Downloading videos and video clips

Name:    Efstratios Sourlis
Email:   esourlisatoptonlinedotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I cannot download any video clips since I switched over to Firefox. I
keep getting the message that I am missing plug-ins. I download them and
absolutely nothing happens. I still cannot download videos. I have to
switch back to my Internet Explorer to view video clips. I checked the
forum on this subject and there are only problem reports and no answers.
Can you help in this matter?
Thank you.
Efstratios Sourlis

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Efstratios
2/19/2009 6:41:12 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 7 followers. Post Follow

replaying a video without downloading the whole video clip again
Name: Arnold Stark Email: starkaatsaieedotorgdotza Product: Firefox Summary: replaying a video without downloading the whole video clip again Comments: Where I live the bandwidth is small - 300kb/s. Videos come in 1 second bites, with a pause while more info is downloaded. When you have been patient enough to wait to the end of the video, and want to replay it, most sites don't allow it, and you can't see the video without the irritating breaks. Arnold Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090615 Firefox/3.5 From URL: h...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net .
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net . Comments: Hello !! Here are found online video chat Mixmir.net !!! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/conference/index.php> Direct Link </ url> While !! And who wants is www dating <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> dating free </ url> ... As well Directory of useful sites <url = http://www.mixmir...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !!
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !! Comments: Hello ! Here are found watch live broadcast tv Mixmir.net !! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/index.php> Internet Path </ url> Success !! As well is dating men <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> Want to make new friends? </ url> ... And who should be there Web Directory <url = http:...

Could not play video on v. 3.5 welcome page (the "thank you for installing/downloading Firefox 3.5 video.
Name: S H Email: shogg1977atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Could not play video on v. 3.5 welcome page (the "thank you for installing/downloading Firefox 3.5 video. Comments: the video named above played in jerks & the audio was garbled & somewhat inaudible. I closed it before it had played long because there was no point. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this...

FireFox video clips.
Until recently, Firefox video came up with a description of the video below them, and a 'tape' showing the download and play times. Within the last couple of weeks this info below the video is covered up with a new window entitled 'Videos Like This'. How do I get rid of this 'improvement', its a pain in the ass. -- Reg.Clemens reg@dwf.com On 02.09.2008 18:19, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused clemens@dwf.com to generate the following:? : > Until recently, Firefox v...

Downloadable Video Clips
Hi all, I am in the process of putting downloadable video clips on my website and am wondering the best format to use. When I say best I mean a tradeoff between quality and size. Options the I know of are .mpeg, .avi, .wmv Anyone have any advice. You're not really posting in the right forum, but I believe wmv has the best size/quality trade-off....

Download Video Clips
Since Firefox no longer supports downloading of video clips what happens now. Are you planning to restore that function? I really enjoy Firefox but not being able to download and save political video clips is a real bummer. On 25-Aug-09, at 1:57 PM, kd5aey wrote: > Since Firefox no longer supports downloading of video clips what > happens now. Are you planning to restore that function? I really > enjoy Firefox but not being able to download and save political video > clips is a real bummer. We never supported downloading video clips natively. If a video clip is...

Why there is no video downloader in the firefox
Name: NASHKHWA Email: mad2skillsathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Why there is no video downloader in the firefox Comments: I think it will be a good idea to add a video down-loader to the Firefox it will be helpful to the users because i download a lot of videos and i use the Firefox and sometimes its hard to download videos like you-tube videos. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b1) Gecko/20091029 Firefox/3.6b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedbac...

Firefox download video
Name: Cassandra Williams Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox download video Comments: This video thanking users for downloading the product had not one BLACK person in the entire video. Black people are on this planet and very much global. There are more black people on this planet than white, and why you would put forth a video that suggests no Black people is a monstrous mentality of white supremacy gone over the cliff. You need to remake your video and have as many African, Caribbean, African-American, African-Brazilian, even African-European faces. You have a couple of Ind...

No video clips on Firefox
I have used Firefox for along time now on my HP Vista machine and have updated regularly to the present v15. Recently I started to notice that news video clips would no longer play and now the play symbol no longer appears or I am presented with a blank space instead of the video window. With the constant updates I can't recall what version I was on when I first noticed the problem. I would like to sort this out but I have no idea where to start. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I should point out that Google Chrome and IE both work perfectly so I can use one of ...

unable to download video in firefox
Name: richard betts Email: richbettsatbtin ternetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: unable to download video in firefox Comments: I can save videos from any site with internet explorer but this function is not offered with firefox although my computer settings are the same. I see from various websites that this is a common problem that you have failed so far to correct. Unless you intend to address this problem shortly, reluctantly I will have to switch back to using Internet explorer even though I prefer Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; e...

Downloading the video clip from the server.
 Hi ,  I have the website which stream the video from the third party server. I would like to provide a "DownLoad Clip" button. Once I clip on this button  my script should call and starts downloading the Video from the server. I hope javascript would be the better way . Can anyone help me for this. Thanks in advance.  you can try this code in the server side. add this in the button clicked event. Dim strRequest As String = Request.QueryString("file") '-- if something was passed to the file querystring  If strRequest <> ""...

Firefox video downloader problems
Hi. I've used the video downloader in the past. With no problems. A while back, the icon vanished. I don't have any idea why. I've now updated to forefox 2.0. I've downloaded video downloader 1.1.1 I can see that the VD is in my add-on tools. Yet I still don't see the icon on my toolbar. Not at the top, or bottom. I've tried reinstall. No dice. I know I can take the URL and do it that way, but I'd like to be able to download a video without having to do that. Phil300@gmail.com wrote: > Hi. I've used the video downloader in the past. With no probl...

Flash video window handle not destroyed when video is closed in Firefox
Hello, I have an application that uses Flash video window handles to determine whether the window exists or not. (Using IsWindow() API, wherein i pass the handle of the window). In case of this website: - http://news.tbs.co.jp/, when I play one flash content i get a handle which i save in my application. When on the same page i click on another flash content, the previous window handle is not destroyed and IsWindow() API returns non-zero. For every content that is cliked a new window opens but previous window is not destroyed, they are destroyed only when we close Firefox. This is n...

Web resources about - Downloading videos and video clips - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Uploading and downloading - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... include a web server , FTP server, email server, or other similar systems. A download can mean either any file that is offered for downloading ...

Dropify Download 2.0 Simplifies Uploading Content To Facebook, Downloading, Sharing
... with Facebook’s Open Graph and allowing users to make files available for download via the social network, and share uploading and downloading ...

I'm Downloading on the App Store on iTunes
Get I'm Downloading on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Why is Dropbox so slow at downloading?
I've upgraded to the new version, and have relinked the machine that was upgraded. It's downloading at 5K per second. Why so slow? This is on ...

XBMCTorrent Plugin for Downloading or Streaming to XBMC from Torrent Sites ( i.e. PirateBay) - YouTube ...
YouTube: http://YouTube.com/user/xbmchelper XBMCast: http://xbmchelper.squarespace.com Official: http://xbmchelper.webs.com Website: http:// ...

Has downloading killed the video star?
It's a ritual as old as VHS.

You Might Not Get Fined For Downloading Dallas Buyers Club
Dallas Buyers Club pirates and torrenters, there may be a shining light at the end of the dark tunnel ahead of you. The studio behind the movie ...

Downloading movies and TV is not a crime
You wouldn't steal a car... but a movie or television show? Most of us seem fine with that.

Music Piracy - Illegal Downloading - Kazaa - Woman Loses Appeal
US woman loses $222,000 music downloading appeal

An epidemic in illegal downloading
Missing one episode of West Wing, thanks to constant schedule changes, was enough to set Mark and Kim down the road to online piracy.