Firefox 3.6.3 does not works with java 64 bits plugin

Name:    neodarkman
Email:   vnlinuxatbrturbodotcomdotbr
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Firefox 3.6.3 does not works with java 64 bits plugin in
jre-6u19-linux-x64.bin (linking /jre1.60_19/lib/amd64/libnpjp.so to
/firefox/plugins/).
The firefox dos not recongnize this plugin.
Sorry my english, Iḿ brazilian

My system is:
Kubuntu 9.10 + updates 64 Bit version
Core2Quad
kernel:
Linux core2quad 2.6.31-20-generic #58-Ubuntu SMP Fri Mar 12 04:38:19 UTC
2010 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); pt-BR; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
neodarkman

Java does not work in Firefox 3.6.3
Name: Jan Tore Product: Firefox Summary: Java does not work in Firefox 3.6.3 Comments: I am using Firefox av my default browser,I really like Firefox,but every time i update to a newer version,I have problems with Java.Last time I updated,the problem was solved by entering the Java control panel-advanced-java plugin,and then turn off "enable next generation java-plugin".This solution was suggested by my internet bank. With IE 8 there is no problem,everything works fine.I have all the required updates and newest versions of plugins. Operating system:Windows ...

Redirect working on Firefox 3.5.7. does not wor on Firefox 3.6.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Redirect working on Firefox 3.5.7. does not wor on Firefox 3.6. Comments: Mail.ru Agent www.agent.mail.ru gives an alert reference at every mail coming. Clicking on it rendered to the letter through Firefox 3.5.7., but Firefox 3.6. starts with a startpage. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; ru; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 MRA 5.5 (build 02761) Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Java applet not working in firefox 3.1b3 and firefox 3.0.7
Name: Germain Hebert Email: grhebertatb2b2cdotca Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Java applet not working in firefox 3.1b3 and firefox 3.0.7 Comments: This site is not work, working well with explorer. http://www.swixschool.com/web/wizard.html?langInput=lang2&menuInput=subM2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you mus...

Firefox 3.6.3 #3
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.3 Comments: Cannot download pdf files and open them with Adobe Acrobat when the current version was installed. The old version 3.0.18 works fine. Bummer! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.0.18) Gecko/2010020219 Firefox/3.0.18 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Plugin-container modudle in 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 hanging firefox
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Plugin-container modudle in 3.6.4 and 3.6.6 hanging firefox Comments: Happens randomly, more when attempting to view videos on YouTube, etc. Ending the process in Task Manager, release the browser hang currently until it hangs again. Reverted back to 3.6.3, no problems. I see this issue being reported in forums around the web, so I sure you're aware of it. Good Luck Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: H...

Firefox 3.1 beta 3 does not have live connect working with old Java plugin
Name: Bora Ertung Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 beta 3 does not have live connect working with old Java plugin Comments: Firefox 3.1 beta 3 does not have live connect working with old Java plugin. Live connect works only with next generation plugin. For backward compatibility, the old plugin must be able to have live connect capability in Firefox 3.1. We detected this wehn we turn off the next generation plug-in from Java control panel advanced tab. It was working in Firefox 3.1 beta 2. It may be a regression introduced in beta 3. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows...

firefox 3.6 feedback #3
Name: Email: sayyadadothaiderdot9atmydotcsundotedu Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.6 feedback Comments: I downloaded the latest version of firefox (3.6) and later found that my right click is not working on the internet. it was working fine with the older version of firefox but it stopped working on the latest version. there is nothing wrong with my right click. It always works except when I go on firefox. is there anyway that i can change this. if possible i would like to re-install the older version of firefox because i liked that one better but i'm not sure how t...

firefox 3.5 is not working right for me. I want firefox 3.3 back. WHERE CAN I FIND IT?
Name: Ralph Campbell Email: ka8ifiatcybrtowndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.5 is not working right for me. I want firefox 3.3 back. WHERE CAN I FIND IT? Comments: When I try to change sites while browsing, 3.5 sometimes opens a partial page on the left side of the screen. The rest of the sceen is the previous site. I am unable to open the left side of the screen to a full page (howwever I can delete it.) This makes the browser pretty much useless. Also the previous history was lost during the change. Opening a partial page when browsing is STUPID!!! ...

Firefox 3.6.3 doesn't work with QuickTime .7.6.6
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.3 doesn't work with QuickTime .7.6.6 Comments: Dear Mozilla: Firefox 3.6.3 for the Mac does not work with the latest version of QuickTime 7.6.6 but still uses version 7.6.3. I am running Snow Leopard, 10.6.3., which use version 10.0 of the QuickTime Player. Version 7.6.3 of QuickTime, which Firefox uses, is not secure; it contains several security flaws that Apple has corrected in Version 7.6.6. Whenever I run the find updates for program to get the latest update for QuickTime, it does nothing but falsely state that QuickTime...

Firefox 3.6.3 and 3.6.4 BUG
Name: oleh Email: gelo05atmaildotru Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.3 and 3.6.4 BUG Comments: I am using AJAX control toolkit and AjaxControlToolkit.WCSFExtensions for server side validation. Firefox doesn't highlight the unvalid controls (for instance: "tbx2"). And it allow to do postback if PageIsValid - false. And in some situations ValidationCallout doesn't appiers. It is confusing users. IE highlight all controls correctly. And don't allow to do postback if page isn't valid. To see bug - compare with IE validation. Example: ...

Firefox
For probably no more than a week I have been getting a strange problem with Firefox and google search. From time to time after entering a search into the search box on the google search page or clicking on a search result, the displayed page changes to my home page, about blank. I have not noticed this happen with anything other than the google search and search result pages. This evening google search became more or less unusable but there was no problem with bing. I do not have problems with this forum or any other web site I have not installed any google addons. Firefox does not...

java plugin doesn't work in Firefox 3.6
This is my first post; sorry if I make mistakes. It seems that there is no way for me to install java plugin in firefox 3.6. I've already read some threads about similar problems but none of the solutions that worked for other people work for me. So I decided to open a new thread. Following instructions of other threads, I uninstalled all java packages and installed again just the three that you can see below, but nothing changed. Glad if somebody can suggest something. Thanks. Opensuse 11.1 KDE 4.4.1 Firefox 3.6 Code: -------------------- # rpm --query --all &...

firefox companion not compatible with firefox 3.6.3
Name: heather Email: imagoroataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion not compatible with firefox 3.6.3 Comments: Hi, I am having issues with getting the firefox ebay companion. It won't download fully and I keep getting a notice that says it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6.3. But the instructions say as long as you have firefox 2 and higher you should be ok, but this is not true for me. Can anyone let me know why this is happening. Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6....

Firefox 3.6 and 3.6 updates give me a message about Java
Name: Email: mrsmith888777ataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 and 3.6 updates give me a message about Java Comments: When Firefox 3.6 was installed and every time it's updated, it was just updated to 3.6.2 I get a Java message: "The Java Console extension is no longer supported as of JRE 1.6.0.10, this update cleans and removes the Java Console from Firefox 3.6." I first check my Java version using the plugin check and it's up-to-date so, why is this Java message coming up when Firefox is updated? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows...

Web resources about - Firefox 3.6.3 does not works with java 64 bits plugin - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...