Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data

Name:    john
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Firefox/3.5.2 crashes when I attempt to receive "streaming data" from a
certain website, whereas I have always been able to receive such
"streaming data" without any problem from such website under Firefox/3.0.13.

In other words, Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.12 does not
crash under the same scenario.

From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
john

Web resources about - Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Streaming media - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Streaming media is multimedia that is constantly received by and presented to an end-user while being delivered by a provider. Its verb form, ...

Ustream Broadcast For Friends Live Video-Streaming App Adds Support For Facebook Pages
Streaming-video provider Ustream released an update to its Broadcast for Friends iPhone application that allows page administrators to record ...

NASA SDO - Streaming Plasma - NASA Solar Dynamics Observatory (Little SDO) - Facebook
SDO zoomed in on this active region to watch as plasma streamed back and forth above it over two days (Apr. 30 to May 2, 2011). Magnetic forces ...

StreamAPI is Another New Video Streaming Service Integrated with Facebook Connect
Live streaming on Facebook is now more affordable for smal businesses and individuals thanks to StreamAPI , a new product from live-streaming ...

Argus Streaming News (@ArgusRadio) on Twitter

Redbox Instant by Verizon - Movie and Video Streaming on the App Store on iTunes
Get Redbox Instant by Verizon - Movie and Video Streaming on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Report: Apple closely watching for Time Warner buyout opportunities to accelerate streaming TV plans
... that a buyout or spinoff of some kind is the best option. Apple could use the company to accelerate its efforts to launch a digital streaming ...

David Bowie dominates the digital download and streaming charts
It has taken a while to sink in, but on 11 January the world became a sadder and duller place following the death of David Bowie. As fan around ...

Saetia releasing discography compilation on Touche Amore frontman's label, streaming live album; M/R ...
Short-lived screamo greats Saetia already released the career-spanning compilation A Retrospective in 2001, and this year they'll release another ...

These startups think they've finally cracked Netflix's secret streaming numbers
As major streaming companies including Netflix and Amazon have continued to not disclose data about how many or what types of people watch their ...