firefox 3.5 is not working right for me. I want firefox 3.3 back. WHERE CAN I FIND IT?

Name:    Ralph Campbell
Email:   ka8ifiatcybrtowndotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
When I try to change sites while browsing, 3.5 sometimes opens a
partial page on the left side of the screen.  The rest of the sceen is
the previous site.  I am unable to open the left side of the screen to
a full page (howwever I can delete it.)  This makes the browser pretty
much useless.  Also the previous history was lost during the change.
Opening a partial page when browsing is STUPID!!!

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Ralph

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5
Name: Laura Henderson Email: ILauraHendersonatGMaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5 Comments: I updated my Lenovo T61 Laptop with Firefox 3.5. During the process my computer crashed. When I then restarted the computer (for the crash and for the completion of my update, I received a window that stated that: "The following add-ons are not compatible with Firefox and have been disabled: ThinkVantage Password Manager 3.5. While I do not know if the crash that occurre...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

Had to uninstall Firefox 3.6 and go back to Firefox 3.5
Name: Alison Smith Email: alisondotsmithatinboxdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Had to uninstall Firefox 3.6 and go back to Firefox 3.5 Comments: I've been having problems with Firefox 3.6 since it updated. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. So now I've had to go back to Firefox 3.5. It causes problems with several websites that require a login. For example, internet banking www.smile.co.uk and my email account www.inbox.com. I can use both fine under 3.5 but I keep getting logged off under 3.6 when I hit any button (next, different mailbox...

Can I run Firefox 3.5 and Firefox 3.0 concurrently?
There is a website that will not work properly with FIrefox 3.5 but will with Firefox 3.0. Can I re-install 3.0 and run them both at the same time? jc On Dec 16, 10:43=A0pm, "jbclem" <jbcl...@charter.net> wrote: > There is a website that will not work properly with FIrefox 3.5 but will > with Firefox 3.0. =A0Can I re-install 3.0 and run them both at the same t= ime? > > jc Don't know about sites that work with one but not the other. But you can run both by installing them in two different folders, and running the second one with the option ...

firefox 3.5.3 #3
Name: Raynan Email: vraynanatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.5.3 Comments: hello, ive upgraded my firefox to the latest version, and my prbloem is that, i blog and opened several sites, in tabs. the problem is everytime i opened several tabs on firefox it crashes, please see to it. if you have any update or fixes for this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wi...

Firefox 3.5.3 #3
Name: Mitja Orzeszko Email: mitjaatorzeszkodotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 Comments: Hallo, auf der Webseite http://pages.ebay.de/firefox/ wird das eBay-Firefox-AddOn Version 1.6.6 anbegoten. Ich denke aber, dass doch Version 1.6.11 die Angebotene sein sollte. Mit freundlichem Gruß Mitja Orzeszko Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://de.www.mozilla.com/de/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a respo...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Redirect working on Firefox 3.5.7. does not wor on Firefox 3.6.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Redirect working on Firefox 3.5.7. does not wor on Firefox 3.6. Comments: Mail.ru Agent www.agent.mail.ru gives an alert reference at every mail coming. Clicking on it rendered to the letter through Firefox 3.5.7., but Firefox 3.6. starts with a startpage. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; ru; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 MRA 5.5 (build 02761) Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3
Name: Kuldeep Kapade Email: kuldeepkapadeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Please improve the default looks of the browser and increase the viewable area like Google Chrome. It is good to see that you are borrowing good points from the Chrome and it will be much better if we can see the handy-ness (appearance-wise) of Chrome in Firefox too. 'Personas' is a great add-on and please increase the view are in it too. It would be also great to see bottom status bar as optional and replace it with a sma...

Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5
Name: DHIEGO RODRIGUES Email: arcanjodhathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5 Comments: O navegador foi o pior dos firefox que eu já experimentei, está travando, ficou mais lento não tem temas que funcionam. Se a versão nova está tão ruim o que houve para vocês liberarem? Confio no seu navegador há 05 (cinco) anos só utilizo o firefox por favor corrijam os problemas não gosto do explorer a pesar de ter o explorer 8 instalado sempre preferi o firefox e com o tema aero fox...

Firefox 3.1 becoming Firefox 3.5
As was discussed at the delivery meeting yesterday, we're proposing to change the version number of Shiretoko from 3.1 to 3.5. The increase in scope represented by TraceMonkey and Private Browsing, plus the sheer volume of work that's gone into everything from video and layout to places and the plugin service make it a larger increment than we believe is reasonable to label ".1". 3.5 will help set expectations better about the amount of awesome that's packed into Shiretoko, and we expect uptake help from that as well. It's important to note that 3.5 repre...

Web resources about - firefox 3.5 is not working right for me. I want firefox 3.3 back. WHERE CAN I FIND IT? - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox