Firefox 3 beta 3 Adobe Flash Player will not auto install

Name:    Jeff Farrar
Email:   wdotjeffdotfarraratgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
When clicking on the "Install missing plugins" button, the following box
pops up after agreeing to the license.

Firefox could not install this item because "install-p2s..rdf" (provided
by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the
author about this problem.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3
0
Jeff

Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Stephen Arthur Email: stephenatarchivistdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 - installing Adobe Flash Player Comments: OS: Windows XP Pro Product: Firefox 3 beta 3 Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because "install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 On Feb 20, 4:52=A0pm, Ste...

[Hendrix] Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Stephen Arthur Email: stephenatarchivistdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 - installing Adobe Flash Player Comments: OS: Windows XP Pro Product: Firefox 3 beta 3 Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because "install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 On Feb 20, 4:52=A0pm, Ste...

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Firefox 3 Beta 5 Adobe Flash Player will not install
Name: Rich Oliver Email: richdotoliveratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 Adobe Flash Player will not install Comments: Embedded video in several websites will not work. When prompted to install the Adobe Flash player I get this error message: Firefox could not install this item because "install-rn8..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.m...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

Installation of Adobe Flash player plugin Firefox 3 beta 5
Name: Kevin Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Installation of Adobe Flash player plugin Firefox 3 beta 5 Comments: Firefox could not install this item because "install-5cr..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: Second installment of my feedback. When bookmarking pages, you cant drag site into a bookmark folder, there isn't even a organize bookmarks button in the bookmarks dropdown. Also, when dragging the bookmarks (in the bookmark menu) it would be nice if the menu didn't disappear. That's all for now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: ehhh, did you know that the back arrow and the forward arrow disappeared? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Adobe Flash Player Plugin Download/ install Bug in Firefox Beta 3
Name: James Cue Email: jqball2uatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player Plugin Download/ install Bug in Firefox Beta 3 Comments: THREE times I installed the plugin and FOUR times Firefox tells me it needs to install it, then reboot (which I allowed it to do)! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Adobe Flash Player 10.1 will not install in Firefox 3.6.9
Name: Kester Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player 10.1 will not install in Firefox 3.6.9 Comments: After updating to Firefox 3.6.9, I received a warning that I needed to update the Adobe Flash Player plugin. I tried to do this but when the download page appeared I also received a message stating a plugin needed to be updated in order to be able to operate the page. When I tried to download the update for the plugin, I received the message that no update was available but was offered a manual update option. In trying to run this option, Firefox crashed. I used the Adobe...

Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today.
Name: Jim Allan Email: jdotallanatcalistodotdemondotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today. Comments: Following advice re a 3 minute delay in Firefox 3.5.5 opening, I installed Firefox beta 3.6 yesterday. On booting up today I got an on screen message that Firefox had been upgraded. On checking I find that my version has returned to 3.5.5. And it still took 3 minutes to open initially! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback #3
Name: stephen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback Comments: Hi there, Just some quick feedback regards to beta 3. I think the private browsing feature is superb, basic yet useful (especially when at work ;) ). Maybe we could have more settings to personalize this feature, e.g. start with Firefox and a quick access button that we can add to the toolbar. Also acid 3 test is very good and after evenly using Firefox and internet explorer using only half the RAM - FF=97mb IE=210mb. Overall very good improvement over Firefox 3.0 and internet explorer in a...

feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: i hutchinson Email: hutchatbordernetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: so far it works OK Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Firefox 3 beta 3 Adobe Flash Player will not auto install - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox