Firefox 3 beta 3 feedback

Name:    Jim
Email:   awsome_megasatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I really like the new default theme for the Mac OSX version. It looks
very nice and sleek. The only two complaints I have are the session
manager isn't working with this build and the Command/F key stroke
doesn't work at all. That is a very inportant feature as unlike other
browsers firefox searches the page's text in real time. Also right
clicking is distored in this build as well. Overall very great job on
Firefox 3. I absolutly can't wait for the final build.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020511 Firefox/3.0b3
0
Jim