ctrl+enter with "net", "org".... will be splited.

Name:    hr6r
Email:   hedianatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
1, i want go to "www.abcnet.com".
2, type "abcnet" in the address bar.
3, press ctrl+enter.
4, splited to "www.abc.net.com".

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2
0
hr6r

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

"Firefox" or "Gecko"
Hi, In a lot of places in MDN, like in https://developer.mozilla.org/En/DOM/Attr#Deprecated_properties_and_methods one can see a mention of "Starting in Gecko 7.0 (Firefox 7.0 / Thunderbird 7.0 / SeaMonkey 2.4)...". What is in parens is generated by a template. This was relevant when Gecko/Firefox numbers where different, but I'm wondering if this is necessary anymore for webdev-oriented documentation. I think that since Firefox 4, it would be relevant to just write "Starting in Firefox 7..." (even the ".0" can be dropped I think). This i...

Using "+" or "||"

double quote

replace the "." with a ","

"Me" is better than "You"

"To" and "From" missing

"Using" or "With"

Replacing "\\" with "\"

"JROC" / "JROK" / "JROCK" / "JROQ"
I just started a new contract and the tech lead told me that he wanted me to become familiar with something called "JROC" (among some other tools). I've been searching the web and I haven't found any dev tool called "JROC." Based on the name of the tool, it sounds like it encapsulates some javascript functionality. I have tried searching for different spellings - "JROK" / "JROCK" / "JROQ" but I haven't found any matches. Have you ever heard of a dev tool by this name?...

Web resources about - ctrl+enter with "net", "org".... will be splited. - mozilla.feedback.firefox