Feedback on feedback mechanism

Name:    Robin Wylie
Email:   robindotwylieatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take
you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be
better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing
it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they
decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be
important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at
while they're filling out their feedback.

Again, thanks for this new release - as mr. maccy d himself would say,
I'm lovin' it.

Rob

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Robin

Feedback on feedback

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback about the feedbacking language..
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about the feedbacking language.. Comments: I use the Hebrew version of firefox, and whenever I report a broken site, phishing & etc, it asks me to write the report in Hebrew, and probably sends it to the Hebrew support center or whatever. Frankly, I don't trust the Hebrew language for such stuff, so I post it in English, but the report is probably still sent to the Hebrew team (And I believe they can't do anything with it). Can u please let us select the language of the report we're sending? btw there's no racism ...

Feedback and Feedback Problem
Name: Peter Lehner Email: lehnerus2000atyahoodotcomdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback and Feedback Problem Comments: Hi Guys I wanted to send some feedback on Firefox 4, but I was directed to a page that said Forbidden (403). Feedback You should include more nfo in the screen tips. e.g. Ctrl+Reload - duplicate a Tab Ctrl+Back - opens previous page in a new Tab Ctrl+Forward - opens "next" page in a new Tab etc. I only discovered these, by accident, a few months ago. It would only be an extra line in a screen tip. Peter Lehner ...

Feedback Agent does not want to feedback
This problem has existed from 1.5.03 through 1.5.04 and is still a problem on my 1.5.05 installation. Browser crashes. Feedback Agent loads when browser next loads - shows 1 item in the queue but when trying to send the incident it pops an error message --------------------------- Mozilla Quality Feedback Agent --------------------------- The Agent is unable to connect to the server. Please check your Proxy Server settings or try again later. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Proxy settings are fine and I can connect to any other site. Any ideas...

feedback
Name: milton Email: Milton745_at_yahoo.com Product: Bon Echo Summary: feedback Comments: this is great Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20060321 Firefox/2.0a1 ...

feedback
Name: Noah Email: noahm52atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: feedback Comments: Theres nothing to say but thank you for creating this. I currently do not, and have never had a virus guard like Norton or McAfee nor have I ever had a spy ware protection. And have never had a problem. Keep up the good wrk. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Feedback
Name: Margaret McKnight Email: margatmargsdesignsdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Feedback Comments: I've been trying out Thunderbird for the last few weeks. I've found it to be a wonderful alternative to the more commonly used email clients, such as Outlook Express. It's much better than Outlook Express. I just have a few suggestions that would make it more effective from my experience. To begin with, I have also used IncrediMail. One thing I have really liked about IncrediMail is the way the spam is handled. Currently, every message received that is not f...

feedback
Name: meow Email: beaucoup1000atyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: feedback Comments: It's like firefox 2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b1) Gecko/2007110904 Firefox/3.0b1 ...

feedback
Name: joji Email: jojishinyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: feedback Comments: i did not experience any broken website. but the add-ons and extensions are not working in mozilla firefox Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 FireShot/0.32 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback
Name: Rolf Email: Rolf-plaisieratwebdotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Comments: Zwar eben erst installiert, aber auffallend schon die schnelle Ladezeit und das ansprechende Umfeld des Browsers. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

feedback
Name: JustinRyansMum Email: justinryansmumathotmaildotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: feedback Comments: hey you! just downloaded firefox browser yesterday, and it's absolutely brilliant! forget the old "internet explorer"... yours, JustinRyansMum Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

feedback
Name: patrick Email: patrickco_at_aol.com Product: Deer Park Summary: feedback Comments: three things: #1. If you go under Deerpark Help, and choose a topic which has an overflow of text-- When you drag the vertical dragbar upwards, it produces garbage in the window. #2. There should be more customability with the toolbar. There is no font size button available.. I believe that the user should have the option to put whatever menubar item on their toolbar if they wish.. Open file.. save file.. etc.. Let the user have the freedom to choose what they want. #3. ...

feedback
Hi All, We were very excited to find persona, and we quickly integrated it with our site. We really liked the privacy protections and the slick integration from both the user and the developer's perspective. However, after testing it for two months, we are having to discontinue persona support. I just wanted to provide some constructive feedback as to why we are, at least for now, removing persona from our project. I hope these issues are resolved at some point so that we can again use persona. We removed persona for three reasons, in descending importance: 1. Users were oft...

Web resources about - Feedback on feedback mechanism - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Mechanism (engineering) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A mechanism is a device designed to transform input forces and movement into a desired set of output forces and movement. Mechanisms generally ...

Facebook adds feedback mechanism when users delete your Mini Feed items
In an effort to reduce Mini Feed spam, Facebook today added new functionality to the Mini Feed item deletion process that allows users to tell ...

numbering mechanism - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
My letterpress has a numbering mechanism so you can keep track of how many sheets you pull

Lego Antikythera Mechanism - YouTube
The Antikythera Mechanism: http://bit.ly/fm4oFK is the oldest known scientific computer, built in Greece at around 100 BCE. Lost for 2000 years, ...

'What are their coping mechanisms?' How the UN assesses refugees
UN officials cross-check asylum seekers' stories and use iris scans to compile a data bank of those eligible for resettlement. But the two main ...

Blame by what mechanism? by @BloggersRUs
Blame by what mechanism? by Tom Sullivan Going to talk about the Paris and Colorado Springs attacks, but first... On Saturday, the government's ...

Facebook expands live-streaming tool, tests new sharing mechanism
... people to choose among several different types of media before they can share something. That’s a marked departure from the much simpler mechanism ...

Can You Work Out the Mechanism on This Alcohol Clock From 1945?
Alcohol clocks never caught on with consumers, so they were only marketed for a short time in 1945. Have a look at one in action, and see if ...

The Antikythera Mechanism
... computer capable of calculating the positions of the Sun and the Moon on any given day. This marvelous device is known as the Antikythera mechanism. ...

Cats: New Research Reveals Genetic Mechanism Behind Piebald Patterns
Why do cats develop piebald patterns? A team of researchers claims to know the answer.