Firefox 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 support

Name:    Cindy Connery
Email:   cinconatVerizondotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Since the release of your 3.0.1 update, I have to log in to every single
site and reset my settings every time I open Firefox.  I have been through
all of your support (which I feel is strongly lacking), including live
chat and still cannot find a solution.  I have seen this problem and
similar ones, but none of the fixes work for me.  I was excited to see an
update today only to find nothing's changed for me.  You REALLY need
better support

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.2) Gecko/2008091620 Firefox/3.0.2
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Cindy