Firefox 3 Beta 5 doesn't 'like' Adobe Reader 8.

Name:    Kathryn
Email:   kferrabyatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I've been using the Beta variant of Firefox for a few days, but have
found that when trying to view a .pdf the programme tends to hang and
not respond. I'm running an up-to-date version of Adobe Reader so I'm
assuming this is some sort of bug with Firefox?

Anyway, thanks for the good work, other than this I've had no issues so
far and am enjoying using the Beta release.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Kathryn