Firefox 3,02b BETA - "Bookmarks - What happened to Print Preview then PRINT?"

Name:    Ralph Weinsheink
Email:   broadway_roseatcomcastdotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
It's "MIKEY" and me again....found a slight problem....you call it "BUG"
....I call it nonsense, soon to be corrected or explained.  Mikey and I
just posted a non-abusive blog at a worldwide popular website:
http://rate.forbes.com/comments/CommentServlet?StoryURI=2008/01/07/bill-gates-CES-technology-internet-cz_bu_1206gates.html&op=save&sourcename=story

Yes indeed, Mikey and I did the "Print Preview" then viewed pages 1 and
2, then selected PRINT ALL.  Yes, of course we have sufficient ink, and
yes, we have sufficient paper...but, NO.....the posted BLOG did NOT
PRINT...just the URL info at the bottom of the page.

Mikey cried......however, I showed him how to create a screen shot, then
save, then print....same difference, just a workaround, but we're both a
wee bit BUGGED by the inability of "PRINT" to follow instructions.  Thanks.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2
0
Ralph
1/7/2008 1:00:49 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 7 followers. Post Follow

Firefox 3.02b BETA - Mother Nature Strikes Again - BUT ALL IS SAVED
Name: Ralph Weinsheink Email: broadway_roseatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.02b BETA - Mother Nature Strikes Again - BUT ALL IS SAVED - Thanks Firefox 3.02b BETA. Comments: Well, you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you never want to FOOL with Mother Nature. Mikey and I were glued to the HDTV, watching INDY get slightly beaten by the Chargers (now Indy is winning) - and BOOM, BADA BING, BADA BOOM, BANG - 2:55 PM Southeast of the USA - A LIGHTENING BOLT, A CLAP OF THUNDER.....Mikey said "Superman...

I have a Canon MP980 printer. Everytime I print from an internet page or do a print preview, I can only do this once. When I press print or print preview a second time, Firefox instantly crashes.
Name: Tom Holleman Email: hollemanenglandatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have a Canon MP980 printer. Everytime I print from an internet page or do a print preview, I can only do this once. When I press print or print preview a second time, Firefox instantly crashes. Comments: The summary says it all. This did not occur with my HP printer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 GTB5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedb...

Firefox 3 Beta 4 Print Preview
Name: Gordon Tatler Email: gordonatgbtamcdotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 Print Preview Comments: Several sites I use have a special print css file which ensures that headers, fotters, menus etc are not printed. This is a secondary link rel css entry in the web page header. Firefox 2.0.0.12 and prior utilized this css file OK and only printed out the main content of web pages. However I have noticed that Firefox 3 Beta 4 when in print preview mode displays all of the page content. You can see the effect on my own Church's web site at http://www...

printing from Firefox 3 Beta 3
Name: Tim Stolba Email: Timatiowamagicdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: printing from Firefox 3 Beta 3 Comments: I access General Motors Service Information website with Firefox 3 B3. At the bottom of each page is a copyright text that stays in place when scrolling the page/document. Here is the HTML: <span>© 2008 General Motors Corporation.&nbsp; All rights reserved.</span> When I print the page that text line is printed in the middle of my document and is garbled with the other text that I am printing. It works fine in IE7. Browser Details: ...

Firefox 3 Beta 4: still no Print Preview toolbar button
Name: Mike Buzzard Email: mike01atearth-focusdotorgdotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4: still no Print Preview toolbar button Comments: Print Preview is a very useful item: You can scale the page to fit on 1 sheet of paper, for example. It is in the File Menu, OK, but it needs 2 mouse clicks. And there is no keyboard shortcut (or none is listed against the Print Preview item in the File Menu. Please give this useful item a toolbar button. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox 3 beta 3 print dialogue staying up
Name: Mark Wiltshire Email: markjwiltshireatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3 beta 3 print dialogue staying up Comments: When you print, the print dialogue gets to 100%, but does not auto close. You have to manually hit cancel to close the popup. It prints ok. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

using firefox 3 beta 3
Name: adam mayor Email: amayor2005atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: using firefox 3 beta 3 - printing issue Comments: I tried to print something yesterday and the print progress window hung. The job still printed ok, but I had to press cancel to get the hung status screen to go away. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 : Printing finished box hangs around for a while
Name: Jeff King Email: jrlpkingatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 : Printing finished box hangs around for a while Comments: Just loaded Firefox 3 Beta 3. After printing a page the modal dialog shows printing as 100% complete, but it doesn't go away for quite a while (30+ seconds) On Feb 16, 1:15=A0pm, Jeff King <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: =A0 =A0Jeff King > Email: =A0 jrlpkingatgmaildotcom > Product: Firefox Release Candidate > Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 : Printing finished box hangs around...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

[Hendrix] Firefox 3 Beta 3 : Printing finished box hangs around for a while
Name: Jeff King Email: jrlpkingatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 : Printing finished box hangs around for a while Comments: Just loaded Firefox 3 Beta 3. After printing a page the modal dialog shows printing as 100% complete, but it doesn't go away for quite a while (30+ seconds) On Feb 16, 1:15=A0pm, Jeff King <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: =A0 =A0Jeff King > Email: =A0 jrlpkingatgmaildotcom > Product: Firefox Release Candidate > Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 : Printing finished box hangs around...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: Second installment of my feedback. When bookmarking pages, you cant drag site into a bookmark folder, there isn't even a organize bookmarks button in the bookmarks dropdown. Also, when dragging the bookmarks (in the bookmark menu) it would be nice if the menu didn't disappear. That's all for now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: ehhh, did you know that the back arrow and the forward arrow disappeared? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Bug: Printing and Print Preview problems from Firefox on a Mac
Name: John Wilson Email: jwilson001_at_mac.com Product: Firefox Summary: Bug: Printing and Print Preview problems from Firefox on a Mac Comments: == Bug: Printing problems from Firefox on a Mac - this page == Using the most recent version of both Firefox 1.5 (1.5.0.7) and 2.0 (2.0rc2) I am unable to print two different pages from the MediaWiki documenation: Help:Editing (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Editing) and Wikitext examples (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Wikitext_examples). The problem is just with Firefox on a Mac. I can print these pages successful...

Firefox Beta 3 feedback
Name: Jos Email: josattheorganizationdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox Beta 3 feedback - Bookmarks Comments: The 3 ways of interacting with bookmarks - the sidebar, the "show all bookmarks pane" and the individual bookmark's properties window - all have different functionality. You can only edit tags via the 'showall' pane, but can only move a bookmark via the sidebar. You can't edit tags via a bookmarks properties window. These should all offer similar functionality. Thanks for the great software! Browser Details:...

Web resources about - Firefox 3,02b BETA - "Bookmarks - What happened to Print Preview then PRINT?" - mozilla.feedback.firefox