Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze

Name:    Sebastian
Product: Firefox

Comments:
The problem stated above happend quite often after Firefox was running
for some time 3-4 Hours. When restarting Firefox a message that firefox
was already running popped of, and the process had to be stopped via
task manager (ctrl alt del).

Second thing I recognized was when starting 2-3 memory intense
Flash-Applications in tabs firefox would freeze (games from
www.Kongregate.com).

Quite often Firefox was not restartable as mentioned before.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Sebastian

FireFox 3 Beta5 Bug
Name: Eli R Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: FireFox 3 Beta5 Bug - When closing firefox while Java applet is running the firefox process remains active. Comments: When closing firefox while Java applet is running the firefox process remains active. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

firefox 3.6.3 reopens all windows when restarted after a kill of firefox process
Name: roger weiss Email: r2weissatwanadoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.6.3 reopens all windows when restarted after a kill of firefox process Comments: scenario 1- open several windows using firefox 3.6.3 2- let's say one of them is consumming a huge amount of processor and one needs to kill "firefox" process via the windows process explorer. 3- when one restarts firefox all previous openned windows are reopen. 4- in previous releases, firefox pop-up'd and asked what it shall do: a) reopen all previous openned windows b) start new ses...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.5 Beta 4: Closing last tab with CTRL-F4 closes Firefox
Name: Timo Lehmann Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta 4: Closing last tab with CTRL-F4 closes Firefox Comments: When pressing CTRL-F4 to close the last tab I expect to get a blank tab-page. Instead of this the whole application is shutting down... Tested with Firefox 3.5 Beta4 German language. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provi...

Firefox or not Firefox

In Firefox 3 Beta 3, Flash video is choppy and memory usage is 10% more than Firefox 2
Name: Firas MR Email: firasmr786atgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: In Firefox 3 Beta 3, Flash video is choppy and memory usage is 10% more than Firefox 2 Comments: Hi, I'm on Ubuntu Linux Feisty Fawn. I've noticed that Flash isn't working properly in Firefox 3 Beta 3. Flash performance was significantly better with Firefox 2. Although I have to say that even with Firefox 2, it wasn't entirely satisfactory partly because of Firefox's memory footprint. Using the 'top' command, Firefox 2 shows Memory usage at 35%. Firefox 3 Beta 3...

Firefox 3 beta 5 closed by windows vista 'Data Execution Prevention' feature
Name: brahmananda Email: mulakaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 5 closed by windows vista 'Data Execution Prevention' feature Comments: I am using a Dell XPSM1330 with Vista business edition. I have been encountering several abrupt program terminations today by the Vista DEP feature. I have an installation of latest firefox2.x version along wit firefox 3 beta 5 installed on my system. this happend with several websites, so i assume the issue is not website specific. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Geck...

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Turning tabs into windows? in the firefox 3.5 beta not normal firefox
Name: Bug Reporter Email: Product: Firefox Summary: Turning tabs into windows? in the firefox 3.5 beta not normal firefox Comments: Randomly when I am going from tab to tab one of them turns into a window and gets refreshed... it is extremely annoying when I'm playing pretty much any game with its forum in another tab. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if...

Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7
Name: Bernard Le Lann Email: bernarddotlelannatlapostedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7 Comments: Depuis que j'utilise Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 est extrêmement lent, pour afficher une nouvelle page ou pour passer d'un onglet à un autre. ======================================= Since I use Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 is extremely slow to display a new page or move from one tab to another Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.1...

How do I update Firefox 3 Beta 5 to Firefox 3.01?
Hello! Using KDE 4, with OpenSuSE 11. How do I update to the latest version of firefox? Please tell me! Thanks in advance, Panarchy -- Panarchy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Simply complete the following: Add this repository to YaST*: 'Index of /repositories/mozilla/openSUSE_11.0' (http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/mozilla/openSUSE_11.0/) (Click and then copy the URL from the address bar in the new tab) To update Firefox: - Open YaST Package Manager - Enter the root password when pr...

Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup Comments: Get the latest Firefox Beta with Test Pilot (aka Feedback 1.0.3). Make sure user studies are turned on. The effect is even greater when there is an ongoing study collecting data. Now, close down Firefox completely and open it. After the UI has all loaded, start doing stuff (eg. open new tabs, type in URLs, etc). After a few seconds of use, Firefox will freeze completely for about 10 seconds, after which it will return to normal as if noth...

firefox 3 beta 1 mac os 10.5.1 -- memory usage seems to be worse (i.e., firefox uses more memory)
Name: jeffrey p. Email: ff3b1atff3b1dotexjaydotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: firefox 3 beta 1 mac os 10.5.1 -- memory usage seems to be worse (i.e., firefox uses more memory) Comments: firefox 2.x vs. firefox 3 beta 1 on mac os 10.5.1 i've been using firefox 2 for a while. my standard m.o. is to initially open nine windows and leave those open all the time. the browser is open for days and days. each of the initial nine windows has multiple tabs -- 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 7, 11, 16, 18. after a few days, the real memory usage as reported by activity monitor usually gro...

Firefox process is alive after closing Firefox window
Name: Igor Email: igordotivanovatlistdotru Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox process is alive after closing Firefox window Comments: Sometimes after closing Firefox window by X button I find its process is still alive. So I can't run Firefox again without killing this process manually. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; ru; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 MRA 5.4 (build 02647) Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide o...

Web resources about - Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Das Programm
... Lectron System Print material / artwork Merchandising Vitsœ furniture Shelving Seating Tables Lighting / other Further reading Furniture programm ...

Programme for International Student Assessment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Programme for International Student Assessment ( PISA ) is a worldwide study by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development ...

TV SPIELFILM – Das TV Programm fürs iPad on the App Store on iTunes
Get TV SPIELFILM – Das TV Programm fürs iPad on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Programm – “Like The Sun” Video (Stereogum Premiere) - Stereogum
Toronto quartet Programm have shared a video for the title track off their upcoming debut EP Like The Sun, produced by Alexandre Bonenfant (METZ, ...

Programm - RBF 2014 DE
Programm - RBF 2014 DE

Alkali Metals: Explosive reactions - YouTube
... of The Open University demonstrates how the alkalei metals react with water - with explosive results - in this extract from the BBC/OU programm... ...

Standplan – Werbeplanung.at Summit 12 - Österreichs Digital-Marketing-Conference & Expo - 2012 - Wien ...
Werbeplanung.at Summit 12 - Österreichs Digital-Marketing-Conference & Expo - 2012 - Wien Standplan Programm Referenten Fachbeirat Location Allgemein ...

The Uniter: Winnipeg’s Weekly Urban Journal
News, views and reviews from Winnipeg’s weekly urban journal.

In The News – Geekness - closer to the world