Feedback on feedback

Name:    Judy K.
Email:   noatemaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
How about you actually listen to feedback. I have made suggestions in
the past that have been ignored by this process. There are many
deficiencies with the interface, some of them surrounding multiple users
and privacy (some of them).

From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Judy
10/20/2008 6:28:13 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

Feedback on feedback mechanism
Name: Robin Wylie Email: robindotwylieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on feedback mechanism Comments: It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at while they'...

Feedback about the feedbacking language..
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about the feedbacking language.. Comments: I use the Hebrew version of firefox, and whenever I report a broken site, phishing & etc, it asks me to write the report in Hebrew, and probably sends it to the Hebrew support center or whatever. Frankly, I don't trust the Hebrew language for such stuff, so I post it in English, but the report is probably still sent to the Hebrew team (And I believe they can't do anything with it). Can u please let us select the language of the report we're sending? btw there's no racism ...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

Feedback Agent does not want to feedback
This problem has existed from 1.5.03 through 1.5.04 and is still a problem on my 1.5.05 installation. Browser crashes. Feedback Agent loads when browser next loads - shows 1 item in the queue but when trying to send the incident it pops an error message --------------------------- Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent --------------------------- The Agent is unable to connect to the server. Please check your Proxy Server settings or try again later. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Proxy settings are fine and I can connect to any other site. Any ideas...

feedback
Name: milton Email: Milton745_at_yahoo.com Product: Bon Echo Summary: feedback Comments: this is great Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20060321 Firefox/2.0a1 ...

feedback
Hi All, We were very excited to find persona, and we quickly integrated it with our site. We really liked the privacy protections and the slick integration from both the user and the developer's perspective. However, after testing it for two months, we are having to discontinue persona support. I just wanted to provide some constructive feedback as to why we are, at least for now, removing persona from our project. I hope these issues are resolved at some point so that we can again use persona. We removed persona for three reasons, in descending importance: 1. Users were oft...

feedback
Name: Noah Email: noahm52atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: feedback Comments: Theres nothing to say but thank you for creating this. I currently do not, and have never had a virus guard like Norton or McAfee nor have I ever had a spy ware protection. And have never had a problem. Keep up the good wrk. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Feedback
Name: Margaret McKnight Email: margatmargsdesignsdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Feedback Comments: I've been trying out Thunderbird for the last few weeks. I've found it to be a wonderful alternative to the more commonly used email clients, such as Outlook Express. It's much better than Outlook Express. I just have a few suggestions that would make it more effective from my experience. To begin with, I have also used IncrediMail. One thing I have really liked about IncrediMail is the way the spam is handled. Currently, every message received that is not f...

feedback
Name: joji Email: jojishinyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: feedback Comments: i did not experience any broken website. but the add-ons and extensions are not working in mozilla firefox Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 FireShot/0.32 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback
Name: Rolf Email: Rolf-plaisieratwebdotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Comments: Zwar eben erst installiert, aber auffallend schon die schnelle Ladezeit und das ansprechende Umfeld des Browsers. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

feedback
Name: JustinRyansMum Email: justinryansmumathotmaildotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: feedback Comments: hey you! just downloaded firefox browser yesterday, and it's absolutely brilliant! forget the old "internet explorer"... yours, JustinRyansMum Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

feedback
Name: patrick Email: patrickco_at_aol.com Product: Deer Park Summary: feedback Comments: three things: #1. If you go under Deerpark Help, and choose a topic which has an overflow of text-- When you drag the vertical dragbar upwards, it produces garbage in the window. #2. There should be more customability with the toolbar. There is no font size button available.. I believe that the user should have the option to put whatever menubar item on their toolbar if they wish.. Open file.. save file.. etc.. Let the user have the freedom to choose what they want. #3. ...

feedback
Name: meow Email: beaucoup1000atyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: feedback Comments: It's like firefox 2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110904 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

Web resources about - Feedback on feedback - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Who Do You Trust: Facebook, Twitter, Or Google? Facebook’s Feedback Panel Returns
Last month, we told you about Facebook’s new Feedback Panel and how its eerie data gathering COULD potentially save your marriage . This month, ...

User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel User Experience Lab: How we designed a new News Feed using your feedback geschrieben. Du kannst ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook adds app ratings and negative feedback metrics to insights tool
Facebook introduced app ratings and negative feedback metrics to the app insights tool today as a way to help developers gain a better understanding ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

'It's good to get some constructive feedback': Malcolm Turnbull shrugs off party ridicule
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has tried to laugh off the awkwardness of a Liberal Party meeting on Saturday, where he was laughed at by party ...

Site Issues and Feedback

ZTE Takes Consumer Feedback to Heart and Adds Two New Axon Smartphones to Lineup
ZTE USA, the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market*, today announced two new additions ...