feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3

Name:    i hutchinson
Email:   hutchatbordernetdotcomdotau
Product: Firefox

Comments:
so far it works OK

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback #3
Name: stephen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback Comments: Hi there, Just some quick feedback regards to beta 3. I think the private browsing feature is superb, basic yet useful (especially when at work ;) ). Maybe we could have more settings to personalize this feature, e.g. start with Firefox and a quick access button that we can add to the toolbar. Also acid 3 test is very good and after evenly using Firefox and internet explorer using only half the RAM - FF=97mb IE=210mb. Overall very good improvement over Firefox 3.0 and internet explorer in a...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback #3
Name: Rosebud Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: This new updated version of Firefox is exceptionally well done. I particularly like the added plus sign next to the current tab used to add a new tab. I also like being able to tear a tab from the current window to create a new one. Dragging the tab into the Bookmarks folder to create a new bookmark is nice too; I don't know if that was just a feature on the previous version I never discovered, but I enjoy it nonetheless. The updates are not major, but regardless, they are mu...

Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3
Name: Kuldeep Kapade Email: kuldeepkapadeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Please improve the default looks of the browser and increase the viewable area like Google Chrome. It is good to see that you are borrowing good points from the Chrome and it will be much better if we can see the handy-ness (appearance-wise) of Chrome in Firefox too. 'Personas' is a great add-on and please increase the view are in it too. It would be also great to see bottom status bar as optional and replace it with a sma...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: Second installment of my feedback. When bookmarking pages, you cant drag site into a bookmark folder, there isn't even a organize bookmarks button in the bookmarks dropdown. Also, when dragging the bookmarks (in the bookmark menu) it would be nice if the menu didn't disappear. That's all for now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: ehhh, did you know that the back arrow and the forward arrow disappeared? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Feedback About Firefox 3.1 beta 3
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback About Firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: it is good but some times crashes when opening Google. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 feedback
Name: Bish Email: bish1974athotmaildotcodotuk Product: Shiretoko Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 feedback Comments: Hi Just a quick note to advise I have just started using 3.1 Beta 3 and so far it has been a pain. When I connect to windows live hotmail I keep getting a pop up saying 'script loading error' When this comes up the music I am listening to goes blocky and keeps cutting out. My cpu is running at 100% for a few seconds and then it goes back to normal!!!! Nothing closes down. Hope you can iron out the problems ok, I love your products! Cheers Bish...

Feedback on Firefox 3.1 beta #3
Name: Michael Schaps Email: antarctic0733ataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.1 beta Comments: Feedback on Firefox 3.1 beta I could do without the "+" tab to open a new tab. I don't want to see the tabs menu. I prefer MAXIMUM screen size with only one tab. This might seem like a small thing to most people but when your a true multi tasker you get annoyed with any program trying to take more window space from you than it should. If there is a way to disable the showing of tabs please send me feed back for how to turn them off, thanks. ...

feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3
Name: sathish kumar Product: Shiretoko Summary: feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: I think u need to introduce the arrows for previous page and next page in this version also. It is so convenient to switch to earlier browsed and so also latest browsed in ur earlier version. Thereby, I have still retained ur previous version of firefox in my second computer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this f...

Feedback for Firefox 3.1 Beta 3
Name: Rakshit Jain Email: rakshitdotjainathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Comments: There is no change in the visual effects. The only change is add of symbol of + for New Tab. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3
Name: sathish kumar Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: I think u need to introduce the arrows for previous page and next page in this version also. It is so convenient to switch to earlier browsed and so also latest browsed in ur earlier version. Thereby, I have still retained ur previous version of firefox in my second computer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this fee...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback
Name: Jordan Email: tladminatftmldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: Hello Mozilla! I've been using Mozilla Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 for a while and it is as fast as a lightning bolt! I love this product and i haven't experience any bug's lately. Yours Thankfully, Jordan Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this fe...

Firefox 3.1 Beta Feedback #3
Name: Bittu Email: bittudsatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta Feedback Comments: I found the new Firefox 3.1 beta really interesting. The tab + signed tab opener is also great. It is even more faster than the previous versions. Thankyou very much for this new version!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 feedback #2
Name: James Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 feedback Comments: Hi I was testing out your new firefox beta. It works great, is compatible with all my add-ons and has the same good interface. The only thing I do not like is how the new tabs bar is always open. It seems too much like a copy off internet explorer and I do not always want it to show my tabs when I have only 1 page open. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

Site Issues and Feedback

ZTE Takes Consumer Feedback to Heart and Adds Two New Axon Smartphones to Lineup
ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market*, today announced two new additions ...

Support Docs for Android Wear Detail New Wrist Gestures and Audio Feedback Support
... to devices with the necessary hardware. Google recently announced cellular support for the platform, so the timing for making “Audio Feedback” ...