Cannot launch Firefox - Instead firefox.exe popup window comes up

Name:    heinz saurer
Email:   heinzsaureratyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
firefox.exe PopUp window comes up everytime I try to launch Firefox.
It reads "firefox.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.
Please tell Microsoft about this problem
Options are to Debug  Send Error Report   Dont Sent

Normally I would just Send Error Report and Firefox comes up, but this
time -2nd day running.  Firefox does not come up

The Error signature info is as follows:
Error signature - AppName: firefox.exe    AppVer: 1.8.20080.40413
ModName: js3250.dll   ModVer: 4.0.0.  Offset: 000527aa

I am thinking I should delete and download Firefox again -any
information would be appreciated.

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 3.1)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
heinz

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

When I close a Firefox window, other Firefox windows sometimes close as well.
Name: Jean-Victor Côté Email: jean-vdotcoteatsympatico.ca Product: Firefox Summary: When I close a Firefox window, other Firefox windows sometimes close as well. Comments: It does not always happen, but it is as if all windows were tabs of the same window that closes without warning when a particular tab is closed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Firefox uses Firefox.

When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE!
When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE! It is OK for all the TABS to close, BUT ALL WINDOWS? This bug needs to be fixed! -- "Jay" <jemontes48@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ZOSdnXsvzv8FzuXVnZ2dnUVZ_tbinZ2d@mozilla.org... > When one closes ONE Firefox Window --- ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS CLOSE! > It is OK for all the TABS to close, BUT ALL WINDOWS? > This bug needs to be fixed! Tools → Options → Tabs → Warn (me) when closing multiple tabs Tools → Options → Tabs → Always show the tab bar The second one will stop Firefox fro...

Frequent crashes followed by firefox.exe process that requires manual closing before firefox will launch again
Name: Todd Gilbert Email: tgilbertatsonicdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Frequent crashes followed by firefox.exe process that requires manual closing before firefox will launch again Comments: Firefox 3.5 Frequent crashes followed by firefox.exe process that requires manual closing before firefox will launch again Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish t...

Firefox windows plus mini internet window opens when opening firefox
When switching between open windows (using mouse function) I see the regula= r firefox window as well as a mini internet window. I can not click on the= mini window. This just started a few weeks ago. It happens when using fir= efox regular or private browsing. I want to make sure it is not a malware o= r keystroke program loading. AVG nor advanced systemcare show anything is = wrong. This does not happen using google chrome or IE9. Any thoughts woul= d be appreciated. Thanks On 12-08-03 12:55 PM, pmb wrote: > When switching between open windows (using mouse function) I see ...

Firefox process is alive after closing Firefox window
Name: Igor Email: igordotivanovatlistdotru Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox process is alive after closing Firefox window Comments: Sometimes after closing Firefox window by X button I find its process is still alive. So I can't run Firefox again without killing this process manually. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; ru; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 MRA 5.4 (build 02647) Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide o...

New Firefox Theme for Windows
Name: D Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox Theme for Windows - Firefox Button Comments: The orange in the Firefox Button is nice, but the whole browser feels kinda souless/artificial without the Firefox Icon. I think it should be shown (even if not fully) in the background of the button. (Major - Epic Suggestion) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must...

about the Firefox issue when start firefox under windows XP
Name: Wei-Chi Email: pizzdotwwcatmsadothinetdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: about the Firefox issue when start firefox under windows XP Comments: Hi when I update firefox to 2.0.0.7 I found one issue when the firefox broswer starting when I press the auto search update and try to find new update the message feedback to the update XML file already deformed (200) it's any solution to fix it this? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-TW; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Web resources about - Cannot launch Firefox - Instead firefox.exe popup window comes up - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox

Firefox Flicks : Winners

Firefox Beta Launches Social API With Facebook Messenger As Initial Partner
As originally announced earlier this month by Firefox parent Mozilla , the beta test of the Web browser’s Social API launched Monday with Facebook ...