Bookmarks won't save, history won't record.

Name:    Peter Styles
Email:   dagrimdialer619athotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I'm on Windows Vista SP1, and using a custom built computer.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Peter

Won't send, won't receive, won't do anything but send me rejection messages!
I keep getting messages such as these: Unable to connect to your IMAP server. You may have exceeded the maximum c= onnections to this server. If so, use the IMAP server settings dialog to re= duce the number of cached connections. Sending of the message failed. The message could not be sent because the connection to Outgoing server (SM= TP) smtp.google.com was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try again. I have used Thunderbird for years, and have really liked it. Sometimes one = of the top of the pages goes up way too high above the top of the screen, s= o there is no way...

Firefox won't load, won't open web pages
I've had no trouble with FireFox until recently. Now here is what's happening: Firefox won't load, and won't open web pages. Faulting application firefox.exe, version 1.8.20060.50817, faulting module msctf.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, fault address 0x000197db. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. There is, of course, no help available from Microsoft. _Linda Amar_ spoke thusly on 02/06/2006 8:17 PM: > I've had no trouble with FireFox until recently. Now here is what's > happening: Fire...

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

Firefox won't consistently display my webpage correctly; won't always go back
Name: Jean Everett Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox won't consistently display my webpage correctly; won't always go back Comments: Not sure if I'm sending this to the right place, but all other options were far too confusing and time-consuming for me to work with (I'm a botanist, not a computer (insert polite word for geek). I maintain very simple Netscape Composer webpages for the courses I teach (here's one: http://www.cofc.edu/~everettj/BIOL301.html. The image banners at the top often don't display in Firefox. I can get them in Internet Explorer,...

2007 version of firefox won't start! & version 2006 of thunderbird won't start
Name: Robert Calhoon Email: rjcalhoonatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: 2007 version of firefox won't start! & version 2006 of thunderbird won't start Comments: sip these two go back to earlier version wait till starting gets fixed broke on office machine and home 4 pc's broke too. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Firefox won't recognize flash player plugin and won't re-install flash plugin
Name: Scott Coppersmith Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox won't recognize flash player plugin and won't re-install flash plugin Comments: Firefox 3 beta 4 "forgets" that the flash plugin is installed and when it tries to autoinstall I get the error "install-977..rdf (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist" It started doing this with Beta 3 after I installed the DownloadHelper add-on. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox crashes on start
I'm hoping someone can help me here. I've looked up and down google to try and find the answer to no avail. Suddenly, today, firefox stopped working. I was doing some maintenance on the computer and did the following: upgraded Spyware doctor and rescanned upgraded Registry Mechanie, did a registry fix and a computer optimization I have to assume the problem comes from there, since it was working fine before that. The first crash report I got referenced moveplayer@movenetworks.com. Since then, they've been different. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing w...

Won't run, won't quit...
Firefox won't open a page, it also won't completely quite. Task manager says that it's still running, and cannot close it. I left for about four weeks, and when I come back; this! I cannot end whatever part of firefox.exe is still running. IE works fine, but firefox will not find any page whatsoever. HELP? Yep. Even tried installing the latest version. Wouldn't work; it said the firefoxe.exe was still running, and I still could not close it. Matter of fact, it's "running" right now. I'm at a total loss here. There is no "uninstall"...

won't close, then won't re-open
Name: Murray Product: Firefox Summary: won't close, then won't re-open Comments: For several weeks MF wouldn't completely close and was constantly running in the background, but then wouldn't reopen. I went online looking for a solution, but you don't have one. So. Bye bye. I'm done with you. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064 Safari/532.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but ...

Module won't die! Page won't die!
Hi, I've got a module on my page...it's all blanked out...(remnant of the site before it deleted my desktop modules directory and I had to reinstall the modules) that is returning an error. So I tried to delete this module but it won't delete. So I then deleted the page and that worked...except I can't delete the page out of the recycle bin. Any help? Quick Tip, Go straight to the database. Note the tab name, module name and any extra information related to the modules content. 1. If content is stored in table (e.g. HtmlText) go to the modules Table search for deleted modules (IsD...

Extension Uninstaller won't work and won't uninstall itself
I have a complicated profile that I don't want to have to recreate. I'm using SM 1.0.5, and I want to uninstall all of the extensions that I've installed that don't come from Mozilla. These are my current extensions: Chatzilla 0.9.67+ Extension Manager 2.0 Extension Uninstaller API 2.0 FlashGot 0.5.9.995 NoScript 1.1.4.1 reporter.mozilla.org Roaming I want to uninstall Flashgot, Noscript, the Extension Manager and the Extension Uninstaller API; however, the Extension Manager doesn't work; it won't uninstall either Flashgot nor Noscript, and I don&...

Firefox won't keep bookmarks . After saving/adding bookmarks
Name: Ed Hines Email: hinesedatembarqmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox won't keep bookmarks . After saving/adding bookmarks Comments: Any bookmarks that I add OTHER than the bookmark toolbar disappear after restarting Firefox??? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.4) Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox won't open and doesn't respond
Name: Victoria S Email: emitoriaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox won't open and doesn't respond Comments: I downloaded Firefox Beta version. Whenever I try to open Firefox, it does not open. I know I did not uninstall it, or move the program file, but after one time when I had several tabs open, Firefox continued to not respond, and eventually, I had to turn it off. However the nest time I tried to open Firefox, it did not open. No dialog box confirming error, or crash Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; e...

why I won't (can't) use firefox 3
Name: Christopher Olinde Email: agricolaeatverizondotnet Product: Firefox Summary: why I won't (can't) use firefox 3 Comments: I'm running windows vista on an HP desktop. I keep getting suggestions to upgrade to firefox 3. I tried, and it was a great mistake. It conflicted with my AVG program (I think) and I could not even uninstall either program. I was almost forced into a Recovery. Also, it will not work properly with Microsoft media player--I don't really like anything having to do with Bill Gates, but some of these programs are necessary to acces...

Web resources about - Bookmarks won't save, history won't record. - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Smart Bookmarks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Smart Bookmarks are an extended kind of internet bookmark used in web browsers . By accepting an argument they directly give access to functions ...

Is Facebook Testing The Ability For Users To Save Bookmarks To Places’ Pages?
Facebook appears to be testing a feature on certain pages for places that allows users to save bookmarks to the pages, in both desktop and mobile, ...

Facebook Adding App Bookmark Reordering to the Home Page Soon
Since the new Facebook home page launched a few weeks ago - making a few application bookmarks more prominent on the home page - one of the usability ...

Why no toolbar/bookmarks in Chrome on tablets?
... has. Why no icons at the top of the window? For example, this is what the browser window I'm using now has in its chrome. This kind of bookmark ...

Search Apps - You can use bookmark,history and explore hot apps. on the App Store on iTunes
Get Search Apps - You can use bookmark,history and explore hot apps. on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Roomy Bookmarks Toolbar-01 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore 異塵行者's photos on Flickr. 異塵行者 has uploaded 10502 photos to Flickr.

How to recover bookmarks in Google Chrome - YouTube
Did you lose your valuable and hard-to-get bookmarks in Google Chrome or other data in it? Here is how to recover all of them completely and ...

Bookmarks: News, views and more from the literary world
Farewell the tweeting Prof; the hard-working Graeme Simsion; the absent Bob Brown; the treasures of Laurie Clancy; bad timing for the lost; and ...

Bookmarks: News and views from the book world
Bookshops under pressure but there is some bright news. In the US James Patterson backs up his strong opinions with financial assistance.

Bookmarks
More red faces; going Dutch with Ellroy; tough questions; the Pulitzer effect; from Scotland, sober; a celebration for authors; and Hardie Grant's ...