Feedback on Firefox 3.1 beta #3

Name:    Michael Schaps
Email:   antarctic0733ataoldotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Feedback on Firefox 3.1 beta

I could do without the "+" tab to open a new tab. I don't want to see
the tabs menu. I prefer MAXIMUM screen size with only one tab. This
might seem like a small thing to most people but when your a true multi
tasker you get annoyed with any program trying to take more window space
from you than it should. If there is a way to disable the showing of
tabs please send me feed back for how to turn them off, thanks.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Michael