Firefox 3.0 RC1 - Adobe Flash player 8 cannot be installed

Name:    Fred
Email:   fredbaillyathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
error message on installation attempts

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Fred
5/20/2008 2:38:19 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

installing adbobe flash on firefox 3.0 rc1
Name: Bas Bruijninckx Email: basdotbruijninckxatsundiogroupdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: installing adbobe flash on firefox 3.0 rc1 Comments: when installing the adboe flash plugin when sites require this firefox reports succesful completion of the install, but on next visit of the same page requires installing the plugin again... and again... windows vista business/firefox3.0rc1 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; nl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1
Name: Simon Riniker Email: simondotrinikeratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1 Comments: Strangely, versions 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 manage to hide all the passwords safed with the password manager, and although the do not disappear completely (they reappear with the re-installation of version 3.0.1), they're not entered on the web pages. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070802 SeaMonkey/...

Firefox 3.0 RC1 Flash Player 9 issue
Name: Sandro Email: sdotsammoriatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 RC1 Flash Player 9 issue Comments: Hello, just reporting an abnormal behaviour. Visiting this website http://www.alfaromeo.it/cgi-bin/pbrand.dll/NEWALFA_ITALIA/controller/home.aspx?language=5ù the memory usage went to 130Mb only for the firefox service running. Running WinXP, Firefox 3.0 RC1, Adobe FlashPlayer 9,0,115,0 Hope this helps. Cheers Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Installation of macromedia flash player plugin fails for firefox 3 rc1
Name: Douglas Peterson Email: solid853atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Installation of macromedia flash player plugin fails for firefox 3 rc1 Comments: After installing the flash player plug-in nothing changes. The browser, after it has restarted prompts me again for the plug in to be installed. even tho i has already been install...supposedly... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 1
Name: Tony Email: ak_157atntlworlddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 1 - froze when using with Flash Player 9.0.47.0 Comments: I was asked to load Flash Player which turned out to be 9.0.47.0 When using the following :- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/3914143.stm After a certain no. of moves Firefox stopped responding. This happened in Admin mode and then in Limited mode. Machine is a bit long in the tooth XP machine 256Mb which I use for trials like this Beta version of Firefox. cheers Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windo...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Cannot open update or addons for Firefox since 2.0..0.16 and Firefox 3.01 installed
Name: biochemist795 Email: biochemical795atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Cannot open update or addons for Firefox since 2.0..0.16 and Firefox 3.01 installed Comments: Automatic update and addon link doesn't work Cannot enter and open addon or update links manually Cannot find any reason or source of these problems Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

i can't install firefox 3.0,neither 3.0.3
Name: fernando colan Email: sysman0412athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: i can't install firefox 3.0,neither 3.0.3 Comments: i was using firefox by years but recently i was problem trying to get www.peliculasyonquis.con, and unistalled, then i tried to inall, again many times and aprently all is good but, no appear nothing, in the desktop and programs. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox-3.5.13 Seamonkey-2.0.8 Thunderbird-3.0.8 for OS/2 released
Hi, I just uploaded new versions of mozilla apps based on Gecko-1.9.1.x to ftp.mozilla.org/pub/. Thunderbird-3.0.8 includes lightning. They were built with gcc-3.3.5. No OS/2-specific changes. Please read the release notes for cross-platform fixes. Have fun, Walter ...

Feedback on FireFox 3.0 RC1
Name: Dan Martin Email: nospamattractor-equipdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on FireFox 3.0 RC1 Comments: Hi, Nice product overall, I do think it's faster than 2.014. I see it has some enhanced certificate security--though it can be a pain, your process of creating exceptions is much easier than Microsoft's. Thanks for that! One thing is really irritating me though. The address bar options search used to bring up addresses from my browsing history, that started with the letter I typed, so that, for example, a site www.comics.com came up as an optio...

Feedback on 3.0.8 Firefox
Name: Ivan Ratoyevsky Email: ivanatcyteckdotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on 3.0.8 Firefox Comments: Hello, I have to say version 3.0.8 of FF is a significant improvement. I am pleased & extremely impressed with this version (I am using FF on Vista Home Premium SP1).FF 3.0.8 loads incredibly fast and loads websites much much quicker than before. And for me the most important feature is that FF unloads itself on session close without hanging or crashing my system which 3.0.7 did which was a real problem. 3.0.7 leaked memory or held onto a CPU thread and eve...

Web resources about - Firefox 3.0 RC1 - Adobe Flash player 8 cannot be installed - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Pre-installed software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bundled software is another name for pre-installed software, as pre-installed are all bundled with a hardware device of some kind. However, bundled ...

REPORT: Facebook Home Can Be Installed On All Android Devices Running 4.0 And Up
The good news: Facebook Home can now be run on all Android devices running version 4.0 of the mobile operating system or higher, even if they ...

CPU fan installed - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Garrette's photos on Flickr. Garrette has uploaded 3652 photos to Flickr.

Gay-friendly traffic lights installed in Vienna - YouTube
Keep up-to-date with the latest news, subscribe here: http://bit.ly/AFP-subscribe Several pedestrian crossings in Vienna are showing symbols ...

Brisbane's new public art installed
From a distance, it looks like Commissioner Gordon's Bat-signal.

Cameras installed on hull of ISS (00:59)

Where in the US is solar installed?

'Spyware' installed on rental laptops