Firefox 3.6.12 not launching with Mac OS 10.6.5

Name:    James Collymore
Email:   Jcollymoreataoldotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Dear Madam/Sir:

It seems that FireFox 3.6.12 is incompatible with the new Mac OS 10.6.5.

I updated my MacPro's OS a couple of days ago from 10.6.4 to 10.6.5.  Today, I tried
launching FireFox 3.6.12 (which had worked under the previous OS) and it bounced in the
Mac's "Dock" a few times and then disappeared.  After several attempts, I trashed the
preferences file and tried again.  Same problem.  I downloaded and installed  a fresh copy of
FireFox 3.6.12 from your site.  Same problem.  I ran Apple's Disk Utility and then tried
launching FireFox.  Same Problem.  I then booted up from an external FireWire disk and ran
Disk Warrior 4.2 on my MacPro's internal hard drive.  (It blessed my Mac's System Folder and
fixed some erroneous values in the Volume Information.)  I re-started with my Mac's internal
drive and tried launching FireFox.  The same problem.

Please look into this and tell me what I might be doing wrong, or if you will be releasing a fix.
Thanks.  In the meantime I will use Safari and Google's Chrome.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_5; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Safari/533.18.5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
James