feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3

Name:    sathish kumar
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I think u need to introduce the arrows for previous page and next page
in this version also. It is so convenient to switch to earlier browsed
and so also latest browsed in ur earlier version. Thereby, I have still
retained ur previous version of firefox in my second computer.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
sathish