firefox 2.0.0.4 #4

Name:    Sorin Rebrisorean
Email:   sosolino17atyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I am romanian :) I think many romanian peole would like to have the
updated version of firefox in their native language. So, could you help
us with this? Or maybe, I could translate the words that have been
modified since the old 1.5 version!
I would be happy to help!
Thanks a lot! ;)

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; InfoPath.2)
0
Sorin

Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 2.0.0.4
Name: Steven C. Stacy Email: bigmosteve_57atwildbluedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 2.0.0.4 Comments: I have been a programmer for 30 years. I just upgraded to the versions on Firefox and Thunderbird listed in the subject line. I think these versions are very buggy. Firefox's password manager doesn't work and even with the link "http://hendrix.mozilla.org" work around link to "force autocomplete=off doesn't do the trick. Thunderbird can get my e-mail but keeps asking for one on the accounts password. When I ca...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and 2.0.0.4
In order to fix a small number of serious regressions, we are looking to do a very quick 2.0.0.3/1.5.0.11 release to pick up some fixes for recent regressions. 2.0.0.4/1.5.0.12 will be the next regular security/stability releases. 2.0.0.3 blockers https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi? keywords_type=nowords&keywords=fixed1.8.1.3 +verified1.8.1.3&field0-0-0=flagtypes.name&type0-0-0=equals&value0-0-0=b locking1.8.1.3%2B&order=map_assigned_to.login_name,bugs.bug_id We are going to be looking at nominations over the next few days, based on the follo...

Firefox 2.0.0.3
hi; my site is http://www.nedir.net. it's frame based. any user login to this site and server create a session. user click any subject from left frame and show content to main frame, session ok! but users when jump to other page (1-2-3 .. ) at content page, session cannot load. this problem for only some firefox users, not ie, opera etc.. math wrote: > hi; > my site is http://www.nedir.net. it's frame based. any user login to > this site and server create a session. user click any subject from > left frame and show content to main frame, session ok! but users w...

Absturz Firefox 2.0- 2.0.0.4
Name: j.wolff Email: jw160468atyahoodotde Product: Firefox Summary: Absturz Firefox 2.0- 2.0.0.4 Comments: Sehr geerte Damen und herren! Ich habe jetzt Firefox 2.0 bestimmt das 4 oder5 x installiert,aber Laufend treten Fehlermeldungen auf.Was kann ich dagegen tun? Es passiertauch das sich das Firefox-Fenster (Broswer) von ganz alleine schliessen tut. Bitte um eine kleine Antwort ! Mit Freundlichen Gruss j.wolff Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1) Gecko...

Firefox 2.0.0.4 Feedback
Name: Ralph Weinsheink Email: Black_Orchidatbellsouthdotnet Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.4 Feedback Comments: Please do not share, sell, or trade my personal info. Comments: Firefox 2.0.0.4 appears to me to be definitely perfect. Only tweak for me (poor eyesight) would be enabling a right click, then left click menu to ZOOM IN then ZOOM OUT at web pages rather than to hit the VIEW on the menu bar. Lovely! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Firefox 1.5.0.12 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.12 and Firefox 2.0.0.4 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: We anticipate this to be the last release in the Firefox =20 1.5.0.x series. Mozilla typically maintains support for previous =20 releases for six months after a major release. Mozilla has previously =20= extended the planned end of life for the ...

Installing Firefox V. 2.0.0.4 (over 2.0.0.3) has disabled Skype
Name: Norman MacLeod Email: norshmacattalktalkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Installing Firefox V. 2.0.0.4 (over 2.0.0.3) has disabled Skype Comments: I used Skype successfully before installing the 2.0.0.4 update. After that Skype (V 2.0.0.6) booted up but would not function. None of the contact icons light up and if you do try to make contact, "Misc Error" appears. Is there a cure or have I to uninstall Firefox? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

XForms 0.8.0.2 release not working on linux firefox 2.0.0.4
Hi, I just upgraded the xforms to 0.8.0.2 from 0.8.0.1 on firefox (linux) 2.0.0.4. All xhtml pages stopped rendering. Is this the issue with the new release or I should look something into my code. Thanx for help in advance. -regards, Piyush A problem also on Mac OS X version 0.8.0.2. It doesn't install not valid hash file (probably corrupted download). -261 On 5 Lug, 13:49, Piyush <piyush.sin...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I just upgraded the xforms to 0.8.0.2 from 0.8.0.1 on firefox (linux) > 2.0.0.4. All xhtml pages stopped rendering. &g...

Firefox 2.0.0.4, Firefox & Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 Release Checklist
We are on schedule to release Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Firefox & Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday 5/30 @4pm PDT. Community feedback on the release candidates has not revealed any show-stopper problems so far. These are some of the items remaining to be completed before the release, based on the information in the release checklist for this cycle - http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.12-2.0.0.4:Release_Checklist Today: - mozilla.com website changes - Reed / Jay - Security Notes - dveditz - QA sign-off - juanb / Marcia - Stage the builds and updates - cf (...

does Redhat AS 4 have compact problem with firefox 2.0.0.4?
i have installed the redhat as 4 in a Compaq server,because i want to use the newest firefox version.So I downloaded the firefox 2.0.0.4 in the offical website. it's a tar-ball.After tar -zxvf *****. run firefox, some wrong happen, it appear that "error while loading shared libraries:libmozjs.so so what's wrong? any info will help,thanks On 6 13 , 7 26 , wanzhim...@gmail.com wrote: > i have installed the redhat as 4 in a Compaq server,because i want to > use the newest firefox version.So I downloaded the firefox 2.0.0.4 in > the offical website. it's a ...

Firefox 2.0.0.4 #2
Name: Wayne Slater Email: slaterwatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.4 Comments: I downloaded Firefox 2.0.0.4. Each time I trip to open my Comcast homepage Firefox crashed. I tired numerous times. It continued to crash. Currently, I have switched to Netscape 9.0. Am I the only Mac user having this problem? I have a PowerMac 5.0; OS X 10.3.9. Thanks, Wayne Slater Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.5pre) Gecko/20070604 Firefox/2.0.0.4 Navigator/9.0b1 ...

firefox 2.0.0.4 #2
Name: Sorin Rebrisorean Email: sosolino17atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 2.0.0.4 Comments: I am romanian :) I think many romanian peole would like to have the updated version of firefox in their native language. So, could you help us with this? Or maybe, I could translate the words that have been modified since the old 1.5 version! I would be happy to help! Thanks a lot! ;) Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; InfoPath.2) ...

firefox 2.0.0.4 #2
Name: Wolfgang Kral Email: wdotkral_tangstedtatarcordotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.4 Comments: Ich habe Firefox 2.0.0.4 installiert, trotzdem kommt immer wieder die Meldung, dass ein Update vorliegt. Dies Update wird erfolgreich heruntergeladen, kann aber nicht installiert werden und ich bekomme die Meldung: "Das inkrementelle Update konnte nicht heruntergeladen werden" und ich werde aufgefordert, Firefox 2.0.0.4 komplett zu installieren. Danach fängt das Spiel von neuem an. Woran liegt das? Mit freundlichen Grüßen Wolfgang Kral ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 #4
Name: morten lillelund Email: mo-lillatonlinedotno Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.2 Comments: everytime firefox updates to 2.0.0.2 i loose connection and have to reinstall firefox. This happens atleast twice a day and is realy annoying. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nb-NO; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Web resources about - firefox 2.0.0.4 #4 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox