Crashing, crashing and more crashing

Name:    Dang
Email:   dangguyatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Since I have upgraded to 3.5.2 firefox keeps crashing. I have read the
forums and have read some of mozillas responses. This is a problem with
the application not my pc and to suggest otherwise is disingenuous and
insulting. I can use chrome with out any problems. I prefer firefox
which I have used for several years. My advice is fix the latest version
don't blame it on the users.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Dang

On Aug 9, 11:38=A0am, Dang <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote:

I already posted some feedback to another thread, but I concur with
these symptoms as well.
I cleaned up almost all my cookies, lost most of my bookmarks
(they seem to have reverted to an old version), crashed at least
10 times, tried some other gmail account.

Now, I may have reached an almost working situation...
I am now posting from the upgraded firefox (which yesterday would
have been impossible).

I noticed some Skype/Google integrations.
After a crash, firefox would apologize for 'embarrassingly' being
unable to open certain pages.

Marc
0
Marc
8/9/2009 12:30:43 PM
On Aug 9, 1:30=A0pm, Marc Girod <marc.gi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I noticed some Skype/Google integrations.

In fact, I'll focus now on Google Groups (which I am using
right now), comparing the behaviour between my two
Vista laptops, the one with 3.5.2, the other with 3.0.13.

This group seems to work normally...
I switch to the group: fr.lettres.langue.francaise
and there to a thread with already 33 messages
(at 17:06 GMT): Devinette

My main setting is 'tree mode'. Opening the group
in bother browsers, I get to message 31 (folded), and
32 (expanded).
I click on the tree part (left hand side) on message 1.

This gives a different result in my two browsers.
- In the old one: the expected behaviour is that 10
messages are displayed folded (#2 with a banner
about the message not being archieved), apart for
#10 which is new, and therefore expanded..
- In the new one, the right pane is empty! Clicking
on the titles in the tree side has no effect.
Clicking on #11 diplays a 'Loading' message, and
after a long while (15s?), fills in the right hand part
(which takes 1 second in the old version).

Pressing the reload button send to the Google
page asking to confirm that one is human (read
graphical rendering of short text, and input it back).

Now, clicking on #1 and #11 works normally.
And even #21.

I try now to press the Reply button. on a message
(#21, since I am there). This enters a slow danse
of displaying various semi-empty possible variants
of the reply template, before is finds the correct
one (news reply, with from field correctly filled-in
and pre-filled citation) after 10-15s.

On the old version, this is a sub-second effect,
with only the final result discernable.

I hope these findings are reproducible, and thus
may lead to fixes.

Thanks.

Marc

0
Marc

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: chuck marshall Email: chuxatindustryinetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the browser to crap-out when trying to brows. I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus p...

crash crash crash crash CRASH
Name: Pete VANHEE Email: vanhee Product: Firefox Summary: crash crash crash crash CRASH Comments: please how can I get my old Firefox browser back ? I can't work like this; 3.0 crashes several times a day; it's bloody annoying Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Crash, crash, crash, crash, crash...
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Crash, crash, crash, crash, crash... Comments: All versions I've tried since 3.0 are crash happy, on both Windows & Mac. This latest 3.6.13 for Mac OS X is no exception, it's like running alphaware. Just access http://www.blogdelnarco.com (among many others), and within 2-3 seconds she goes Tango Unicorn and dumps you at the desktop. I used to love FF and recommended it to all, but no longer. Really it isn't worth the trouble. What follows is the crash report sent to Apple: Process: firefox-bin [19988] Path: ...

Crashing, Crashing, Crashing, ....and more Crashing
Name: Dale Email: davidsdaleatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Crashing, Crashing, Crashing, ....and more Crashing Comments: To whom it may concern: Please explain to me why does your product crashes so much. Please dont tell me it is my hardware or software. Besides for that, This is one of the best products You can get. I dont want to depart from it. Please help. Thank you in advanced, for your reply. Kind regards -Dale. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.or...

CRASHES, CRASHES, CRASHES.
Name: Jim Eason Email: jimeazyatSBCGLOBALdotNET Product: Firefox Summary: CRASHES, CRASHES, CRASHES. Comments: I have reported frequent crashes on Firefox, and I'm tired of reporting them. It's 3.0.5 on an iMac. This started a couple of months ago, and is TOO FREQUENT. I can't pin down when it happens, it just suddenly crashes and puts the standard note on the screen...reboot or new boot. I've been a DEVOTED fan for years, telling all my friends.....but I'm going to wait until Feb 15, then I'm removing Firefox and using Safari again. WHAT...

Crashes, crashes and more crashes !
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Crashes, crashes and more crashes ! Comments: Use to be that Firefox was stable and reliable. Now with every "new" versions it gets less and less reliable and crashes are now daily events. Also, ad-ware, pop-ups and virus are getting true like never before... It is quite frustrating to see this great product becoming as crappy as Explorer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Ant.com Toolbar 1.5 Firefox/3.5.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to...

crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: Michael A Parle Email: michaelatparledotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: I have installed v. 3. Since doing so Firefox crashes as often as 10 times per day. This is enough to drive me back to Internet Explorer! On most occasions that Firefox crashes I am given the opportunity to send a report to you, which I do. Please can I have some answer to all these crashes. Please get the problem fixed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozill...

crash crash crash
Name: Frankie Email: francisdotuyatgmaildotcom Product: Namoroka Summary: crash crash crash Comments: Every 3.6 beta I have tried on my MBP 10.6 crashes after a couple hours of total use (e.g. either continuous or cumulative/intermittent). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Crash Crash Crash
Name: Toni Email: pceebaby_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Crash Crash Crash Comments: My Fx 1.5.0.1, updated from 1.5 the day it became available, has crashed 5 times today & I lost count of how many times each day since install (2 or 3 days now?). Not acceptable! While previous versions 1.0.6 & 1.0.7 were pretty stable (occasional crashes), v1.5 crashed routinely (several times per/wk). And now 1.5.0.1 is crashing several times DAILY. I am Not a geek (not yet anyway!) --- and legally blind or not, I'm exhausted from reading so much to stop the c...

Crash, Crash, Crash
Name: Paul Email: Paul456atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Crash, Crash, Crash Comments: I just installed the latest update for 3.0. (Firefox 3.0 RC 1) I'm hoping this stops the constant crashing since I went to the 3.0 beta. I've freshened up IE -- just in case -- I hope I don't have to go back to IE. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

crashes, crashes, crashes
Name: Colin Gilbert Email: cogs13atsupanetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: crashes, crashes, crashes Comments: Hi, I'm really hoping for a reply from you this time. I used to love Firefox. I love the idea of how this software is developed and supported, and it's great not to use Microsoft for once. However, a couple of upgrades ago, Firefox started crashing frequently. I know many people who have had this problem. It crashes every time I use "You Tube", "Digital Look" , and many other mainstream sites. Eventually I uninstalled and went ba...

crashes, crashes, crashes
Name: King Product: Firefox Summary: crashes, crashes, crashes Comments: I am about to discontinue using this browser. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040821 YFF3 Firefox/3.0.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Crashes Crashes Crashes!
Name: Santino Email: ragamuffinatmanciadotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Crashes Crashes Crashes! Comments: Using Vers 3.5.1, there are constant crashes and freezes. This has never happened before with FF, and its happening on all the computers i use, windows and linux OS. It's a damn shame, stop making quick releases filled with bugs, FF used to be a quality product, now its just running against other browsers for no reason whatsoever. You are losing loyalty over an idiotic competition with low performance products. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT ...

crashing crash crash
Name: Shar Zahan Email: sharzahanatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: crashing crash crash Comments: Well..I'll have to be honest, up till now the only big change in ff3 that I noticed is that it keeps crashing quite regularly on my vista home premium on my HP TX2100ed laptop. Was it not for the'easy restart', just clicking on the restart button, I would have removed it all together. I can't find out why it's crashing, at least 2 or 3 times during a sessionof 2 or 3 hours, it's quite frustrating. Sorry I can't be more positive. Sharzahan B...

Web resources about - Crashing, crashing and more crashing - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Wedding crashing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... the Busted song, see Crashed the Wedding . For something that is offered at the event, such as free catered food or alcoholic beverages . Crashing ...

Search Twitter - twitter crashing
Log in Sign up Search Refresh Nine News Australia @ 9NewsAUS 33m . @U2 ’s Bono will require surgery after crashing his bicycle in New York City’s ...

Driver casually exits truck through windshield after crashing - YouTube
Like a Boss ! Авария на южной объездной г.Владимир Чувак вышел через лобовуху

Trail bike rider dies after crashing into tree
A 24-year-old trail bike rider has died after he crashed into a tree south-west of Sydney.

Satellite Pictures Of The Empty Chinese Cities Where Home Prices Are Crashing
The long-predicted crash has arrived with a vengeance in China’s original ghost city. Click here to see satellite pictures > Home prices have ...

How the deliberate crashing of Germanwings Flight 4U9525 unfolded
As they climbed towards their cruising altitude of 38,000 feet, the conversation between Captain Patrick Sonderheimer and his co-pilot Andreas ...

A water skier is critical after crashing into trees at 90km/h on Hawkesbury River
A WATER skier is in a critical condition after crashing into trees at 90km along the banks of the Hawkesbury River this morning.

Rui Costa claims men's road race at world cycling championships as Evans is hospitalised after crashing ...
Australia's Cadel Evans has been hospitalised after crashing out of a dramatic men's road race won by Portugal's Alberto Rui Costa in testing ...

Man dies after crashing into dam at Mount Samson
Man has died after crashing his car into a dam northwest of Brisbane.

Driver sentenced after crashing car through house while on ice, critically injuring 5-month-old baby
A drugged driver whose car ploughed into a house in suburban Geelong, leaving a five-month-old baby with life-threatening injuries, is sentenced ...