Firefox 3 beta 5 closed by windows vista 'Data Execution Prevention' feature

Name:    brahmananda
Email:   mulakaatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I am using a Dell XPSM1330 with Vista business edition. I have been
encountering several abrupt program terminations today by the Vista DEP
feature. I have an installation of latest firefox2.x version along wit
firefox 3 beta 5 installed on my system. this happend with several
websites, so i assume the issue is not website specific.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
brahmananda

Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze
Name: Sebastian Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 Beta release. When closing programm process remains active and prevents restart of Firefox under Windows Vista. Memory intenese flash caused firefox to freeze Comments: The problem stated above happend quite often after Firefox was running for some time 3-4 Hours. When restarting Firefox a message that firefox was already running popped of, and the process had to be stopped via task manager (ctrl alt del). Second thing I recognized was when starting 2-3 memory intense Flash-Applications in tabs firefox would freeze (games f...

Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error
Name: Ronald Chang Email: ronchangatnetvigatordotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error Comments: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 some times will got one crazy thing as follows: If the tabs so many and then crash, after restart then click the Add-On (Plug-In) window – it will freeze and can't choose any item on all four basic tabs and one extra tab such as 'get add-on', 'add-on', 'themes', 'external programs' and 'update'. It most happen on Firefox 3.0.10 and MUST shutdo...

FireFox 3.5 is outstandingly good features such as 'private browsing','dragging' and blazing speed.
Name: Mohammad Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: FireFox 3.5 is outstandingly good features such as 'private browsing','dragging' and blazing speed. Comments: I tried Firefox 3.5 release candidate and my eyes literally teared up from happiness,the private browsing,dragging and speed were awfully good,I will try to get my hands on as soon as it's released. (THANKS MOZILLA) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no e...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 doesn't 'like' Adobe Reader 8.
Name: Kathryn Email: kferrabyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 doesn't 'like' Adobe Reader 8. Comments: I've been using the Beta variant of Firefox for a few days, but have found that when trying to view a .pdf the programme tends to hang and not respond. I'm running an up-to-date version of Adobe Reader so I'm assuming this is some sort of bug with Firefox? Anyway, thanks for the good work, other than this I've had no issues so far and am enjoying using the Beta release. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows...

'afficher l'historique' do not work after loading firefox 3.5 Beta 4
Name: macario richard Email: auridotmacatfreedotfr Product: Firefox Summary: 'afficher l'historique' do not work after loading firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Comments: 'afficher l'historique' do not work after loading firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

FF 3.5 RC and Mac OS X 10.5.7
Name: Fede R Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: FF 3.5 RC and Mac OS X 10.5.7 - Firefox won't reopen any windows after all windows are closed Comments: If one closes all active Firefox windows, Firefox will stay open (as indicated by the white dot under the dock icon), but won't respond to New Window (command-N) or New Tab (command-T) commands. In order to open a new window, one has to manually terminate and relaunch the app. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; it; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozil...

For Firefox 4.0 Beta 3,Should change back location for 'Open Link in New Tab' and 'Open Link in New Windows' same used on stable version
Name: fakhrul Email: zeroratingatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: For Firefox 4.0 Beta 3,Should change back location for 'Open Link in New Tab' and 'Open Link in New Windows' same used on stable version Comments: For Firefox 4.0 Beta 3,Should change back location for 'Open Link in New Tab' and 'Open Link in New Windows' same used on stable version Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b3) Gecko/20100805 Firefox/3.0.13;MEGAUPLOAD 1.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectatio...

Feedback to the Firefox-3'beta', programmers...
Name: Nelson Cook Email: cooknelsonatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback to the Firefox-3'beta', programmers... Comments: Hello, and greetings from a sunny (finally)! Estonia! OK, I have been using the Firefox-3 beta, for about two weeks now, and I must say, that appart from it's unexplicable slowness in getting menu's, or sub windows, such as the 'browse your pc', window, that comes always when looking for a file (let us say for the sake of an example, that I'm looking at my pc's 'my pictures', for a picture for my avatar...

Firefox 3 and Firefox 3.5 beta 4 don't save your web page
Name: cassondra Email: cassondradotc315atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 and Firefox 3.5 beta 4 don't save your web page Comments: when i'm ready to close and save my work both firefoxes don't do so i click save and quit but the next time i open it's not there anymore why is that? and so far i love 3.5 beta 4 cause it's more efficient. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response ...

1.5 Beta
Name: Chris Prado Email: ChrispyPradoes_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: 1.5 Beta - 'Firefox Options' window Comments: I may not be in the majority, but I actually liked the way the older version's options window was organized. It was novel and more intuitive seeing as how you wouldn't have to keep reverting to the top of the window in order to select new options. Maybe a classic view toggle? : P Regards, Chris Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b4) Gecko/20050908 Firefox/1.4 ...

I love Firefox! But I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and half the time Firefox wouldn't work for about 3 weeks. It's working now, but I don't know for how long. Please make sure you are comp
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: I love Firefox! But I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and half the time Firefox wouldn't work for about 3 weeks. It's working now, but I don't know for how long. Please make sure you are compatible with Windows 7. Thank you. Comments: See above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.9) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sen...

'yahoo mail beta' and 'Wordpress' login don't work anymore after update to firefox 2.0.0.5
Hi, I'm running Windows vista home premium and after the update to 2.0.0.5 i cannot login anymore to the Yahoo mail beta, that meas that the login page keeps reloading every second so i don't have the change to type in my loginname and password. I'm also running two sites on wordpress but i cannot login to both of them eighter. here is the problem that i can login but the screen keeps retrning to the login screen. This is also since the update. I also updated my java to 6V2 so that should not be the problem i guess.... If someone can help me, that would be great!...

Problems with Youtube while testing Firefox 3.5 Beta. There seems to be an issue with the beta 4 of Firefo 3.5. When I try to play my video after I pause it, it won't light up when I move my cursor
Name: Liam Campbell Product: Firefox Summary: Problems with Youtube while testing Firefox 3.5 Beta. There seems to be an issue with the beta 4 of Firefo 3.5. When I try to play my video after I pause it, it won't light up when I move my cursor over it! Comments: There is also a problem with choosing what time I want to go to on any youtube video! Once I scroll on one section of the time line (i.e. 00:45) it locks up there until I move my cursor away from the time line. I know that this is BETA and all, but I just want to make sure that this problem gets fixed in the full ...

windows won't close with firefox 3.5
Name: Bruce Product: Firefox Summary: windows won't close with firefox 3.5 Comments: I cannot find in the known issues the "close window" problem with Firefox 3.5? The only way to close firefox 3.5.1 is to use the menu (File\Exit). All other methods fail. This has made firefox almost unusable. Can't believe the code could be released with such a major bug. Very sorry that I upgraded to 3.5 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - Firefox 3 beta 5 closed by windows vista 'Data Execution Prevention' feature - mozilla.feedback.firefox