Firefox 3.0.5 and Firefox 3.1 beta2 conflict

Name:    Art
Email:   not-secureataoldotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I have both installed in separate folders with separate shortcuts.  Yet
attempts to open both usually for comparison usually result in two
copies of one or the other.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Art

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Robert Schlentz Email: approachatminndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: I just finished loading Firefox 3.0.1 The error console had these warnings Each of the errors occurred several times. Warning: Unknown property 'align'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.tc-ieee.org/ Line: 0 Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration. Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css Line: 7 Warning: ...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

Firefox 3.1 becoming Firefox 3.5
As was discussed at the delivery meeting yesterday, we're proposing to change the version number of Shiretoko from 3.1 to 3.5. The increase in scope represented by TraceMonkey and Private Browsing, plus the sheer volume of work that's gone into everything from video and layout to places and the plugin service make it a larger increment than we believe is reasonable to label ".1". 3.5 will help set expectations better about the amount of awesome that's packed into Shiretoko, and we expect uptake help from that as well. It's important to note that 3.5 repre...

Firefox 3.5 vs. Firefox 3.1
Dear Mozilla team, I have got just one question: I have seen that you talk [1] about version 3.1 of Firefox and the successing version 4.0, what about your plans to call the successor of Version 3.0 Firefox 3.5 as it was described on the figure [2] (from the roadmap wiki page: [3]) you have planned the version 3.5 to be based on Gecko 1.9.1.x Have you already decided how to call this version 3.1 or 3.5, I hope you also want to avoid the version number chaos like with the versions 1.1 1.4 1.5 ... I think it will be better to use the number 3.5 instead of 3.1 if it will be necessary t...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup
Name: Jim Wolf Email: jwolf2atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup Comments: The current Firefox 3.0.7 automatically reinstalls every time I start Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - I'm tired of reinstalling the beta even though I like its speed and I'm giving up now. Other problems with the beta: I cannot access "other buttons" for the Google toolbar (like the news icon); the local news box on CNN.com does not display. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0;...

Firefox 3.5.1 or 3.5.0.1 etc,
Name: tom Email: tom_lawrence99athotmaildotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.1 or 3.5.0.1 etc, Comments: When Is There going to be a 3.5 update? 3.5 is very good but still alot a crashes and slowdowns Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Shiretoko (Firefox 3.1) being renamed to Firefox 3.5
In this week's delivery meeting, in a previous thread here, and on devnews, we announced a proposal to renumber Shiretoko (aka "Firefox 3.1") to Firefox 3.5, before beta 4 is released. As was expected, no show-stopping problems with that proposal have surfaced, so we will be proceeding with it as the plan of record. Sam Sidler will be coordinating the required changes across the various arms of our project, so please look for posts from him with updates on the progress of the transition. Thanks to everyone for their feedback, and their help with this renumbering! ...

I think Firefox 3.5 slower than firefox 3.1
Name: Quang Product: Firefox Summary: I think Firefox 3.5 slower than firefox 3.1 Comments: I have used version 3.5 ,3.1 and 3.0. I think firefox 3.1 is very good, it can display some website perfectly, better than firefox 3.0. In some sites, Firefox 3.0 can't display corectly. When I use scrollbar it make the site reloaded and I can't view the site. You can consider some sites , such as :http://sis.hut.edu.vn/RequestScoreBoard_BeforeLogin.aspx. In contrast to, firefox 3.1 can display these sites with no problem. I have update firefox 3.1 to version 3.5 beta 4 recentl...

No Firefox/3.0.13 tie-over to Firefox 3.5
Name: John Anderson Email: johnandersonattelusplanetdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: No Firefox/3.0.13 tie-over to Firefox 3.5 Comments: I have d/l 3.5, which is non-functional (issues mainly with boomarks and refresh), among others. I am currently a fully functional Firefox/3.0.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) user and would be happy there if the download speed was as fast as it is said 3.5 is. 3.0.13 is a little slow getting going on startup. I have tried, without success, to use MozBackup to bring my bookmarks from 3.0.13 into 3.5. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; ...

Web resources about - Firefox 3.0.5 and Firefox 3.1 beta2 conflict - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Fatah–Hamas conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Fatah–Hamas conflict ( Arabic : النزاع بين فتح وحماس ‎ an-Nizāʿ bayna Fataḥ wa-Ḥamās ), also referred to as the Palestinian Civil War (Arabic: ...

Melbourne's Metropolitan Fire Brigade gripped by 'culture of conflict'
A harmful "culture of conflict" is plaguing the Metropolitan Fire Brigade, according to an outgoing board member who has resigned partly ...

Syria conflict: Raqqa air strikes 'kill 32 IS militants'
Air strikes on the Syrian city of Raqqa have killed at least 32 Islamic State militants and wounded 40 more, an activist group says.

New ‘Captain America: Civil War’ footage explains the dividing conflict
... days ago, the official Captain America: Civil War trailer was released, revealing that the Avengers heroes will be divided by a serious conflict ...

Generational Conflict Evident Among Laquan McDonald Protesters
... night for a demonstration and prayer vigil outside Chicago Police Headquarters at 35th and Michigan. (CBS) — There was more generational conflict ...

Taylor Swift has another rap conflict
Data from iHeartMedia showed the top songs across the country during the year. But it turns out the data are far from correct.

China and the US have a hotline to avoid military conflicts in space
The US and China can now call each other directly to avoid emergencies in space and that's a very good thing for the world.

To Avoid Decision Spin, Managers Need To Embrace Conflict
Companies can’t afford to let decisions spin around with no resolution. Shortening that cycle requires managers to embrace conflict rather than ...

'CONTAINED' CONFLICT Top US officer at odds with Obama on ISIS claim
'CONTAINED' CONFLICT Top US officer at odds with Obama on ISIS claim

UN Approves Resolution on Impact of Conflict on Youths
UN approves resolution focusing on impact of conflict on youths and rise of radicalization