Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7

Name:    Herbert Kuipers
Email:   herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hello people,
I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years.
But you have worked again, that I back on the version
Is been for 3.5.5.
Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one
Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar
radio de tool bar works and these again.
Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long
I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf
listen to good music can.
Grüsse
Herbert

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Herbert

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7
Name: Bernard Le Lann Email: bernarddotlelannatlapostedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7 Comments: Depuis que j'utilise Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 est extrêmement lent, pour afficher une nouvelle page ou pour passer d'un onglet à un autre. ======================================= Since I use Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 is extremely slow to display a new page or move from one tab to another Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.1...

Firefox 3.6 reverts to Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Mick Clark Email: mickdotclarksattiscalidotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 reverts to Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: I have installed the various versions of Firefox 3.6 (3.6RC1, 3.6RC2 and 3.6), but each time, after a system restart or reboot, Firefox goes off and finds "the latest version" and updates me to Firefox 3.5.7 Now I have seen an answer to this problem which says that Firefox 3.6 beta installs itself in a different folder - so that you have both versions of Firefox available. Now I have checked for this occurrence but I always install Fire...

Redirect working on Firefox 3.5.7. does not wor on Firefox 3.6.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Redirect working on Firefox 3.5.7. does not wor on Firefox 3.6. Comments: Mail.ru Agent www.agent.mail.ru gives an alert reference at every mail coming. Clicking on it rendered to the letter through Firefox 3.5.7., but Firefox 3.6. starts with a startpage. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; ru; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 MRA 5.5 (build 02761) Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today.
Name: Jim Allan Email: jdotallanatcalistodotdemondotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today. Comments: Following advice re a 3 minute delay in Firefox 3.5.5 opening, I installed Firefox beta 3.6 yesterday. On booting up today I got an on screen message that Firefox had been upgraded. On checking I find that my version has returned to 3.5.5. And it still took 3 minutes to open initially! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5...

Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5
Name: Laura Henderson Email: ILauraHendersonatGMaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5 Comments: I updated my Lenovo T61 Laptop with Firefox 3.5. During the process my computer crashed. When I then restarted the computer (for the crash and for the completion of my update, I received a window that stated that: "The following add-ons are not compatible with Firefox and have been disabled: ThinkVantage Password Manager 3.5. While I do not know if the crash that occurre...

Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5
Name: DHIEGO RODRIGUES Email: arcanjodhathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5 Comments: O navegador foi o pior dos firefox que eu já experimentei, está travando, ficou mais lento não tem temas que funcionam. Se a versão nova está tão ruim o que houve para vocês liberarem? Confio no seu navegador há 05 (cinco) anos só utilizo o firefox por favor corrijam os problemas não gosto do explorer a pesar de ter o explorer 8 instalado sempre preferi o firefox e com o tema aero fox...

[ANNOUNCE] Firefox 3.5.2, Firefox 3.6, and all that
Hi, I wanted to give you guys an update on what the project plan looks like: The next release is Firefox 3.5.2. We're intending to use that milestone for the automatic major update, i.e., people will get this update offer without asking for it. Thus, now is a good time to press your favorite buttons and get the feedback you got on 3.5 and 3.5.1 into the 1.9.1 tree and in 3.5.2. The timeline for 3.5.2 is an early August release. I don't have a tree closure date for you yet, so "the earlier, the merrier". The next big thing is Firefox 3.6. That's rough...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.6 downgrades to Firefox 3.5.8 Beta
Name: Michelle Parrish Email: mimi0501atearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 downgrades to Firefox 3.5.8 Beta Comments: I have upgraded to Firefox 3.6 5 times. Each time I upgrade, once I shut down Firefox and restart it, it downgrades to Firefox Beta 3.5.8. I've already had to delete my profile and create a new one because mine was corrupted. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectatio...

Had to uninstall Firefox 3.6 and go back to Firefox 3.5
Name: Alison Smith Email: alisondotsmithatinboxdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Had to uninstall Firefox 3.6 and go back to Firefox 3.5 Comments: I've been having problems with Firefox 3.6 since it updated. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. So now I've had to go back to Firefox 3.5. It causes problems with several websites that require a login. For example, internet banking www.smile.co.uk and my email account www.inbox.com. I can use both fine under 3.5 but I keep getting logged off under 3.6 when I hit any button (next, different mailbox...

Minimize FireFox 3.5 to trayicon
Name: Jose Miguel García Murcia Email: joseatlyonsoftdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Minimize FireFox 3.5 to trayicon - Minimizar Firefox 3.5 como trayicon Comments: Hello. Firefox 3.0 could minimize to trayicon with a componet. The newest version (3.5) can't. I think this is worse. -- Hola. Firefox 3.0 podía minimizarse como un trayicon mediante un componente. La nueva versión (3.5) no es capaz de hacerlo. Yo pienso que esto es peor. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL...

Difficulties with Hotmail using Firefox 3.5.8 and Firefox 3.6
Name: Email: patrick-tbmsoieriesathotmaildotfr Product: Firefox Summary: Difficulties with Hotmail using Firefox 3.5.8 and Firefox 3.6 Comments: Hotmail and Firefox 3.6 : I informed you several times of the almost impossibility to transfer message on Hotmail, using Firefox 3.6 (this problem does not occur with IE8). Consequently, I uninstalled 3.6 to go back to 3.5.8 (or worse, I am using IE8 again !...). But there is now a difficulty with the 3.5.8 version and Hotmail. The button "return" (top left of the screen) does not work properly, means that most of the ...

Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1
Name: Steven DuChene Email: tevendatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1 Comments: I am running Firefox-3.5 on Fedora9 x86_64 and I am not able to access my Yahoo E-mail. If I access the same Yahoo E-mail page from another Linux system running Firefox-3.0.4 it works fine. I can login but when I get to the point where I click on the link to take me to my Inbox the cursor spins for a while but ultimately it does not take me into my Inbox. If I then click on the link for the Inbox a second time nothing at all ...

Web resources about - Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...