FireFOx 3 beta Feedback #3

Name:    Trym
Email:   Trym17athotmaildotom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I haven't found non bugs in the beta, I'm happy for use the browser.
Thank you.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2
0
Trym

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: Second installment of my feedback. When bookmarking pages, you cant drag site into a bookmark folder, there isn't even a organize bookmarks button in the bookmarks dropdown. Also, when dragging the bookmarks (in the bookmark menu) it would be nice if the menu didn't disappear. That's all for now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: ehhh, did you know that the back arrow and the forward arrow disappeared? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback #3
Name: stephen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback Comments: Hi there, Just some quick feedback regards to beta 3. I think the private browsing feature is superb, basic yet useful (especially when at work ;) ). Maybe we could have more settings to personalize this feature, e.g. start with Firefox and a quick access button that we can add to the toolbar. Also acid 3 test is very good and after evenly using Firefox and internet explorer using only half the RAM - FF=97mb IE=210mb. Overall very good improvement over Firefox 3.0 and internet explorer in a...

feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: i hutchinson Email: hutchatbordernetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: so far it works OK Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback #3
Name: Rosebud Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: This new updated version of Firefox is exceptionally well done. I particularly like the added plus sign next to the current tab used to add a new tab. I also like being able to tear a tab from the current window to create a new one. Dragging the tab into the Bookmarks folder to create a new bookmark is nice too; I don't know if that was just a feature on the previous version I never discovered, but I enjoy it nonetheless. The updates are not major, but regardless, they are mu...

Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3
Name: Kuldeep Kapade Email: kuldeepkapadeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Please improve the default looks of the browser and increase the viewable area like Google Chrome. It is good to see that you are borrowing good points from the Chrome and it will be much better if we can see the handy-ness (appearance-wise) of Chrome in Firefox too. 'Personas' is a great add-on and please increase the view are in it too. It would be also great to see bottom status bar as optional and replace it with a sma...

Firefox 3 beta 3 feedback
Name: Jim Email: awsome_megasatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 feedback Comments: I really like the new default theme for the Mac OSX version. It looks very nice and sleek. The only two complaints I have are the session manager isn't working with this build and the Command/F key stroke doesn't work at all. That is a very inportant feature as unlike other browsers firefox searches the page's text in real time. Also right clicking is distored in this build as well. Overall very great job on Firefox 3. I absolutly can't wait for the final ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 Feedback
Name: Vasileios Georgitzikis Email: billgeo13atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: Hello, i would just like to make a suggestion about the way firefox shows the sites that you have already visited when typing a url in the url bar. I believe it would be pretty better if the "suggested sites" where slightly smaller. Just my 2 cents, thank you :) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020511 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Feedback Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Alexander Lindo Email: thisrockguyatlivedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: The new interface beautiful. I love the new combined navigation icons and the relocation of the Home button. Keep it that way. I do however dislike the new Reload button, It would be nice to keep the old STOP and RELOAD buttons. Anyways, enough about the interface, the performance has been great so far. I like the new Smart Bookmarks feature. The new add-ons manager is excellent. Keep up the great work. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5...

Firefox 3 Beta Feedback #3
Name: JD Hopper Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta Feedback Comments: i do not like the feature that puts your bookmarks in the address bar, i find that there are too many things that pop-up and it annoys me. so i just end up deleting all my bookmarks to prevent the "pop-up" from happening Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Feedback on Firefox 3 Beta 3
Name: Gregory Del Rosario Email: gregorydelrosarioatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3 Beta 3 Comments: There are several things that need addressing (primarily features that were in Firefox 2 but are strangely missing in Firefox 2) 1. Click and drag bookmarks: In firefox 2, you were able to click and drag bookmarks to their respective folder. In firefox 3, that feature sometimes works and sometimes does not (mostly not though). Instead, it just moves the bookmark. 2. Lingering Bookmarks: Using the "Show All Bookmarks&...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 Feedback #3
Name: Brad Email: bwadidassoccerpro8atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 Feedback Comments: I've been using Firefox 3 Beta 5 for roughly a week now and I've notice few things that it fell short on. When watching an .mpg or .mov I found that the video was always jerky on the beta, but I've never had such problems with Firefox 2 or 1.5. I reinstalled Quicktime just to make sure it wasn't the cause, but I still have jerky videos. I was also enjoying the stability of the Beta until tonight while I had Facebook and 2 other ent...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Feedback
Name: George Email: gbsmgillathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: 1 Certainly faster CPU Fossil Speed gives over 1000Mhz - previously low 900s (Google Chrome gives 3000MHz) 2 Following Add-ons incompatible CSS Validator Down Them All ProConLatte Greasemonkey ScrapBook XMarks Otherwise OK - Thank You Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 GTB5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response...

firefox 3 beta 3 feedback #5
Name: satheesh kumar Email: harishkabishatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3 beta 3 feedback Comments: I have previously been using firefox 2 and recently downloaded version 3 beta 3 and has been using both simultaneously. Ever since I installed the beta 3 version, whenever I use firefox browser (either version) and closed it, an error report is generated stating that firefox has encountered an error. When I was using firefox 2 alone, this problem wasn't there. May be this is specific to my machine or it is not, I don't know. Otherwise, the beta 3 ve...

Web resources about - FireFOx 3 beta Feedback #3 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

ZTE Takes Consumer Feedback to Heart and Adds Two New Axon Smartphones to Lineup
ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market*, today announced two new additions ...