Firefox 3 is too slow, need to get Firefox 2 to reinstall

Name:    Asere
Email:   asere_timbaluoatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Where can I get Firefox 2 to re-install in my computer? We made the
mistake of accepting the Firefox 3 update and find that this version is
very slow and has a very high CPU usage. I tried Windows System Restore
but it didn't work.

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Asere

Web resources about - Firefox 3 is too slow, need to get Firefox 2 to reinstall - mozilla.feedback.firefox

MacBook Air Software Reinstall USB Drive - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I forgot that I had one of these with me, the USB Flash Drive for MacBook Air Software Reinstall Drive.

Survive a Compromised Password, Reinstall Windows Efficiently, and Build Your Own iPod - YouTube
This week on the podcast we're discussing the Windows 8 Release Preview, iOS 5.1.1's great new jailbreak, compromised passwords, and a lot more. ...

iOS 9 will delete apps to make room for upgrade, reinstall them later
Apple's iOS 9 will ask users if they want to delete apps to make room for the upgrade if their devices are short of space, then automatically ...

Hacking Team's malware uses UEFI rootkit to survive OS reinstalls
Surveillance software maker Hacking Team has provided its government customers with the ability to infect the low-level firmware found in laptops ...

Lion can reinstall itself over the Internet from the recovery partition
A little birdie of ours has managed to snap a page from an internal AppleCare manual detailing OS X Lion’s brand new recovery system, invoked ...

PSA: Latest Version Of Solid Explorer Requires Full Reinstall From New Play Store Listing, Brings Google ...
Solid Explorer Beta was released a few months ago, and was instantly a fabulous file management app. It's clever use of swipable columns and ...

Remove and Reinstall iTunes and other software components from Windows XP - Apple Support
... software components from Windows XP. In some rare instances, you might need to remove iTunes and related software components before reinstalling ...

Ask Ars: Do I have to use the Mac App Store to reinstall Lion?
If you don't want to download Lion over your own pokey Internet connection, …

Format and Reinstall
architectural conjecture :: urban speculation :: landscape futures

Apple asks new phone users to reinstall iOS 8 after update glitches - Chicago Tribune
(Reuters) - Apple Inc broke its silence on complaints about bending iPhones, hours after withdrawing a glitch-ridden software update as the company ...