Disaster of Firefox 3.6.8, 3.6.10, 3.6.11 and 4.06beta.

Name:    Lindsay Stubbin
Email:   stubbo44attpgdotcomdotau
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I have been using Firefox for about 3 or 4 years, and have always been
very quick to praise it and recommend it to anyone who would listen, but
no more. For me, all versions after 3.6 have been an unmitigated
disaster. I am totally unable to access many websites, including my own
ISP, and many pages that I am able to access can take literally several
minutes to load. Many times, before a page even loads, I am redirected
to google analytics, where my system literally grinds to a halt. Last
night I performer a clean install of my computer, and reinstalled 3.6.11
and found myself in the same mess. Less than an hour ago, I removed
3.6.11, and in its place installed 3.6.6. Immediately everything seems
to have returned to normal, with access to previously inaccessible web
pages,(including my ISP), and other previously slow pages load quickly.
And I am no longer redirected to google analytics. I have no idea why I
have suffered any of these problems, but unlikely as it may sound,
reverting to 3.6.6 seems to have fixed them.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Lindsay