Error when firefox asks to save entered password/username and entered password is empty

Name:    Palm Kevin
Email:   palmdotkevinatgmxdotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
When firefox asks to save entered password/username and entered password
is empty (toolbar that appears on top of page after the user/pwd has
been entered) than the following unnormal beahiour occurs:
When click on remember, bar doesn't dissapear! and next time I go to
this page user/password have not been saved!
I'd like Firefox to always remember entered username and passord (empty
in this case)

Regards,
Kevin

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Palm
5/20/2008 11:44:56 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

Why do I have to re-enter username/password for email on Firefox?
Why do I have to re-enter username/password for email on Firefox? Before, I was able to reboot my computer, and I could get on gmail without having to login/password. These days, I am logged off of Firefox, and I must re-enter my username/password. Moreover, I must also re-enter the ZIP code for msnbc.com news. Before, my settings would be stored, and I didn't have to update the ZIP code. Under Options>Privacy, I have all the boxes checked, such as "Accept cookies from sites". Please help me. ...

No field to enter username and password for proxy settings [Firefox 3]
Name: geekonos Email: geekonosatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: No field to enter username and password for proxy settings [Firefox 3] Comments: Is there a way to enter your username and password on proxy settings? This is for those proxy servers that require authentication. The implication of not having this is that when start your browser and restore previous tabs, a lot of dialog boxes will pop-up prompting your username and password. Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL...

The new Firefox 3.5
Name: Daniel Email: bossennewpatgarrifuliodotmailexpiredotcom Product: Firefox Summary: The new Firefox 3.5 - when using same username for different sites with different passwords, when I save the password on one site, the one in the other site changes too. Comments: The new Firefox 3.5 - when using same username to log on to two different websites with different passwords, when I save the password on one site, the one in the other site changes too. I cannot save different passwords for same username on different sites. Hope you can fix this. Keep up the good work. Brow...

Firefox asks username and password
I just installed "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2". When I create a new project and I press "Start Debugging" Firefox is opened and asks for a username and password. It's the same kind of login-screen as with .htaccess under Linux-PHP. The login screen mentions (translation): "Please enter username and password for """" on http://localhost:1912". I tried "<authentication mode="None"/>" but I still have the same problem. When I create a new website with the "Personal Website Starter Kit" it just works fine. Does anyone know how I can make a website withou l...

Cannot download Firefox and enter Master Password
Name: Peter Product: Firefox Summary: Cannot download Firefox and enter Master Password Comments: When the product is downloaded, despite never having a master password on previous versions. Your new version asks for the MASTER PASSWORD which therby locks yoy out from viewing any passwords. Attempts to set a new Mastrepassword asks for the previous which is obviously not been set yet just having downloaded Firefox. What a a crap program I have to pay a $9.95 US I presume, to crack into the master password, trying your chrome dome {dickheads] program has no effect in acce...

Firefox: never ask to save passwords?
Hi, Is it possible to stop Firefox from ever asking me if I want to save passwords? I always hit "never for this site" but it's a bit tiresome after a while. Best wishes, Alex On 15.12.2004 10:54, Alex Ahern wrote: --- Original Message --- > Hi, > > Is it possible to stop Firefox from ever asking me if I want to save > passwords? I always hit "never for this site" but it's a bit tiresome > after a while. > > Best wishes, > > Alex Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Saved Passwords. UNcheck the box....

How to save username/password for FireFox proxy?
I need to do some special testing so I have set a VM so that FF connects via a proxy server that requires a username and password. IE has a tick-box option to save these details (though I'm not convinced it actually works properly) but FF does not. This means that if I close FF I have to enter the details again the next time it is opened. Any way to fix this? Thanks. -- Les Desser (The Reply-to address IS valid) ...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server
Name: Vladimir Ilyash Email: fundamentatoratyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server Comments: When I access Firefox 3 Beta 5 through local proxy-server and open a new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs it opens so many saved password dialog windows as there are tabs opened. So I need to click OK in every dialog window to allow access to proxy with saved credentials and load all saved tabs. Moreover, whene...

Firefox Mobile Android
It seems that I am not able to have Firefox Android App automatically, insert my Username/Id and Password as I can in the PC Firefox browser. I can Copy the Password from the App's Saved Passwords and Paste it, but I have not found a way to Copy/Paste my Username/Id. The Username/Id is not automatically, filled in, or a Pop Up is not shown, once I type the beginning of the Username/Id, and obviously, the Password is not automatically, filled in once the Username/Id is filled in. This is just, the way it is, I presume, with Firefox Android App. Any input / suggestions wo...

NEED PFC LOGON TO ASK USER FOR PASSWORD AFTER BAD PASSWORD ENTERED
Hope someone knows the answer to this one. We are using the pfc_logon for n_cst_app to check the password entered by the user. If the password entered by the user is not correct, a messagebox comes up saying the connection failed and the user is logged out of the application. We would like for the logon dialog box to come up a certain number of times (perhaps three would be good) again once the user has entered and incorrect logon password. We tried in the pfc_open event of n_cst_app to call gnv_app.of_logon_dlg(). The logon dialog box comes up again with the user id and the u...

[Hendrix] Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server
Name: Vladimir Ilyash Email: fundamentatoratyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server Comments: When I access Firefox 3 Beta 5 through local proxy-server and open a new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs it opens so many saved password dialog windows as there are tabs opened. So I need to click OK in every dialog window to allow access to proxy with saved credentials and load all saved tabs. Moreover, whene...

Password, Password, Password

How does one get teh firefox to ask again to save a password?
Name: Bonnie Product: Firefox Summary: How does one get teh firefox to ask again to save a password? Comments: Turning Password Manager On and Off Password Manager is on by default. To turn it off: 1. Open the Edit menu and choose Preferences. 2. From the Privacy and Security category, choose Web Passwords. (If no subcategories are visible, click to expand the list.) 3. In the Password Manager section, deselect "Remember passwords for sites that require me to log in" to turn Password Manager off. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5....

have to enter Master password 3 times on starting Firefox
Help!!! :) Firefox on the 2 PCs here running under w2k is displaying the enter Master Password box 3 times every time I start it. I enter the correct password every time but still the box re-appears. Can someone suggest what might be causing this please and possible solutions...? d -- dave @ stejonda In message <GY7wswDPCAWGFAiK@privacy.net>, "dave @ stejonda" <no$spam!delete&abuse%dave@stejonda.freeuk.com> writes > >Firefox on the 2 PCs here running under w2k is displaying the enter >Master Password box 3 times every time I start ...

Web resources about - Error when firefox asks to save entered password/username and entered password is empty - mozilla.feedback.firefox