Failure of general service

Name:    Shutup Man
Email:   RottendotLollipopatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
FireFox constantly and consistantly freezes upon booting, it takes about
3 minutes before FireFox is useable; I am running OSX 10.5
Even Opera works better than firefox at this juncture.
This is a total failur on the design and testing teams
Not impressed
Mozilla is still th leading producer of crap it seems

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042315 Firefox/3.0.10
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Shutup

firefox crash on Mac Quad G5 and "Talkback" failure, failure, failure, failure, failure.........
Name: m h Email: mexmomikeataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox crash on Mac Quad G5 and "Talkback" failure, failure, failure, failure, failure......... Comments: 20MAY2007 saved to WORD... in the hope of someday sending the information (REQUSTED BY MOZILLA FIREFOX) to Mozilla Firefox about a crash...... the following is the “Talkback” REQUSTED information about what had been going on at the time Firefox crashed.... however for well over one hour and WELL OVER ONE HUNDRED (>100) attempts to comply with the firefox talkback generated request for...

Firefox 4 Feedback failure
Name: Dan P. Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 4 Feedback failure Comments: 12/22/2010 I recently began beta testing the Firefox 4 beta. Surprisingly, the browser has run almost flawlessly for me in all the aspects I require of it, short of all my add-ons. BUT, The feedback system automatically built in will not allow me to send positive or negative feedback. I get directed to download the latest version of the beta, despite my already having the latest version. Windows 7 Enterprise 64-Bit AMD Phenom II X4 945 3 GM RAM 1TB Seagate Barracuda (Pri) 250...

Firefox beta Feedback Failure
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox beta Feedback Failure Comments: #1. I'm testing the newest Firefox beta 4.0b9. When I selected the Feedback button to provide feedback (Sad option), it took me to a page stating I needed the newest beta version to provide feedback...which I already have. Need to fix this. #2. The reason I was providing feedback was that the "Plugin Check" page fails with the following error: Plugin Finding Service Error We've encountered an error. Please try your request again later. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

general feedback for Firefox 3
Name: Justin M. Howe Email: howefitzatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: general feedback for Firefox 3 Comments: So far, so good! I enjoy being able to type the first few letters of an address I've visited and being able to find it. One thing I would like to see is a tab or button for adding tabs. It's just a little handier than going to File all the time. So far, though, I really like this version! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox BEta release (general feedback)
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox BEta release (general feedback) Comments: I think a better way of implementing the private browsing feature would be to allow it run while normal browsing is active. It is really annoying to have to lose access to whatever windows/tabs you have open when you want to open a private browsing session Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish t...

firefox 3 beta 2, general feedback
Name: Huntly Cameron Email: huntlydotcameronatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: firefox 3 beta 2, general feedback Comments: Ive only been using it for about 10 mins now, but, its god dam cool! Love the new address bar search thing, the new star bookmark tool is great and very convenient! The best thing (so far...) is the site information, its a lot nicer than the previous version. Oh and the suspected web forgery and malware protection pages are neat! :D This is the best thing since... something good... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows...

Firefox 2.0.b2 general feedback
First of all good work, the use of this (beta) version 'feels' better so far. Error Console. It's not really helpful to show the messages from all possible sources (CSS, XHTML, JS, etc.) and not being able to filter only those I'm interested in. Console=B2 extension already does this, and it seems to be something simple is really helpful. Shortcuts. I've wondered why did you decide to remove the Ctl+I shortcut for Page Info (and assign it to Bookmarks, which already has a shortcut); I also asked why wouldn't you add a shortcut for the extensions/themes (no...

Feedback regarding live chat helper and Firefox in general.
Name: Sebastian Email: adminatgeekycodedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback regarding live chat helper and Firefox in general. Comments: Greetings. I would like to express my feedback regarding a particular live chat helper for the Mozilla Firefox team, cl58, and my previous and current experiences with Firefox in general. On 5 Dec, 2009 a colleague of mine had the pleasure of recieving critique regarding UnrealIRCd's support team that was most unwelcome. He had a go at the people, while his real problem was with their help system. I believe their help system is q...

ad ideas & general firefox 3.1b1 feedback (need not response to me)
Name: HY Tan Product: Shiretoko Summary: ad ideas & general firefox 3.1b1 feedback (need not response to me) Comments: I notice in ff 3.0.3. when i run it for many hours, the chance of not responding and crash gets higher. So far tested 3.1b1 for 2 days, haven crash yet, will report here if it crashs. hope final 3.1 product will be betta n faster than chrome and adopting the concept behind chrome just like the comic strip by google! Guess mozilla team watch the youtube video and comic strip on google chrome building concept. Think Chrome likely to 'steal' marketsh...

Firefox Failures Forcing Forgetting About Firefox.
Name: Rick Massey Email: richardemasseyatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Failures Forcing Forgetting About Firefox. Comments: Recently Firefox developed bug. Will not respond to Scroll Arrows. That plus other problems setting the Firefox Browser to scroll as needed isn't working. Now, I have to go back to Safari. I'd rather Fox. But, Fox is acting up. What can I do to help? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.2.1 Safari/525.27.1 From URL: http://hendrix....

Failure (Firefox 3 Beta), (firefox 2)
Name: M R Product: Other (please state) Summary: Failure (Firefox 3 Beta), (firefox 2) Comments: wowarmory.com wont show on mozilla firefox 2 nor firefox 3 beta test =( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-AR; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

General Feedback
Name: Bob Schmidt Email: hightoppatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: General Feedback Comments: Platform is OS X. Love Firefox. One complaint. It is a very slow load. Would appreciate having firefox up and running more quickly. Thanks, BS Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Web resources about - Failure of general service - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Liver failure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... exist which are based on the time from onset of first hepatic symptoms to onset of encephalopathy. One scheme defines "acute hepatic failure" ...

Why millennials see the 10-year work anniversary as a personal failure
Millennials don’t view longevity as a career booster, unless they’re running the company, a new survey shows.

Autonomous car makers hand over data on glitches and failures to California DMV
Delphi's autonomous vehicle. (credit: Delphi ) If you want to build a self-driving car and test it on public roads in California, the state’s ...

Reports detail thousands of failures in self-driving cars
Filed under: Government/Legal , Autonomous On the same night President Obama pressed the need to build a "21st century transportation system" ...

Church split over homosexuality would be a failure - Welby
A split in the Anglican Communion over the issue of homosexuality "would not be a disaster, but it would be a failure", the Archbishop of Canterbury ...

Amazon cited by federal regulators for failure to report workplace injuries
Federal regulators cited Amazon(Nasdaq: AMZN) this week for allegedly failing to report at least 26 workplace injuries at a New Jersey warehouse. ...

Hoisington 4th Quarter Review: Failure of the Fed, How QE Acts to Contract the Economy
... posted on the Hoisington Website ). As always, the report is well worth a good look. One particular section caught my eye. It's on the failure ...

Ted Cruz: Failure to disclose Goldman Sachs loan was "inadvertent"
As a 2012 Senate candidate, Cruz used a low-interest loan from his wife's employer, Goldman Sachs, to help fund his campaign but failed to report ...

Walker Is Still Making Excuses For Presidential Bid Failure
... example, on January 8th, Walker did an interview with Alex Hagan of WGBA : [embed eid="16451" /] In this interview, Walker blamed the failure ...

Apple’s latest failure: advertising
Apple’s six-year dabble into the world of advertising has come to an end. The company is reportedly surrendering its iAd program over entirely ...