucked over people with better computers because the people with older ones thought that things were too quick. Just because they are too cheap to upgrade doesn't mean you should ruin the experience further for those of us that spend money to have a nice computer. Otherwise, I love using FireFox and glad that you guys do all t...

firefox 3.6 beta 5 #6
Name: Email: walleye60atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.6 beta 5 Comments: Why does the browser stop responding so much anymore?i`ll be surfing and it just stops responding and I have to wait awhile for it to start going again. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b5) Gecko/20091204 Firefox/3.6b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - firefox 3.6.6 #5 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...