Firefox 3.1 extensions are incompatibile with Firefox 3.5 RC

Name:    Philip Gust
Email:   gustatacmdotorg
Product: Firefox

Comments:
The following extensions that worked with Firefox 3.1 are incompatible
with Firefox 3.5:

Norton IPS 1.0
Norton Toolbar 3.5
RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin 1.0

Testing compatibility requires testing these extensions prior to release.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090616 Firefox/3.5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Philip

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Firefox 3.5 vs. Firefox 3.1
Dear Mozilla team, I have got just one question: I have seen that you talk [1] about version 3.1 of Firefox and the successing version 4.0, what about your plans to call the successor of Version 3.0 Firefox 3.5 as it was described on the figure [2] (from the roadmap wiki page: [3]) you have planned the version 3.5 to be based on Gecko 1.9.1.x Have you already decided how to call this version 3.1 or 3.5, I hope you also want to avoid the version number chaos like with the versions 1.1 1.4 1.5 ... I think it will be better to use the number 3.5 instead of 3.1 if it will be necessary t...

Firefox 3.1 becoming Firefox 3.5
As was discussed at the delivery meeting yesterday, we're proposing to change the version number of Shiretoko from 3.1 to 3.5. The increase in scope represented by TraceMonkey and Private Browsing, plus the sheer volume of work that's gone into everything from video and layout to places and the plugin service make it a larger increment than we believe is reasonable to label ".1". 3.5 will help set expectations better about the amount of awesome that's packed into Shiretoko, and we expect uptake help from that as well. It's important to note that 3.5 repre...

Shiretoko (Firefox 3.1) being renamed to Firefox 3.5
In this week's delivery meeting, in a previous thread here, and on devnews, we announced a proposal to renumber Shiretoko (aka "Firefox 3.1") to Firefox 3.5, before beta 4 is released. As was expected, no show-stopping problems with that proposal have surfaced, so we will be proceeding with it as the plan of record. Sam Sidler will be coordinating the required changes across the various arms of our project, so please look for posts from him with updates on the progress of the transition. Thanks to everyone for their feedback, and their help with this renumbering! ...

I think Firefox 3.5 slower than firefox 3.1
Name: Quang Product: Firefox Summary: I think Firefox 3.5 slower than firefox 3.1 Comments: I have used version 3.5 ,3.1 and 3.0. I think firefox 3.1 is very good, it can display some website perfectly, better than firefox 3.0. In some sites, Firefox 3.0 can't display corectly. When I use scrollbar it make the site reloaded and I can't view the site. You can consider some sites , such as :http://sis.hut.edu.vn/RequestScoreBoard_BeforeLogin.aspx. In contrast to, firefox 3.1 can display these sites with no problem. I have update firefox 3.1 to version 3.5 beta 4 recentl...

Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1
Name: Steven DuChene Email: tevendatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1 Comments: I am running Firefox-3.5 on Fedora9 x86_64 and I am not able to access my Yahoo E-mail. If I access the same Yahoo E-mail page from another Linux system running Firefox-3.0.4 it works fine. I can login but when I get to the point where I click on the link to take me to my Inbox the cursor spins for a while but ultimately it does not take me into my Inbox. If I then click on the link for the Inbox a second time nothing at all ...

Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3
Name: Kuldeep Kapade Email: kuldeepkapadeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Please improve the default looks of the browser and increase the viewable area like Google Chrome. It is good to see that you are borrowing good points from the Chrome and it will be much better if we can see the handy-ness (appearance-wise) of Chrome in Firefox too. 'Personas' is a great add-on and please increase the view are in it too. It would be also great to see bottom status bar as optional and replace it with a sma...

Firefox 3.0.5 and Firefox 3.1 beta2 conflict
Name: Art Email: not-secureataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.5 and Firefox 3.1 beta2 conflict Comments: I have both installed in separate folders with separate shortcuts. Yet attempts to open both usually for comparison usually result in two copies of one or the other. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender fo...

Shiretoko (Firefox 3.1) being renamed to Firefox 3.5 #2
In this week's delivery meeting, in a previous thread here, and on devnews, we announced a proposal to renumber Shiretoko (aka "Firefox 3.1") to Firefox 3.5, before beta 4 is released. As was expected, no show-stopping problems with that proposal have surfaced, so we will be proceeding with it as the plan of record. Sam Sidler will be coordinating the required changes across the various arms of our project, so please look for posts from him with updates on the progress of the transition. Thanks to everyone for their feedback, and their help with this renumbering! ...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5
Name: Laura Henderson Email: ILauraHendersonatGMaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5 Comments: I updated my Lenovo T61 Laptop with Firefox 3.5. During the process my computer crashed. When I then restarted the computer (for the crash and for the completion of my update, I received a window that stated that: "The following add-ons are not compatible with Firefox and have been disabled: ThinkVantage Password Manager 3.5. While I do not know if the crash that occurre...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5
Name: DHIEGO RODRIGUES Email: arcanjodhathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5 Comments: O navegador foi o pior dos firefox que eu já experimentei, está travando, ficou mais lento não tem temas que funcionam. Se a versão nova está tão ruim o que houve para vocês liberarem? Confio no seu navegador há 05 (cinco) anos só utilizo o firefox por favor corrijam os problemas não gosto do explorer a pesar de ter o explorer 8 instalado sempre preferi o firefox e com o tema aero fox...

Problems downloading 3.5.3. through Firefox 3.5.1.
Name: Stephanie C. Email: thexxxchangeataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problems downloading 3.5.3. through Firefox 3.5.1. Comments: It keeps getting stuck on "scanning for viruses", even when I disable Norton. I had to download through IE(go figure!) to avoid this because it happened 3 times! I just thought you should know. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response t...

Web resources about - Firefox 3.1 extensions are incompatibile with Firefox 3.5 RC - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Dichiarazione di Bruxelles 2012
... d’Espressione, le Libertà Civili e i Diritti Umani; Afffermando il fatto irrefutabile che la Sharia cosí com’é definita ed applicata é incompatibile ...

San Giuliano Terme - Cenni Storici del territorio del Bagno del Monte Pisano
Storia e testimonianze del territorio dei bagni di Pisa detto Vecchio Bagno del Monte Pisano

Notizie di Stili di vita - Salute e Benessere - ANSA.it
Agenzia ANSA Canale Salute&Benessere Cerca sul sito di Salute e Benessere Ricerca Home Speciali ed Eventi Video Professional Primopiano Sanità ...

I voti che hanno affondato il governo
Andreotti, Cossiga e Pininfarina non votano la mozione dell'esecutivo. E contribuiscono alla sua sconfitta

Blanc: Addio Motta. Sirigu? Vedremo...
Il tecnico del Psg apre alla cessione dei due italiani

Corte costituzionale della Repubblica italiana
Costituzione della Repubblica italiana Titolo VI - Garanzie costituzionali Sezione I - La Corte costituzionale Art. 134. La Corte costituzionale ...

Cosa non dire a una madre che lavora
Mi ha sorpreso sentire cosa dicono persone benintenzionate e generalmente cortesi alle madri che non stanno tutto il tempo a casa con i loro ...

Cesmemo Corso A
The Italian Institute of Technology (IIT) primary goals are the creation and dissemination of scientific knowledge through partnerships scientific ...

Se lItalia abbraccia lislam è tutta colpa della Chiesa
Lo sapevate che sono circa 70 mila i musulmani con cittadinanza italiana? Lo sapevate che complessivamente in Italia i musulmani sono circa 1.583.000 ...