Firefox 3 cannot install Adobe Flash Player

Name:    Nick
Email:   sirtaz00atyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Firefox 3 says it successfully installs the flash player, but
immediately after restarting Firefox says it needs to install it again.
Repeating the process several times leads only to an annoying cycle of
frustration.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Nick

Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Stephen Arthur Email: stephenatarchivistdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 - installing Adobe Flash Player Comments: OS: Windows XP Pro Product: Firefox 3 beta 3 Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because "install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 On Feb 20, 4:52=A0pm, Ste...

[Hendrix] Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Stephen Arthur Email: stephenatarchivistdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 - installing Adobe Flash Player Comments: OS: Windows XP Pro Product: Firefox 3 beta 3 Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because "install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 On Feb 20, 4:52=A0pm, Ste...

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Firefox 3 beta 3 Adobe Flash Player will not auto install
Name: Jeff Farrar Email: wdotjeffdotfarraratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Adobe Flash Player will not auto install Comments: When clicking on the "Install missing plugins" button, the following box pops up after agreeing to the license. Firefox could not install this item because "install-p2s..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Adobe Flash Player cannot be installed on Firefox 3.
Name: gen89 Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player cannot be installed on Firefox 3. Comments: I have installed an Adobe Flash Player plugin on my Firefox 3 web browser. Even if I restart the program, the plugin would not function properly, i.e. the notice "missing plugins" appearing on top of the webpage. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 Adobe Flash Player will not install
Name: Rich Oliver Email: richdotoliveratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 Adobe Flash Player will not install Comments: Embedded video in several websites will not work. When prompted to install the Adobe Flash player I get this error message: Firefox could not install this item because "install-rn8..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.m...

Installation of Adobe Flash player plugin Firefox 3 beta 5
Name: Kevin Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Installation of Adobe Flash player plugin Firefox 3 beta 5 Comments: Firefox could not install this item because "install-5cr..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.0 RC1
Name: Fred Email: fredbaillyathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 RC1 - Adobe Flash player 8 cannot be installed Comments: error message on installation attempts Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Adobe Flash Player Plugin Download/ install Bug in Firefox Beta 3
Name: James Cue Email: jqball2uatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player Plugin Download/ install Bug in Firefox Beta 3 Comments: THREE times I installed the plugin and FOUR times Firefox tells me it needs to install it, then reboot (which I allowed it to do)! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Latest upgrade of Adobe Flash Player does not install on Firefox 3.0 RC2
Name: Lawrence Email: Tiger_Tigeratmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Latest upgrade of Adobe Flash Player does not install on Firefox 3.0 RC2 Comments: Can't play online flash videos such as YouTube Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Adobe Flash Player 10.1 will not install in Firefox 3.6.9
Name: Kester Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player 10.1 will not install in Firefox 3.6.9 Comments: After updating to Firefox 3.6.9, I received a warning that I needed to update the Adobe Flash Player plugin. I tried to do this but when the download page appeared I also received a message stating a plugin needed to be updated in order to be able to operate the page. When I tried to download the update for the plugin, I received the message that no update was available but was offered a manual update option. In trying to run this option, Firefox crashed. I used the Adobe...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

The Firefox 3.0 RC2 don't install the adobe flash player plugin
Name: Jose Henrique Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: The Firefox 3.0 RC2 don't install the adobe flash player plugin Comments: When I access the web site http://g1.globo.com/, the firefox ask for the flash player. I install but it don't install. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

firefox 3 and adobe flash player
Name: xclene Email: thesixthatwpdotpl Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3 and adobe flash player Comments: winXP can not install adobe flash player Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - Firefox 3 cannot install Adobe Flash Player - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox