FF 2.0.0.11 breaks Juniper SSL VPN

Something broke Juniper's SSL VPN client - been working great until
2.0.0.9.
When one logs in you just get a blank white screen and the client
doesn't auto-launch.
I'm hoping someone can look into this. Nothing in the error console,
no clues.
I'll be happy to help test any fixes/workarounds.

Thanks

-alan
0
paleale77

On Dec 2, 5:05 pm, paleal...@gmail.com wrote:
> Something broke Juniper's SSL VPN client - been working great until
> 2.0.0.9.
> When one logs in you just get a blank white screen and the client
> doesn't auto-launch.
> I'm hoping someone can look into this. Nothing in the error console,
> no clues.
> I'll be happy to help test any fixes/workarounds.
>
> Thanks
>
> -alan

A known problem recognised by Juniper see http://kb.juniper.net/KB10455

One possible  work around I discovered is:-   if you end up with a
blank page and you have the following showing as part of the URL
address in the address bar /dana/home/starter0.cgi?check=yes , then
change the =yes to =no

This works for me!
0
pinkyboyid