everytime I try to get on espn.com, I get an error and browser closes

Name:    Shaun
Email:   shaunshaikhathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Summary is sufficient

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4
0
Shaun

Sometimes get "FireFox.exe has encountered a problem and must be closed" error when trying to open FireFox
Name: Pcfreakske2000 Email: pcfreakske2000athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Sometimes get "FireFox.exe has encountered a problem and must be closed" error when trying to open FireFox Comments: Sometimes when I try to open FireFox I get a standard crash message "FireFox.exe has encountered an error and must be closed" ect ... I sometimes need to click on the desktop icon of FireFox a few times and then the error message appears. Also I get the "Restore session" and "Start New Session" dialog screen too. Sometimes FireFox loads w...

trying to get started and i am getting this error
when i go to http://www.porkchopsplayground.com, i get: DotNetNuke Upgrade Error The Assembly Version ( [ASSEMBLYVERSION] ) does not match the Database Version ( [DATABASEVERSION] ) ERROR: Could not connect to database. Could not find file 'd:\hosting\nmoran26\Providers\DataProviders\AccessDataProvider\DotNetNuke.mdb'. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks, Nicole Do you have a username and password set on your database? Make sure you follow the steps mentionned in the Readme.txt located in the documentation folder. In any case make sure your credentials for yo...

Getting password error when trying to get mail.
Hi, my problem is that when I logon to Thunderbird & it immediately logons to the relevant POP3 server it throws back an alert that 'Sending the password did not succeed. Mail server MAIL1.eircom.net responded: invalid ray o'sullivan'. I have contacted the support people for the eircom server mentioned above and confirmed that the password I was using was/is correct. I have been using Thunderbird for 2 to 3 years with no issues even when I went to broadband. Any clues to a resolution would certainly be appreciated as I am a daily user. Thanks, Ray. ...

Cannot get to firefox from thunderbird-cannot get to firefox at all.
Name: Sharon O'Hara Email: familien1_at_wavecable.com Product: Firefox Summary: Cannot get to firefox from thunderbird-cannot get to firefox at all. Comments: Thunderbird freezes up, Windows offers a file an error report and I'm shut down. I got here -now- through IE - why will IE work when Firefox won't? Sharon O'Hara Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) ...

POST GET GET GET GET... WTH?

After closing Firefox get a crash error
Hi, I am just wondering why do I get a crash error after closing Firefox. I have this since Firefox 3.0.6. Now I use Firefox 3.0.7 beta and if I close Firefox I get sometimes a crash error after it. That is quite strange because there is no crash but a closing which I have made myself. Sorry, but I have to :) on it. On 2/28/2009 3:11 PM, Spiderman wrote: > Hi, > I am just wondering why do I get a crash error after closing Firefox. I > have this since Firefox 3.0.6. Now I use Firefox 3.0.7 beta and if I > close Firefox I get sometimes a crash error after it. That is...

get a security error - get certificate
This has only happened with one person. In trying to send an email to time warner (not an issue I don't think) when he trys to add his signature he gets 'security error' you do not have a security certficate. Talk about being the wrong error for this one. any ideas? GW7sp2 On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:18:51 +0000, mark wrote: > This has only happened with one person. In trying to send an email to > time warner (not an issue I don't think) when he trys to add his signature > he gets 'security error' you do not have a security certficate. Talk >...

Getting an error while trying to get the list directories present in FTP server
Please anyone help me out with this problem; Actually when i trying to get list of directories from ftp server m getting error as "The remote server returned an error: (550) File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access). " Here is my code: Am calling this method from page load;public void GetDirectories(string strProduct) {  StringBuilder strBuilder = new StringBuilder();  #region"FTP - List Directories" try {string ftpServerIP = "ftpserverurl" or Ip address FtpWebRequest ftpReq;ftpReq = (FtpWebRequest)FtpWebRequest.Create(ne...

how i run a server report from report manager and at the same time a void closing the .mdf database in order not to get an error that database file is closed when trying to insert a new record.
I have had this problem several times. Every time i open report manager and run a report, i can not insert a new record in the database that serves as the data store for the reports iam hosting on the report server. I get an error that the database is not accessible because its closed.  True, when i click database explorer and right click on the .mdf database file that supplies my sever reports with data and check its properties, its state is closed. After a while (30 to 60 minutes) the database is open again and a new record can be added successfully. This happens on ou...

Get error message when trying to leave feedback.
Name: Email: drchristopherathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Get error message when trying to leave feedback. Comments: I have been working with FF 4.0 Beta & for a few weeks now. Yesterday I tried to leave feedback and this is what I got - "Oh! So, you want to offer us feedback on the next version of Firefox. Thank you, but you'll need to be on our latest beta. To do that, simply go to our download page and install/update to the latest Firefox Beta!" I downloaded (again) from the English (US) version from - http://www.mozi...

i get this error everytime i try to run Minefield
Name: Paul Product: Minefield Summary: i get this error everytime i try to run Minefield Comments: Currently using Windows Vista™ Ultimate (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.lh_sp2rtm.090410-1830) i get the following error everytime i try to run Minefield Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: firefox.exe Application Version: 1.9.0.3381 Application Timestamp: 4a05b3e6 Fault Module Name: kernel32.dll Fault Module Version: 6.0.6002.18005 Fault Module Timestamp: 49e041d1 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 000000000001ea8a OS V...

trying to get a simple url page using lwp but getting a 500 error
I am using the .bat file which comes with LWP called lwp-download.bat. When I type: lwp-download http:\\oracledev1.traco.com:8001 the reponse I get is: lwp-download: 500 Can't connect to :80 (Bad hostname ' ') I this this error message no matter what I try, and being brand new to LWP and rather new to Perl, I have no idea what to try next.... Thanks for any help I receive in advance!!!! your url is not correct. it should be http:// and not http:\\ ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Soenen" <Ken.Soenen@TRACO.COM> To: <libwww@perl.org...

Web resources about - everytime I try to get on espn.com, I get an error and browser closes - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Everytime I See You - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Every Time I See You " is a song by Norwegian new wave group Fra Lippo Lippi , released as a single in 1986. It is a reworking of the song ...

The Walking Dead: Everytime Rick Has Said Carl - YouTube
►►► Check out my other edits on my channel. Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe! Read below! ***CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM SEASONS 1-4*** ...

"Everytime I think the Democratic race card players could not get more vile..."
"... more deranged, more patronizingly demeaning to blacks, someone manages to defy even my vivid imagination." This time, it is the Editorial ...

Donate To Charity Everytime You Surf, At No Cost To You
... some of our income to a charitable endeavor. But a new website aims to make it simple to donate to charity, and it Donate To Charity Everytime ...

Sadness: A Chair That Gives You A Birthday Hug Everytime Somebody Writes On Your Facebook Wall
It went for the tit! Outback Steakhouse teamed up with Brazilian ad agency Lew'Lara\TBWA to develop the B-Day Chair , a chair with mechanical ...

The Photo Manicure Set: For Instagramable nails, everytime
Is your sister, brother, mom, favorite aunt, coach, neighbor, etc. an absolute Instagram lover? Or maybe its just you? Do you find yourself taking ...

Everytime I boot in windows.... - Imgur
The most viral images on the internet, curated in real time by a dedicated community through commenting, voting and sharing.

AgustaWestland deal: Finmeccanica CEO Orsi told US rivals they couldn't win everytime.
"You cannot always win". This is the message Finmeccanica chief Giuseppe Orsi sent along with a bottle of champagne to his rivals American Sikorsky ...

Squinching For A Photo Can Make You Look Hot Everytime
Ever wondered how to look great in a photo every single time? The answer: squinching. What is squinching , you may ask? According to photographer ...

Evil Birthday Chair Hugs You Everytime Someone Writes on your Facebook
Imagine if the deluge of Facebook Birthday well wishers were transformed into actual physical contact. Gross. Read more...