CRASHES, CRASHES, CRASHES.

Name:    Jim Eason
Email:   jimeazyatSBCGLOBALdotNET
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I have reported frequent crashes on Firefox, and I'm tired of reporting them.  It's 3.0.5 on an
iMac.  This started a couple of months ago, and is TOO FREQUENT.

I can't pin down when it happens, it just suddenly crashes and puts the standard note on the
screen...reboot or new boot.

I've been a DEVOTED fan for years, telling all my friends.....but I'm going to wait until Feb 15,
then I'm removing Firefox and using Safari again.

WHAT A LETDOWN FROM A FORMERLY GREAT PROGRAM.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.2.1 Safari/525.27.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Jim