Firefox 3 Beta 4: "Organize Bookmarks"

Name:    Peter Chang
Email:   tokenekieatucladotedu
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I found the "Show all bookmarks" option under the Bookmarks drop-down
menu to be less intuitive than "Organize Bookmarks" from Firefox 2.

Consider changing the name of the menu item to the original.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4
0
Peter
3/19/2008 1:26:14 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 7 followers. Post Follow

Firefox 3 Beta 3
Name: Keith M. Email: keith0256atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 - two "Get Bookmark Add-ons". on Bookmarks menu Comments: Nothing to add, just seeing two menu choices that both say "Get Bookmark Add-ons", both have the blue plus icon in front of them. I am not currently running any bookmark add-ons. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

firefox "bookmarks manager" "bookmarks toolbar" "same order"
I did a web and groups search for the subject line to try to find an answer, but came up dry. I'm running Firefox2 on an XP machine. The problem is this: For some reason, Bookmarks Manager does not list the bookmarks in the same order as the bookmarks toolbar. It used to. How can I make it do it again? "Restore natural order" does nothing. I want the order in Bookmarks Manager to change to reflect the order on the bookmarks toolbar. I used to be able to make a change in Bookmarks Manager and it would immediately be reflected in the bookmarks toolbar and would li...

Firefox 3.6 beta 1
Name: Jeff Wygum Email: jwygumatnorsedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 beta 1 - New feature "Personas" Install fails with "Not compatible w/3.6b1" Comments: Firefox 3.6 beta 1 - New feature "Personas" Install fails with "Not compatible w/3.6b1" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b1) Gecko/20091029 Firefox/3.6b1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must...

"Back" button in Firefox 3 Beta 4
Name: David Frendin Email: daviddotfrendinatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: "Back" button in Firefox 3 Beta 4 Comments: Hi, I found it really annoying that the history list for the "back" button has been removed in FF3. It kinda makes life hard when hitting "back" to a page automaticly forwarding to the current page. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox Feedback
Name: Jerry Chavez Email: Jerry_Chavezathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Feedback - Organize Bookmark "Library" List Comments: One of the things I find most frustrating, is not being able to remember "WHERE" I filed a particular bookmark. Oh, I can find the link using the search feature within the "Library" screen, but ti does not display the location where the bookmark is filed. This would be most useful, especially if you want to add other bookmarks to the same location. It may be a good idea to add an additional "Column&quo...

"Home" button in Firefox 3 beta 4
Name: Steve lexa Email: stevelexaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: "Home" button in Firefox 3 beta 4 Comments: Hello, I've been using the firefox three betas since beta 2 and have really enjoyed them for the most part. However, there's one thing that's been continually bugging me. Where is my "home" button to get back to the home page? It's not even an option in the "customize toolbar" menu. Have I gone mad or is there really no home button in the FF3 betas? Thanks for your time, Steve Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (...

firefox 3.6.4 beta "find"
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.6.4 beta "find" Comments: The Find (control-F) option doesn't seem to be working. I put a word in there and the Next, Previous, Highlight All options remain grayed out. Other than that, very happy so far. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them...

FireFox 3 beta 4
Name: Omeer Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox 3 beta 4 - where is the "home" button Comments: I am not using the bookmarks toolbar, so I don't have an easy way to have the HOME button now. I would much prefer to have it right next to the "reload" and "stop" buttons. Thanks, Omer Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: ...

Firefox 3 Beta 2 menus inconsistently use "..." and "…"
Name: Patrick Bernier Email: patatTZoNEdotORG Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 2 menus inconsistently use "..." and "…" Comments: I am running Firefox 3 Beta 2, English version, on a Japanese version of Windows XP. The "Help" menu looks like this: Report Broken web site… Report Web Forgery... Check for Updates… It looks very inconsistent and not very professional. IMHO all English menus should simply use three ASCII periods. Besides, the glyph for … tends to look very different depending on the font used (sometimes it's on the...

Firefox Feedback
Name: Jerry Chavez Email: Jerry_Chavezathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Feedback - Organize Bookmark "Library" List Comments: Ability to search for folders and display matching folder names in Firefox "Library" search results. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

No "javascript:" for Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Mark Bonges Email: mbongesatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: No "javascript:" for Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: When I type "javascript:" into the address bar of Firefox 3 Beta 3 I do not get the javascript debug window. This is VERY helpful as a developer and a big reason why I use firefox, hope it gets added soon. Thanks, Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox Beta 3
Name: Will Blanchette Email: blanchettebbataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta 3 - Download Manager is lacking "clear list" and "remove" options Comments: The download manager for the Firefox 3 Beta seems to work better than version 2 for pausing and getting large files, but after only one try I miss the quick links to options like, "open," "clear list," and "remove from list." Obviously, you can just double-click to open or right click to open a list of the options, but the other set-up was more direct. Browse...

The "add new tab" "+" button is not easy to access on Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Flavio Serra Product: Firefox Summary: The "add new tab" "+" button is not easy to access on Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: I have to scroll with the mouse all to the right. it was easier with a button in the navigation toolbar. Easiest way is as MS Exlorer or Google Chrome (in my view). best regards Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you...

Firefox 3,02b BETA - "Bookmarks
Name: Ralph Weinsheink Email: broadway_roseatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3,02b BETA - "Bookmarks - What happened to SORT BY NAME?" Comments: YO - it's "MIKEY and ME".....again. We've got some Bookmarks to alphabetize, did the left click, then the right click exercise, and "Sort By Name" is blanked out - cannot SORT BY NAME. Mikey asked "What happened" - I said "DUNNO...will ask Mozilla.org." Mikey said "COOL" - I gave him something........SWEET! Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (...

Web resources about - Firefox 3 Beta 4: "Organize Bookmarks" - mozilla.feedback.firefox