Crashing, Crashing, Crashing, ....and more Crashing

Name:    Dale
Email:   davidsdaleatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
To whom it may concern:
Please explain to me why does your product crashes so much. Please dont
tell me it is my hardware or software. Besides for that, This is one of
the best products You can get. I dont want to depart from it. Please help.

Thank you in advanced, for your reply.

Kind regards
-Dale.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Dale

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: chuck marshall Email: chuxatindustryinetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the browser to crap-out when trying to brows. I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus p...

Crash, crash, crash, crash, crash...
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Crash, crash, crash, crash, crash... Comments: All versions I've tried since 3.0 are crash happy, on both Windows & Mac. This latest 3.6.13 for Mac OS X is no exception, it's like running alphaware. Just access http://www.blogdelnarco.com (among many others), and within 2-3 seconds she goes Tango Unicorn and dumps you at the desktop. I used to love FF and recommended it to all, but no longer. Really it isn't worth the trouble. What follows is the crash report sent to Apple: Process: firefox-bin [19988] Path: ...

crash crash crash crash CRASH
Name: Pete VANHEE Email: vanhee Product: Firefox Summary: crash crash crash crash CRASH Comments: please how can I get my old Firefox browser back ? I can't work like this; 3.0 crashes several times a day; it's bloody annoying Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Crashing, crashing and more crashing
Name: Dang Email: dangguyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Crashing, crashing and more crashing Comments: Since I have upgraded to 3.5.2 firefox keeps crashing. I have read the forums and have read some of mozillas responses. This is a problem with the application not my pc and to suggest otherwise is disingenuous and insulting. I can use chrome with out any problems. I prefer firefox which I have used for several years. My advice is fix the latest version don't blame it on the users. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Ge...

CRASHES, CRASHES, CRASHES.
Name: Jim Eason Email: jimeazyatSBCGLOBALdotNET Product: Firefox Summary: CRASHES, CRASHES, CRASHES. Comments: I have reported frequent crashes on Firefox, and I'm tired of reporting them. It's 3.0.5 on an iMac. This started a couple of months ago, and is TOO FREQUENT. I can't pin down when it happens, it just suddenly crashes and puts the standard note on the screen...reboot or new boot. I've been a DEVOTED fan for years, telling all my friends.....but I'm going to wait until Feb 15, then I'm removing Firefox and using Safari again. WHAT...

crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: Michael A Parle Email: michaelatparledotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: I have installed v. 3. Since doing so Firefox crashes as often as 10 times per day. This is enough to drive me back to Internet Explorer! On most occasions that Firefox crashes I am given the opportunity to send a report to you, which I do. Please can I have some answer to all these crashes. Please get the problem fixed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozill...

Crashes, crashes and more crashes !
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Crashes, crashes and more crashes ! Comments: Use to be that Firefox was stable and reliable. Now with every "new" versions it gets less and less reliable and crashes are now daily events. Also, ad-ware, pop-ups and virus are getting true like never before... It is quite frustrating to see this great product becoming as crappy as Explorer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Ant.com Toolbar 1.5 Firefox/3.5.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to...

crash crash and crash again.
Name: Rob ten Bouwhuys Email: bouwh131atwxsdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: crash crash and crash again. Comments: After being a mozilla friend way back from windows 95 on to XP and even OSX I'm getting thorougly disgusted by the frequent amount of program crashes on moments when nothing is happening and im just reading a page. If you donot tidy up that code. Very soon? Then i will resort to other browser. ANY browser that has that speed and stability that you used to have. No i dont run a bunch of exotic plugins. Thank you(Written in IE 7) Good luck Rob Browser ...

Crash, Crash, Crash
Name: Paul Email: Paul456atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Crash, Crash, Crash Comments: I just installed the latest update for 3.0. (Firefox 3.0 RC 1) I'm hoping this stops the constant crashing since I went to the 3.0 beta. I've freshened up IE -- just in case -- I hope I don't have to go back to IE. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Crash Crash Crash
Name: Toni Email: pceebaby_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Crash Crash Crash Comments: My Fx 1.5.0.1, updated from 1.5 the day it became available, has crashed 5 times today & I lost count of how many times each day since install (2 or 3 days now?). Not acceptable! While previous versions 1.0.6 & 1.0.7 were pretty stable (occasional crashes), v1.5 crashed routinely (several times per/wk). And now 1.5.0.1 is crashing several times DAILY. I am Not a geek (not yet anyway!) --- and legally blind or not, I'm exhausted from reading so much to stop the c...

crashes, crashes, crashes
Name: Colin Gilbert Email: cogs13atsupanetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: crashes, crashes, crashes Comments: Hi, I'm really hoping for a reply from you this time. I used to love Firefox. I love the idea of how this software is developed and supported, and it's great not to use Microsoft for once. However, a couple of upgrades ago, Firefox started crashing frequently. I know many people who have had this problem. It crashes every time I use "You Tube", "Digital Look" , and many other mainstream sites. Eventually I uninstalled and went ba...

crashes, crashes, crashes
Name: King Product: Firefox Summary: crashes, crashes, crashes Comments: I am about to discontinue using this browser. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040821 YFF3 Firefox/3.0.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Crashes Crashes Crashes!
Name: Santino Email: ragamuffinatmanciadotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Crashes Crashes Crashes! Comments: Using Vers 3.5.1, there are constant crashes and freezes. This has never happened before with FF, and its happening on all the computers i use, windows and linux OS. It's a damn shame, stop making quick releases filled with bugs, FF used to be a quality product, now its just running against other browsers for no reason whatsoever. You are losing loyalty over an idiotic competition with low performance products. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT ...

crashing crash crash
Name: Shar Zahan Email: sharzahanatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: crashing crash crash Comments: Well..I'll have to be honest, up till now the only big change in ff3 that I noticed is that it keeps crashing quite regularly on my vista home premium on my HP TX2100ed laptop. Was it not for the'easy restart', just clicking on the restart button, I would have removed it all together. I can't find out why it's crashing, at least 2 or 3 times during a sessionof 2 or 3 hours, it's quite frustrating. Sorry I can't be more positive. Sharzahan B...

Web resources about - Crashing, Crashing, Crashing, ....and more Crashing - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Wedding crashing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... the Busted song, see Crashed the Wedding . For something that is offered at the event, such as free catered food or alcoholic beverages . Crashing ...

Search Twitter - twitter crashing
Log in Sign up Search Refresh Nine News Australia @ 9NewsAUS 33m . @U2 ’s Bono will require surgery after crashing his bicycle in New York City’s ...

Driver casually exits truck through windshield after crashing - YouTube
Like a Boss ! Авария на южной объездной г.Владимир Чувак вышел через лобовуху

Trail bike rider dies after crashing into tree
A 24-year-old trail bike rider has died after he crashed into a tree south-west of Sydney.

Satellite Pictures Of The Empty Chinese Cities Where Home Prices Are Crashing
The long-predicted crash has arrived with a vengeance in China’s original ghost city. Click here to see satellite pictures > Home prices have ...

How the deliberate crashing of Germanwings Flight 4U9525 unfolded
As they climbed towards their cruising altitude of 38,000 feet, the conversation between Captain Patrick Sonderheimer and his co-pilot Andreas ...

A water skier is critical after crashing into trees at 90km/h on Hawkesbury River
A WATER skier is in a critical condition after crashing into trees at 90km along the banks of the Hawkesbury River this morning.

Rui Costa claims men's road race at world cycling championships as Evans is hospitalised after crashing ...
Australia's Cadel Evans has been hospitalised after crashing out of a dramatic men's road race won by Portugal's Alberto Rui Costa in testing ...

Man dies after crashing into dam at Mount Samson
Man has died after crashing his car into a dam northwest of Brisbane.

Google disables support for third-party keyboards in Chrome due to ‘crashing issues’
... Apps and Google Chrome at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Google disables support for third-party keyboards in Chrome due to ‘crashing ...