Firefox 3 and 3.0.3 crashes

Name:    John Bryden
Email:   marathonpcatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Love Firefox, always have , find it hard to use any other browser,
however since v3 and beyond, I have never had Firefox crash so much in
all my years.  Seems very unstable, crashes often for no reason even on
a cold start, various web pages, no rhyme or reason.  Friends have been
experiencing the same problem, as an IT person I spend a lot of time on
front of a PC. Please make it work as it did in the past.  Thanks
John

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
John

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

Firefox 3.0.3 #3
Name: delores Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: I downloaded the new Firefox 3.0.3 it went into save for my download files. When I clicked on the area on your website to download Firefox 3.0.3 it went to my download file. Then when I opened the the file I received an error message that said: Firefox setup 3.0.3 is not a valid Win 32 application and the properties says its a binary file with zero (0) bytes. I already have Firefox 3.0.2. Wondering if I need to uninstall the Firefox 3.0.2 or not. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US...

Firefox 3.0.2 and 3.0.3
Name: Bob Duncan Email: golfsavvyatmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 Comments: So, my Firefox was updated and the message said I was running 3.0.2, and that "For security reasons, we recommend downloading the latest and greatest version." So, under Firefox 3 Release notes the links included "What's new in Firefox 3.0.2". Then, there is a download link to Firefox 3.0.3. But it doesn't say that 3.0.3 is newer with better features and should be downloaded. Now this seems silly, but since you don't say that either 3.0...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data
Name: john Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data Comments: Firefox/3.5.2 crashes when I attempt to receive "streaming data" from a certain website, whereas I have always been able to receive such "streaming data" without any problem from such website under Firefox/3.0.13. In other words, Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.12 does not crash under the same scenario. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: ehhh, did you know that the back arrow and the forward arrow disappeared? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

firefox 3.0 beta 3 #3
Name: Xavier Kerestesy Email: xavieratkerestesydotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 Comments: On one of my sites, I use the following in the php pages. When I press the "back" button in firefox, it is not revalidating the page. This was working in Firefox 2.0. Please let me know if I need to change something to support firefox 3.0 or if this is a bug. Thank you, <? php header("no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"); ?> Thank you, Xavier Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: Second installment of my feedback. When bookmarking pages, you cant drag site into a bookmark folder, there isn't even a organize bookmarks button in the bookmarks dropdown. Also, when dragging the bookmarks (in the bookmark menu) it would be nice if the menu didn't disappear. That's all for now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10
Name: Ian Gribble Email: iangribbleatbigponddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10 Comments: as in summary - when reporting from Error Summary page there is no indication of successful report. Fire fox is a great product, this crashing started in v 3.0.10, I have not installed any new software. Firefox restarts OK with prior session - more annoying than fatal. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup
Name: Jim Wolf Email: jwolf2atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup Comments: The current Firefox 3.0.7 automatically reinstalls every time I start Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - I'm tired of reinstalling the beta even though I like its speed and I'm giving up now. Other problems with the beta: I cannot access "other buttons" for the Google toolbar (like the news icon); the local news box on CNN.com does not display. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0;...

Firefox 3.0 Crashes #3
Name: Evan Kastner Email: evandotkastneratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 Crashes Comments: I've always enjoyed the Firefox browser. I downloaded 3.0 on the first day it was available. I'm sure people are aware of some of the problems, but I did want to comment that Firefox 3.0 crashes at a much greater rate than previous versions. It's a several time a day occurrence across a number of sites. Often when I close a Firefox window, I receive a crash notice. From my perspective that is not a crash, but perhaps the sequence of the shutdown is still ...

Feedback on Firefox 3.0 #3
Name: Maria Tomassi Email: tomassidotmariaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.0 Comments: I was excited to download and install Firefox 3.0 when I saw it was available. I love Firefox but am disappointed with this new version. I wanted to install the Neopets toolbar from neopets.com and this new version of firefox will not let me install it. Now I want to go back to the old version of firefox so I can have my toolbar and I can't find the old version anywhere. I should have the option to install any toolbar I want. Now I'm considering...

Firefox 3.0.3 Crashes
Name: John Manalo Email: jowestatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.3 Crashes Comments: Since updating my Firefox 3.0.3 i have experience sudden freeze on the browser. It eats up my memory then i have to End Task just to close it and now whenever i open the browser it hangs or freeze. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.13 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/0.2.149.30 Safari/525.13 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to pro...

Web resources about - Firefox 3 and 3.0.3 crashes - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...