firefox 3.6.3 reopens all windows when restarted after a kill of firefox process

Name:    roger weiss
Email:   r2weissatwanadoodotfr
Product: Firefox

Comments:
scenario
1- open several windows using firefox 3.6.3
2- let's say one of them is consumming a huge amount of processor and one
   needs to kill "firefox" process via the windows process explorer.
3- when one restarts firefox all previous openned windows are reopen.
4- in previous releases, firefox pop-up'd and asked what it shall do:
   a) reopen all previous openned windows
   b) start new session
==> now, firefox 3.6.3 ask no longer for that.

Thanks

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
roger

Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze
Name: Sebastian Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze Comments: The problem stated above happend quite often after Firefox was running for some time 3-4 Hours. When restarting Firefox a message that firefox was already running popped of, and the process had to be stopped via task manager (ctrl alt del). Second thing I recognized was when starting 2-3 memory intense Flash-Applications in tabs firefox would freeze (games f...

Firefox 3.6: How to kill firefox ?
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6: How to kill firefox ? Comments: Folks, I am an early adopter of Firefox (1.5) and so far have never look back. So imagine my disapointment going from 3.5.8 to 3.6: - Lost all settings including default browser - Firefox 3.6 does not work well at at with gmail, from screen to screen looses things as simple as font size .... and I stopped here and I rolled back to 3.5.8, but honestly this is a real let down. This truly does bad service to Firefox - what happened ? It's behaving WORSE THAN Internet Explorer 7 (this is not ...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox companion not compatible with firefox 3.6.3
Name: heather Email: imagoroataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion not compatible with firefox 3.6.3 Comments: Hi, I am having issues with getting the firefox ebay companion. It won't download fully and I keep getting a notice that says it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6.3. But the instructions say as long as you have firefox 2 and higher you should be ok, but this is not true for me. Can anyone let me know why this is happening. Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6....

FireFox 3 Mac VS FireFox 3 Windows
Name: Braeden Black Email: thelonewolfatavalonmediaproductionsdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox 3 Mac VS FireFox 3 Windows Comments: I know you guys are probably aware of this already, but as a full time web designer/developer, a mac & pc user, and a huge supporter and fan of FireFox I just wanted mention that I find it frustrating that FF 3 on mac displays web sites different then FF 3 on windows even though FF 2, Netscape 9 and Opera 9+ for mac and windows display the same. Anything you can do to fix this would be awesome. Have a great weekend. Browser Deta...

[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5.2, Firefox 3.6, and all that
Hi, I wanted to give you guys an update on what the project plan looks like: The next release is Firefox 3.5.2. We're intending to use that milestone for the automatic major update, i.e., people will get this update offer without asking for it. Thus, now is a good time to press your favorite buttons and get the feedback you got on 3.5 and 3.5.1 into the 1.9.1 tree and in 3.5.2. The timeline for 3.5.2 is an early August release. I don't have a tree closure date for you yet, so "the earlier, the merrier". The next big thing is Firefox 3.6. That's rough...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

Firefox 3.6 reverts to Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Mick Clark Email: mickdotclarksattiscalidotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 reverts to Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: I have installed the various versions of Firefox 3.6 (3.6RC1, 3.6RC2 and 3.6), but each time, after a system restart or reboot, Firefox goes off and finds "the latest version" and updates me to Firefox 3.5.7 Now I have seen an answer to this problem which says that Firefox 3.6 beta installs itself in a different folder - so that you have both versions of Firefox available. Now I have checked for this occurrence but I always install Fire...

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Firefox 3.6.3 #3
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.3 Comments: Cannot download pdf files and open them with Adobe Acrobat when the current version was installed. The old version 3.0.18 works fine. Bummer! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.0.18) Gecko/2010020219 Firefox/3.0.18 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Had to uninstall Firefox 3.6 and go back to Firefox 3.5
Name: Alison Smith Email: alisondotsmithatinboxdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Had to uninstall Firefox 3.6 and go back to Firefox 3.5 Comments: I've been having problems with Firefox 3.6 since it updated. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. So now I've had to go back to Firefox 3.5. It causes problems with several websites that require a login. For example, internet banking www.smile.co.uk and my email account www.inbox.com. I can use both fine under 3.5 but I keep getting logged off under 3.6 when I hit any button (next, different mailbox...

Firefox 3.6 downgrades to Firefox 3.5.8 Beta
Name: Michelle Parrish Email: mimi0501atearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 downgrades to Firefox 3.5.8 Beta Comments: I have upgraded to Firefox 3.6 5 times. Each time I upgrade, once I shut down Firefox and restart it, it downgrades to Firefox Beta 3.5.8. I've already had to delete my profile and create a new one because mine was corrupted. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectatio...

I need firefox 3.6.2 because 3.6.3 don't run in windows 7
Name: maria izabel besse Email: belbesseatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I need firefox 3.6.2 because 3.6.3 don't run in windows 7 Comments: I need firefox 3.6.2 because 3.6.3 don't run in windows 7 But I don't find 3.6.2 now, only 3.6.3 thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB0.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; MDDC) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide...

firefox 3.6 feedback #3
Name: Email: sayyadadothaiderdot9atmydotcsundotedu Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.6 feedback Comments: I downloaded the latest version of firefox (3.6) and later found that my right click is not working on the internet. it was working fine with the older version of firefox but it stopped working on the latest version. there is nothing wrong with my right click. It always works except when I go on firefox. is there anyway that i can change this. if possible i would like to re-install the older version of firefox because i liked that one better but i'm not sure how t...

Web resources about - firefox 3.6.3 reopens all windows when restarted after a kill of firefox process - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Old school's not cool. Google Chrome is woefully out of date because it hasn't crashed or restarted in ...

North Korea's warning: Nuclear plants revamped, restarted to make bombs
With a big anniversary drawing near, North Korea declared Tuesday it has upgraded and restarted all of its atomic fuel plants meaning it could ...

Report: Saab 9-3 production has restarted
Filed under: Plants/Manufacturing , Saab If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear pointed ...

Official: Elio Motors $185-million request advances under DOE's restarted ATVM loan program
Filed under: Emerging Technologies , MPG , Legislation and Policy Controversial, helpful and finally put on hiatus, the Advanced Technology ...

Osasuna vs. Real Betis Restarted After Suspended Play for Collapse of Stand
A dangerous situation in the stands caused an extended suspension of a La Liga match between Osasuna and Real Betis on Sunday. After Osasuna ...

Everything you need to know but were too afraid to ask about the biggest machine on Earth — the newly ...
The Large Hadron Collider (LHC), the largest machine ever built, restarted on April 5, and it's powering up to uncover some potentially game-changing ...

South Korea Confirms North Has Restarted Yongbyon Nuclear Site
AFP South Korea Confirms North Has Restarted Yongbyon Nuclear Site Businessweek North Korea restarted its Yongbyon nuclear reactor, a South ...

North Korea Says It Has Restarted Its Main Nuclear Reactor
State media in Pyongyang said the Yongbyon complex is back in operation and that the country is ready to launch nuclear weapons "at any time." ...

Long-retired space probe restarted successfully
Now no longer space junk, the spacecraft hadn't fired its engines since 1987

Magellan Says restarted operations at DE, CT terminals
Oct 30 (Reuters) - Magellan Midstream Partners LP said it safely resumed truck loading operations Tuesdayafternoon at its Wilmington, Delaware, ...